AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020 (OUT) now for COVID patient: The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati going releases AP ICET Admit Card 2020 on 3rd September 2020. The availability of the Admit Card is kept in online mode and only those candidates who will submit the admission application along with the fees required for it are eligible for the hall ticket retrieval process. AP ICET examination was scheduled to be held on 10th and 11th September 2020.
Update: AP ICET admit card for COVID Patient students is now available to download from link given below.
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their AP ICET 2020 Admit Card to the examination venue, or they will not be allowed to give the examination of AP ICET. The information which the AP ICET hall ticket contains is the candidate’s name, the address for the exam venue, the details about the examination.
|AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket release date||3rd September 2020||Available below|
|AP ICET 2020 exam date||10th and 11th September 2020||–|
- The Name of the Candidate is mentioned on the Admit
- The Roll Number of the candidate for AP ICET is written correctly on the admit card.
- The Full address of the candidate is mentioned on the Admit Card correctly.
- Contact details written on the Admit Card like Email ID and Phone number is to be ensured by the candidate for the validation.
- Candidate should check the name of the examination venue and the address of the venue is correct.
- The photograph printed on the Admit Card is visible and of the right candidate.
- The signature should be valid and matching of the candidate.
- The instructions for the test day should be printed on the Admit Card.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to preserve the printed copy of the Admit Card of AP ICET examination 2020. It is to be kept preserved until the completion of the entire admission process and till the beginning of the next session. The centers allotted for the AP ICET examination are 14 in total number and it will be held in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
If the candidate finds any error in the admit card or hall ticket they must first inform the coordinator or the convener of the AP ICET 2020. The procedure for rectifying the errors of the hall ticket or the application form error for the AP ICET 2020 are given in following.
- Email ID -email@example.com
- Phone Number- 0891- 2579797
Documents Required for the Candidates to carry with them to the examination center
The Candidates are required to carry the Hard copy of the AP ICET Hall Ticket with them along with the Original Aadhaar Card or else they can bring a valid identity proof of the examination center on the day for the exam.
AP ICET 2020 timing for the Examination-
The examination for the AP ICET will be conducted in two sessions – 1st-morning session and the 2nd is the afternoon session. The timing for the morning session is kept from
10 am-12.30 pm and the afternoon session timing is kept from 2.30 to 5 pm. (Exam time yet to be announced)
The Guidelines for the AP ICET Exam 2020 are as follows–
- All the candidates are to reach the exam center at least 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- The use of mobile ph., calculator or any other electronic gadget has been banned in the exam center.
- If any candidate is caught cheating in the examination, it will be an immediate disqualification from the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to carry with them pen, pencil or any other writing product.
The preparation for the examination must involve the familiar use of examination pattern of the AP ICET 2020 to help the candidates understand and learn the structure of the examination which will help them to prepare themselves for the examination accordingly.
The time allotted for the examination is 150 minutes in total which will consist of 3 sections in which there will be 200 questions to answer and they all will carry one mark each. The question will be in multiple-choice pattern with four options from which candidates can choose the one right answer.
AP ICET examination centers
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindpur, Puttaparthi|
|Chittor||Chittor, Mandanapile, Puttur, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada, Guntur, Narasaropeta|
|Hyderabad||Hayathnagar, Moula Ali, Nacharam|
|Krishna||Challpalli, Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacheria, Mylavram, Vijayawada|
|Kurnool||Kurnool, Nandyal, Yemmiganuru|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Kandhukur, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur, Kaveli, Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anarkapalli, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Vizianagaram||Bobbili, Kothavalasa, Vizianagaram|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru, Naraspuram, Tadepallligudem|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampeta|
How to download Hall Ticket for AP ICET 2020
The Admit Cards will be available in online mode on the official website of the University and it can be downloaded till the day of the examination. Candidates must note the details provided further in this article for the successful retrieval of Admit Card from the website.
- When the official news for the issuing of admit card is announced candidates then can log into the official website of the University.
- Click on the link given on the website for the retrieval process of Admit card.
- Fill in the registration number in field box given on the webpage.
- Enter candidates Date of Birth.
- Download hall ticket button needs to be clicked.
- Print a hard copy of the AP ICET Admit Card for the candidate to carry in the examination venue.
CONCLUSION– If candidates still have any other doubts about the AP ICET Hall Ticket 2020 or the process of the examination they can easily log into the official website of the University and clear their doubts about the query they have.
You can ask us in the comment section for the AP ICET admit card 2020.