AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket will be released soon. BIEAP 2ndyear examination of academic session 2019-20 is scheduled to be conducted from 5th to 23rd March 2020. At the exams are coming near, all the intermediate students are now waiting for the release of admit cards.
Latest News: AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 BIEAP Intermediate Hall Ticket will be released in the month of February 2020.
- Know About AP Inter 2nd Year Result 2020 from here.
- Know About Ap Inter 1st Year Result 2020 from here.
Table of Contents
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020
In this article, students are going to get necessary information about the admit card such as date of issue, how to obtain and download it, what are details mentioned on it, and some important instructions.
|Examination||AP intermediate exams|
|Article type||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Conducting Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Class||Intermediate/2nd year/ Class XII|
|Date of start of exam||5th March 2020|
|Release of admit card||February 2020|
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket
As we have mentioned above that the exams dates for BIEAP 2nd year are out and are going to be conducted from 5th to 23rd March 2020, hall tickets for the same are in progress. Board is ready to release the admit cards to all the intermediate students enrolled in the affiliated schools. As soon as Board will issue the admit card we will update the same with the direct download link here on this page.
Once class 12th hall tickets will be issued, students have to procure from their concerned schools. They can also download it from their official website of the board. After download and printout, students are required to carry their hall tickets to the exam center on exam days. No, student will be permitted to enter the examination center without a valid admission card and they will not be allowed to write the exam under any circumstances. Hence, students must ensure that they carry a valid hall ticket before leaving for the exam.
|AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020||Available Soon|
|AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020||Available Soon|
How to download the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets?
Time needed: 2 minutes.
AP class 12 students can download hall tickets from the BIEAP’s official portal. To help students in downloading AP 2nd year admit cards online, we have shared the complete procedure below in very simple steps.
Students can follow the given procedure and can obtain their hall tickets online-
- Firstly, students are required to access the official website of the board. (www.bieap.gov.in)
- Now, on the homepage they have to search the “II year 2020 examination admit card” link.
- After finding the link they have to click on that particular link.
- Admit card login window will open.
- They have to enter their registration number and all other required credentials in the space provided.
- Students can now check their hall tickets on their screens.
- After checking and verifying all the details on the admit card they can save it.
- After downloading the hall ticket, they have to printout of the same.
All students are advised to verify their admission card details before appearing in the exam. Click here to download AP inter 2nd year hall ticket (Link will be available here)
Details mentioned on AP 12th Class Hall Ticket
Admit card is a crucial document to the carried to the examination center. Without a valid admit card, students are not able to appear in the exam. This is all because it is an entry ticket to the examination hall as it carries important information about the examination and about the examinee.
Following information is mentioned in every AP 2nd year hall ticket-
- Name of the student/ Examinee
- Roll number
- Enrolment number
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth
- Seat Number
- Academic year
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School name
- Photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
- Gender of the student
- Examination schedule
- Subjects and exam date of each subject
- Exam center and center code
- Address of the examination venue/ center
- Important instructions
All the information mentioned on the admit card is as per the details filled by the students in the registration form. If students find any discrepancy in the admit card, then they must immediately contact the concerned school department or the Board.
- AP intermediate hall tickets are likely to issue in the month of February 2020.
- Admit Card must be downloaded on time before the commencement of the exam.
- All the students must be present with an admit card in the exam center on each day of the exam.
- Hall ticket needs to be kept safe for future references.
- Students must read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and must follow these instructions during the examination.
- Students must make sure that they reach the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must make sure that their hall ticket is not damaged and all the information mentioned on it is clearly visible.
- All intermediate examinees are suggested to be in touch with the official website for all the updates regarding the hall tickets.
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
D.No. 48-18-2/A, Nagarjuna Nagar Colony,
Opp. NTR Health University, Vijayawada – 520008
Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone No.- 0866-2974130
Email- [email protected], [email protected]
About Andhra Pradesh Board
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is the state education board that supervise and regulates the intermediate education system in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Admit card release date and download option will be updated on the official portal of the Board. All the updates and information regarding the publication and issue of hall ticket will also be updated in this page for the convenience of the students.
Keep visiting us for all the updates and news related to AP 2nd year admit card.
Student can also share their doubts and queries regarding AP Intermediate Hall Ticket with us. They can just share their doubts in the comment section below.
All the Best!!!!!