AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020 (AP LAWCET) is for the students who are looking forward
UPDATE (28th October 2020): APLAWCET 2020 Admit card for special exam for Covid positive candidates is available now. Check download link below.
The admit card is an important document for the candidate has to take it on the day of the examination. With this, only the candidate will get entry in the examination hall. The admit card of the candidate has be released now and it is sole responsibility of the candidates to download the admit card and take a printout of it. The admit card consist of the following :-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s application/registration no.
- Photograph and signature
- Name of the exam
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Exam centre details
- Other details
An Overview of AP LAWCET 2020
|Name of the exam||AP LAW Common Entrance Test (LAWCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on the behalf of APSCHE|
|Type of exam||State level entrance exam|
|Course Offered||Law Courses|
|Date of issue of admit card|
24th September 2020 onwards
|Date of exam||1st October 2020|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020
UPDATE: AP LAWCET 2020 Admit card has been finally issued to all the candidates on 24th September 2020. Admit Card download link below.
AP LAWCET 2020 is an aptitude test which is organized by the university to give admission in the law program in their university. The candidate who is looking forward for making their career in this program has to pass this examination with good scores to get the best college in the state. The university offer courses for 3 years’ program for the graduated candidate and 5 years’ program for the school passed out candidate.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Admit card Date
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Publication of Notification||10-03-2020|
|Beginning of submission of Online application forms||11-03-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||15-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||07-07-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-)||16-07-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-)||05-09-2020|
|Correction in data of online application submitted by the candidate||07-07-2020 to 10-07-2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets starts|
24th September (OUT now)
|Date of AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Exam||01-10-2020|
|Time of Examination||03:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Publication of Preliminary Key||02-10-2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections against Preliminary Key||05-10-2020|
|Declaration of Results||To be notified later|
How to download AP LAWCET Admit Card?
Those who are waiting for the publication of Admit card can download it from the official portal by using the simple instructions shared as under-
- Candidates can follow the below procedure in order to get their AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020
- Candidate can go on the official website of the official Authority i.e. www.aplawcet.nic.in
- Now click on the link of AP LAWCET Admit Card available on the website.
- Now enter his or her registration number, hall ticket now, date of birth to get the admit card.
- Then click on the print button.
- Admit Card will appear on the device screen.
|AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020 Download Link||CLICK HERE|
AP LAWCET Eligibility
- The candidate has to be the citizen of India.
- The candidate who is looking forward for 5 years LLB course after 12th has to pass school for any of the recognized board in India. The minimum score is 45%.the minimum age limit is from 20 to 22 years.
- The candidate who is looking forward for 3 years LLB program should have done their graduation from any recognized university and with minimum marks of 45%.the minimum age is from age is 30 from 35 years of age.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
The candidate who is preparing for this examination has to pass the examination and the pattern of it as follow: –
- The examination is an MCQ type.
- Duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- The question will be in English and Telugu
- For every right answer, the candidate will get one marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
AP LAWCET Application Form
The application of the examination was released in the month of March 2020. A large number of candidates have filled the application form and waiting for downloading the admit card. Till the uploading of admit card on official portal and conduct of exam, all the candidates are advise to prepare for the exam. Once the admit card will be released, the download link will be updated on this page as well.
AP LAWCET Application fee
- The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs.750.
- The candidate can pay the fee from any credit or debit card or any online service.
Admit card is important on the day of examination and hall ticket too. The candidate has to carry an id proof on the day of the examination. Without admit no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidate can take the reference from the above information. For more information,
Our law is the backbone of our citizen. Every citizen of our country has some freedom rights and duties, and every government organization
If you have any question related to AP LAWCET admit card 2020, then you can ask in the discussion section below.