AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 has been final on released on 10th September 2020. All Candidates who have filled AP EAMCET Application Form correctly can download their AP EAMCET Admit Card from the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education which is https://sche.ap.gov.in/. Whereas, a Direct link of AP EAMCET Hall ticket has been also provided below. To download the hall ticket applicants need to keep their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and DOB ready. Below in this article, you will find some other information related to AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2020.
Current Update: For Covid-19 positive aspirants, authorities have released the admit card and on 7th Oct 2020 the exam for same will be conducted. Download the hall ticket from the link given below in this article.
Latest Update: AP EAMCET hall ticket is now availbale to download from the 10th of September 2020. Check download link below.
- 1 AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- 2 AP EAMCET Exam Centers
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
AP EAMCET new exam is scheduled to be conducted from
27th to 30th July 2020 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd Sept 2020 (Engineering) & 30th to 31st July 2020 23rd, 24th, 25th Sept 2020(Agriculture).
|Exam||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Course offered||Agriculture, Engineering and Pharmacy courses|
|Availability of admit card||10th of September 2020|
|Date of exam||17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd for Engineering|
23rd, 24th, 25th Sept 2020 for Agriculture.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam duration||160 minutes|
|Medium of exam||English and Telugu|
|Exam location||Various centres at Andhra Pradesh|
Click Here to Get AP EAMCET – 2020 Covid Positive students
How to Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020?
Candidates have to download their admit cards from the official website. Following are the steps to download the admit card-
- Candidates have to visit the official website (mentioned above) first.
- Now they have to click on “Download Hall Ticket” link on the home page of the website.
- Enter the details like registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket no., and date of birth.
- Now click on the Hall ticket download button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card after verifying all the details.
- Take the printout of the downloaded admit card and retain some copies of the same for future references.
Details on AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Following details are mentioned on the admit card of the candidates.
- Name of the candidates
- Exam (for which candidate is appearing)
- Registration no/ Application no
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Time and date of exam
- Venue of the exam
- Important instructions to be followed
Candidates are advised to verify all the details before appearing exam. In case of any discrepancy, candidates need to immediately contact the responsible authority.
Documents and other Essentials Required at the Exam Center:
Candidates need to carry following items to the exam centre on the day of the exam-
- AP EAMCET Admit card
Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the College where the candidate has completed the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of caste certificate (If applicable)
- A blue or black ball pen
Candidates must bring all the aforementioned documents to the exam centre on the day of exam. Any candidate without these documents will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
AP EAMCET Exam Centers
Following are the exam centres where AP EAMCET 2020 exam is expected to be conducted. The conducting authority reserves the rights to add or eliminate any centre.
|District||Regional Test Centres|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Kavali||Nellore||Gudur|
Instructions Related to AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- AP EAMCET Admit cards published on the 10th of September 2020.
- Admit cards has been made available only through the official website. No other mode is applicable.
- Candidates have to download their AP EAMCET Hall Ticket by using their registration number and date of birth or password. Therefore, it is important for candidates to retain their login id and password safe for downloading admit card. In case any candidate forgets their login id they can get retrieve the same by clicking on “Forgot Registration Number” on the admit card downloading window and follow the further procedure then candidate will get a new password which should be kept safely.
- Candidates have to keep their admit card safe for future references.
- No duplicate admit card will be generated after the exam. Therefore admit card must be preserved till the admission procedure completes.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their AP EAMCET Admit Card along with the required documents to the exam centres. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed in the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned officials.
- Admit card is not transferable.
- Candidates must reach allotted exam centres at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the commencement of exam under any circumstances.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
Below we have shared the expected dates of AP EAMCET 2020 exam. Exact dates will be uploaded as soon as they will be published on the official portal of AP EAMCET.
|Availability of admit card from||10th of September|
|Date of exam|
17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd for Engineering
23rd, 24th, 25th Sept 2020 for Agriculture.
|Release of answer key|
|Objection against the preliminary answer key|
|Announcement of result/rank||TBA|
Applicants are advised to read all the given details carefully before filling their online application form as it will guide applicants.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application will be filled only through online mode available at http://sche.ap.gov.in
- Before filling application form, candidates must check the eligibility for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Candidates must fill their forms before the due date. However, candidates can submit their forms after the last date by paying late fee till 15th April 2020.
