AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 for certificate verification (OUT): Those candidates who have applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 must be waiting for the admit card to appear in the selection process. The AP Ward, Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket is now available for the applicants and they can download it from the direct link that will be updated soon after release.
Latest update: Those applicants who have been shortlisted in AP Grama Ward Sachivalyama various posts can download their certificate verification call letter from link given below.
Latest update: AP Grama Sachivalayam result has been declared which can be check here.
The authority has released the hall tickets for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam. To download the admit card, please visit the direct link mentioned below.
Latest Update 31st August: AP GS/VS examination which was postponed earlier will now going to held from 20th September 2020 to 26th September 2020.
Update: The AP GS/VS examination which was scheduled to be held in August 2nd week was postponed due to COVID-19 new exam dates will be announced soon
But, as of now department has not released any new notification regarding the examination. Once it was available we will let you know here only.
- 1 AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket(Released) 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
- 2.1 AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
- 2.2 How to Download the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020?
- 2.3 Procedure to download the AP Ward/Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
- 2.4 Details printed on AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
- 2.5 Important Instructions AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
- 2.6 AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download Link
- 3 Answer Key for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket(Released) 2020
The examination of AP Grama and ward Sachivalayam will be conducted to recruit the eligible candidate on vacant posts available in various districts of Andhra Pradesh. To appear in the selection process the applicant needs to have the AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket. From this article, you will come to know how can you download the hall ticket of Sachivalayam post. If you have also applied for this state government post then scroll down to know more about the availability of admit card and the process to download it.
Update: the official has released the notification that those candidates who had applied for AP Grama Ward Sachivalayam 2020, their examination going to be held in the
2nd week of August from 20th September 2020. while the detailed schedule for the same will be announced later on once the examination date was released by the officials we will let you know on this page.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
Here is the table that has the important information related AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam 2020;
|Article Category||Grama hall ticket|
Ward hall ticket
|Name of the Available Posts||Panchayat Secretary & Other Posts|
|Notification Released||11th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2020|
|The exam will be conducted on|
|Admit Card released on||Released|
|AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Release Mode||Online|
|Revised Examination Schedule||Click Here|
Click here for AP Grama/ward Certificate verification call letter
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket or admit card is an essential document for all the applicants irrespective to the examination so the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process is no exception. If you have applied to participate in the recruitment process of AP Grama Sachivalyam then you be eager to know the date of release of the Hall ticket to take the examination. The examination will be conducted on the pre-decided date in a pre-decided format. To appear in the examination you will have to download the admit card which is available on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
How to Download the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020?
The exam for the selection of the suitable applicants for the vacant posts in AP Grama Sachivalayam will be conducted offline so applicants need to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Though the examination is offline its hall ticket will be released online only. Candidates who have filled the application form for the aforementioned recruitment are advised to download the admit card on it will be released.
It is important for the applicants to read all the instructions given of admit card to save them from eleventh-hour mess. Candidates who will not adhere to follow the general instructions may get lead to cancellation of the candidature. Move your cursor down to know the procedure to download the Hall ticket take the AP Sachivalayam exam 2020.
AP Sachivalayam Hall Ticket – Grama | Ward (link to be updated soon)
Procedure to download the AP Ward/Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
- 1st Step – To download the admit card of the examination first you will have to visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam; here is the address gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – On the home page you can easily find the link of call letter click on it.
- 3rd Step – Now click on the link and a new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- 4th Step – Here you will have to enter your credentials as required.
- 5th Step – Now click on the “Submit” button.
- 6th Step – you will be able to see AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020 on the screen.
- 7th Step – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Details printed on AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
It is advised to the candidates to read the admit card carefully once they will download it. it is important that all your information imprinted on admit card should match with you details mentioned on the application form. The admit card that you will download will have the following details;
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date.
- Timing of Examination.
- Timings to report at the examination venue.
- Exam center address details.
- General Instructions.
If any of the above-mentioned information given on admit card is not right or not matched with the applicant’s information he/she has given on the application form then the candidate is suggested to bring it to the notice of Department officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination center.
If the photograph given on the admit card is not visible then the candidate can affix a passport size photo on AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket but this new photograph must be attested by a Gazetted Officer. It is also mandatory for the applicant to handover a similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent so that the same photo can be affixing on the Nominal Rolls.
Important Instructions AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
On the exam day, the applicant is expected to follow some instructions and it becomes more important when the exam is for the state level recruitment. Here we have compiled few instructions that the exam conducting authorities expect from a candidate to follow;
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the admit card on A4 sheet and take one extra copy of admit card.
- It’s better to visit the exam center one day before the examination so you could find out how to reach the venue.
- If the photograph given on AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket is not visible then you are advised to carry 5 passport size photographs to the exam center.
- To mark the answers on the answer sheets carry blue and black ball pen to the exam center. Carry a writing pad also to fill up the answers on the sheet.
- Applicants must encode the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, signature on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are suggested to not to carry any Electronic device such as mobile / cell phones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall, it will lead to rejection to the candidature in the exam.
- Candidates are not to bubble on the answer key by pencil/Ink pen/Gel pen as these are not permitted.
- Tampering the answer sheet to change it will lead to disqualification of the applicant so take care of it.
- To changes the answer of any question you are not to use whitener/ correcting fluid / Blade / Powder/Eraser/folding/ Tea\\ring / Rough Work or any other kind of tampering on OMR Sheet.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download Link
|Post name||Link for downloading call letter|
|Panchayat secretary (Grade-V)||Click here|
|Village Revenue officer (Grade-II)||Click here|
|ANMs (Grade-III)||Click here|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||Click here|
|Village fisheries Assistant||Click here|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||Click here|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|Village sericulture Assistant||Click here|
|Mahila police and women & Child Welfare Assistant/ward women & weaker sections protection secretary||Click here|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||Click here|
|Panchayat secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant||Click here|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||Click here|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||Click here|
|Ward administrative secretary||Click here|
|Ward amenities secretary (Grade-II)||Click here|
|Ward sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||Click here|
|Ward Education & data processing Secretary (Grade-II)||Click here|
|Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||Click here|
Answer Key for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020
Once the written exam will get completed then the process of answer sheet checking will start and based on it the result and merit list of AP Grama Sachivalayam will be published. The officials will released AP Grama Sachivalayam answer sheet on its website so that the candidates can get know about the expected marks in this recruitment examination.
The answer sheet will be available for the applicants on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates can raise an objection for the wrong answer given on the official answer sheet within 3 days of releasing it for applicants. Applicants can check the answer sheet on gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
If you have any questions related to AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam hall ticket them comment below and we will help you with your issue.