AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2019 (AP LAWCET)is for the students who are looking forward
Table of Contents
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019
The admit card is an important document for the candidate has to take it on the day of the examination. With this, only the candidate will get entry in the examination hall. The admit card of the candidate will be issued in 1st or 2nd week before the examination. The admit card consist of the following: –
- Name of the subject
- Roll number of the candidate
- Other details
How to get AP LAWCET Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below procedure in order to get their AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019
- Candidate can go on the official website of the official Authority i.e. www.aplawcet.nic.in
- Now click on the link of AP LAWCET Admit Card available on the website.
- Now enter his or her registration number to get the admit card.
- Then click on the print button.
- Admit Card will appear on the device screen.
|AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 Download Link||Not yet released|
AP LAW Common Entrance Test 2019
It’s an aptitude test which is organized by the university to give admission in the law program in their university. The candidate who is looking forward for making their career in this program has to pass this examination with good scores to get the best college in the state. The university offer courses for 3 years’ program for the graduated candidate and 5 years’ program for the school passed out candidate.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Admit card Date
Important dates are as follow: –
|Online application starts||9th March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||5th April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||10th April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 1000/- late fee)||March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 1500/- late fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 5000/- late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||19th April 2019 (3:00 PM – 4:30 PM)|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
- The candidate has to be the citizen of India.
- The candidate who is looking forward for 5 years LLB course after 12th has to pass school for any of the recognized board in India. The minimum score is 45%.the minimum age limit is from 20 to 22 years.
- The candidate who is looking forward for 3 years LLB program should have done their graduation from any recognized university and with minimum marks of 45%.the minimum age is from age is 30 from 35 years of age.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
The candidate who is preparing for this examination has to pass the examination and the pattern of it as follow: –
- The examination is an MCQ type.
- Duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- The question will be in English and Telugu
- For every right answer, the candidate will get one marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
The application of the examination will come online on 9th March. The candidate has to fill his or her all details which has been asked in the form with two photos. They can deposit the fee of the examination by online payment or by offline mode.
- The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs 750.
- The candidate can pay the fee from any credit or debit card or any online service.
Admit card is important on the day of examination and hall ticket too. The candidate has to carry an id proof on the day of the examination.
Candidate can take the reference from the above information. For more information,
Our law is the backbone of our citizen. Every citizen of our country has some freedom rights and duties, and every government organization
If you have any question related to AP LAWCET admit card 2019, then you can ask in discussion section below.