- Candidates can also make the correction in their forms within the given time frame.
- Candidates must ensure that their forms are completely filled in all respect.
Candidates have to pay application fee through the online mode (i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking)
Course- wise application fee is given below-
|Medical & Agriculture||Rs.450/-|
|For both Engineering andAgriculture & Medical||Rs.900/-|
- A processing fee of Rs.50/- plus 5% GST will also be charged along with application fee.
We are sharing eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2020 depending on the age citizenship and education qualification of the applicants.
- Candidates who have OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card and PIO (Person of Indian Origin) are eligible and can apply for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Candidates who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana must possess their domicile.
For Engineering and Pharmacy
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 from a recognized board with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 45% (General category candidates) and 40% (SC/ST) in their 10+2 examination.
- Final year diploma holder candidates are also eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2020
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Pharmacy candidates must have an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2020. No upper age limit eligibility criteria are prescribed for pharmacy candidates.
- For engineering course candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st Upper age limit for General category candidates is 22 years and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
Exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2020 is as follows-
- Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question type.
- Questions will be asked in English or Telugu.
- Total 160 questions will be asked from different sections (Physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, zoology).
- Total time duration will be of 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking scheme is not there.
We have given a subject-wise distribution of questions for both Engineering and Agriculture courses question paper below-
|Course||Subjects||No of questions asked|
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can refer their 11th and 12th standard books of physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, zoology for preparing as the syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 will be based on these book of 11th and 12th standard.
AP EAMCET conducting authority will publish the admit card on 10th of Sept. Candidates can download their admit card from the website of the AP EAMCET before exam. It is compulsory for every candidate to bring their admit card to the exam center. Candidates without admit card shall not be permitted to enter the exam venue. Admit card must be kept safely till the admission procedure completes. Admit card contains all the details mentioned below-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration/application number
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue
Candidates are advised to verify all these details before appearing in exam.
AP EAMCET Answer Keys
Answer keys to AP EAMCET 2020 will be released on 26.09.2020. Candidates who wish to file the objection on the answer keys published on the website can do so before last date (28.09.2020) of receiving objection by the conducting authority of the exam.
AP EAMCET Result
AP EAMCET 2020 Result date was yet to be announced. Ranks will be given to the candidates according to the marks obtained by them. Candidates should preserve their rank card or result as it is required at the time of counseling.
AP EAMCET Counselling
Counseling dates will be released soon after the announcement of the result. On the basis of the merit of AP EAMCET 2020 candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates are advised to bring their admit card and result/rank card along with all the required documents at the time of counseling for verification. Exam authority will notify all the selected candidates about the counseling process through their web portal.
About AP EAMCET 2020 Exam
AP EAMCET 2020 refers to Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, which is a state level entrance test conducted annually in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET aims to invite applications for the students of Andhra Pradesh seeking admission into the various Under Graduate courses in the various government and private colleges/institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
The Authority which holds the charge of conducting AP EAMCET exam every year is Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada (JNTU) which works o the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education).
There are 17 government and 350 private colleges which provide admission in around 153150 seats to the candidates through AP EAMCET.
Under Graduate Course offered by JNTU through AP EAMCET-
- Engineering, B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.tech (Food Science and Technology), (Agri. technology), Bio-Technology
- Pharma, D.Pharma
- Sc (Agri.)/B.SC(Horti.)/B.SC(Business Management)/B.F.Sc/B.V.Sc
Official website of AP EAMCET is http://sche.ap.gov.in
In this article, we will share all the relevant details of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020.