APEPDCL / APSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2019: APEPDCL/APSCPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019 call letters will be issued from 25th August to 31st August 2019. It will be published on the official website for all the candidates. Only registered candidates will be able to download the APEPDCL / APSPDCL JLM call letter for selection tests and document verification to be held on 3rd September to 9th September 2019.
All the candidates have to bring their call letter with them to the examination center allotted to them. APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2019 will be indicating date, time, venue and other crucial information related to the selection test. APEPDCL/ APSPDCL is organizing this recruitment drive for the selection of 2859 candidates for the post of Junior Lineman (Grade II) in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
For more information on APEPDCL/ APSPDCL JML Junior Lineman call letter, candidates can read the given article.
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2019
|Recruitment||APEPDCL/ APSPDCL Recruitment|
|Article Category||APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Call Letter/ Hall Letter|
|Conducting Authority||Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd. (APEPDCL)|
|APEPDCL/APSPDCL Post||Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman)|
|Post grade||Grade II|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Availability date of call letter||25th to 31st August 2019|
|Official Website||http://18.104.22.168/JLM19 |
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Admit Card 2018- Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||2nd August 2019|
|Last date of registration||17th August 2019|
|Issue of admit card||25th to 31st August 2019|
|Conduct of Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates||3rd to 9th September 2019|
|Date of publication of selection list||15th September 2019|
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Vacancy Details
|Circle||Ward Secretariat||Village Secretariat||Total|
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Recruitment- Call Letter
Call letter to all the registered candidates will be provided through official website. They have to print it from official website. No hard copy of admit card will be made available to any candidate. They have to download it only through the online mode by using their login credentials. Without call letter, no candidate shall be permitted to appear in the test.
Selection of candidates for the post of Junior Lineman will be done on the basis of merit in class X/ SCC and tests like Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests. After qualifying all these tests, qualified candidates have to appear for document verification.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|APSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019||25th August Onwards|
|APEPDCL JLM Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019||25th August Onwards|
How to download APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2019?
APEPDCL/ APSPDCL JML call letter will be made available for applicants only through the official website of the company. Candidates have to download admit card from there only and for that, they can follow the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of APEPDCL/ APSPDCL (mentioned above).
- Click on the call letter link on the home screen of the website.
- Admit card login page will display.
- Enter valid login credentials and click on submit button.
- Admit card pdf will be displayed.
- Candidates now have to check the information mentioned on it.
- Lastly, candidates have to download and take a printout of the call letter.
- Retain the printed copy of admit card safe.
Information printed on JLM Admit card
Call letter of the candidates is supposed to carry following information about the test and candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Name and address of the allotted exam center
- Date and time of test
- Photo and signature of the candidates (as uploaded in the application)
- Important instructions to candidates
In case of discrepancies, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority before the day of test.
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM 2019 Examination Centres
Information about the allotted examination center will be mentioned in the call letter of each candidate. Exam center once allotted will not be changed under any conditions.
The candidates have to appear at the Circle Head Quarters viz. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Eluru, Visakhapatnam, and Rajamahendravaram for the following tests- Pole climbing, Meter Reading, Cycling.
Those who have applied for more than one District/ Circle shall have to appear for these tests in all the Circles they have applied. Failing to attend the test in any circle will lead to cancellation of candidature.
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Documents Required
On the day of APEPDCL/ APSPDCL JLM test, all the participants are required to carry all the original documents and certificates for the purpose of verification. They have to carry following documents to the allotted test centers-
- Study certificate from class IV to X.
- Qualification certificates and documents
- Proof of age (if not mentioned on SSC certificate)
- Permanent community certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Residential certificate
Documents should be in proper format as specified by the company. Candidates without documents shall be disqualified.
APEPDCL/APSPDCL JLM Reservation
Have a look at the percentage of reservation applicable to various categories as per the government policy-
|BC||25% + 4% (Muslim)|
Key Points Related to APEPDCL/APSPDCL Admit Card 2019
- APEPDBL admit card is scheduled to be published today.
- Call letter will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- No hard copy of call letter will be delivered to any candidate through post.
- Candidates can only download it from official website.
- Candidates must be ready with all the login credentials in order to download the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all the examinees to carry the printed copy of APEPDCL/ APSPDCL admit card and original documents to the exam center on the day of test. Candidate not having valid admit card at the exam center will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Admit should be downloaded within the scheduled date. After 31st August, no call letter will be issued.
- Candidates should follow all the important instructions mentioned on the call letter.
- Examinees should make sure that their APEPDCL/ APSPDCL call letter is not be damaged and particulars printed in it are clearly visible.
- It is advised to all the candidates to stay in touch with the official website for all the latest updates.
For issues related to APEPDCL call letter and recruitment process, candidates are advised to contact at 0891- 2582445.