AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019: Those candidates who have applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 must be waiting for the admit card to appear in the selection process. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 is available for the applicants online and they can download it from i.e 24 August 2019.
The examination of AP Grama Sachivalayam will be conducted to recruit the eligible candidate on vacant posts available in various districts of Andhra Pradesh on 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th & 8th September 2019. To appear in the selection process the applicant needs to have the AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2019. From this article, you will come to know how can you download the hall ticket of AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019. If you have also applied for this state government post then scroll down to know more about the availability of admit card and the process to download it.
Latest Update 19th Sep 2019: Click Here to Check AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019
Here is the table that has the important information related AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam 2019;
|Article Category||AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2019|
|Name of the Available Posts||Panchayat Secretary & Other Posts|
|Notification Released||27 July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2019|
|The exam will be conducted on||1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th & 8th September 2019|
|Admit Card released on||24th August 2019|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Release Mode||Online|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019
Latest News 24/08/2019: AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 has been released now. All candidates can download their admit card from the below links.
Hall ticket or admit card is an essential document for all the applicants irrespective to the examination so the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process is no exception. If you have applied to participate in the recruitment process of AP Grama Sachivalyam then you be eager to know the date of release of the Hall ticket to take the examination. The examination will be conducted on the pre-decided date in a pre-decided format. To appear in the examination you will have to download the admit card which is available on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
The authorities of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam released the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket For Panchayat Secretary on 24/08/2019. Applicants, who have applied for vacancies under the post of Panchayat Secretary and other posts will have to log in on the official website to get their admit card.
How to Download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019?
The exam for the selection of the suitable applicants for the vacant posts in AP Grama Sachivalayam will be conducted offline so applicants need to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Though the examination is offline its hall ticket will be released online only. Candidates who have filled the application form for the aforementioned recruitment are advised to download the admit card on it will be released.
It is important for the applicants to read all the instructions given of admit card to save them from eleventh-hour mess. Candidates who will not adhere to follow the general instructions may get lead to cancellation of the candidature. Move your cursor down to know the procedure to download the Hall ticket take the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 Hall Ticket – Download Here
Procedure to download the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 Hall Ticket
- Step 1 – To download the admit card of the examination first you will have to visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam; here is the address gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Here you will have to click on “Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2019″ tab and look for AP Grama Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket link.
- Step 3 – Now click on the link and a new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Step 4 – Here you will have to enter your “OPTR Details” and Password.
- Step 5 – Now click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 6 – you will be able to see AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket for Panchayat Secretary on the screen.
- Step 7 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Details printed on AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019
It is advised to the candidates to read the admit card carefully once they will download it. it is important that all your information imprinted on admit card should match with you details mentioned on the application form. The admit card that you will download will have the following details;
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date.
- Timing of Examination.
- Timings to report at the examination venue.
- Exam center address details.
- General Instructions.
If any of the above-mentioned information given on admit card is not right or not matched with the applicant’s information he/she has given on the application form then the candidate is suggested to bring it to the notice of Department officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination center. If the photograph given on the admit card is not visible then the candidate cab affix a passport size photo on AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket but this new photograph must be attested by a Gazetted Officer. It is also mandatory for the applicant to handover a similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent so that the same photo can be affixing on the Nominal Rolls.
Important Instructions AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019
On the exam day, the applicant is expected to follow some instructions and it becomes more important when the exam is for the state level recruitment. Here we have compiled few instructions that the exam conducting authorities expect from a candidate to follow;
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the admit card on A4 sheet and take one extra copy of admit card.
- It’s better to visit the exam center one day before the examination so you could find out how to reach the venue.
- If the photograph given on AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket is not visible then you are advised to carry 5 passport size photographs to the exam center.
- To mark the answers on the answer sheets carry blue and black ball pen to the exam center. Carry a writing pad also to fill up the answers on the sheet.
- Applicants must encode the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, signature on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are suggested to not to carry any Electronic device such as mobile / cell phones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall, it will lead to rejection to the candidature in the exam.
- Candidates are not to bubble on the answer key by pencil/Ink pen/Gel pen as these are not permitted.
- Tampering the answer sheet to change it will lead to disqualification of the applicant so take care of it.
- To changes the answer of any question you are not to use whitener/ correcting fluid / Blade / Powder/Eraser/folding/ Tearing / Rough Work or any other kind of tampering on OMR Sheet.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download Link
|Posts||Hall Ticket Download Link|
|1) Panchayat Secretary Gr.V 2) Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Mahila Police) 3) Welfare and Education Secretary (Rural) 4) Ward Administrative Secretary||Click Here|
|Panchayat Secretary Gr.VI – Digital Assistant||Click Here|
|1. VRO 2. Survey Assistant||Click Here|
|ANM/Ward Health Secretary||Click Here|
|Village Agriculture Secretary||Click Here|
|Village Horticulture Secretary||Click Here|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||Click Here|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||Click Here|
|1)Engineering Assistant (Gr. II) 2)Ward Amenities Secretary||Click Here|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||Click Here|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||Click Here|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||Click Here|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||Click Here|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) (Grade-II)||Click Here|
Answer Key for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019
Once the written exam will get completed then the process of answer sheet checking will start and based on it the result and merit list of AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 will be published. The officials will released AP Grama Sachivalayam answer sheet on its website so that the candidates can get know about the expected marks in this recruitment examination.
The answer sheet will be available for the applicants on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates can raise an objection for the wrong answer given on the official answer sheet within 3 days of releasing it for applicants. Applicants can check the answer sheet on gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
If you have any question related to AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam hall ticket them commnet below and we will help you with your issue.