AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 is released on 16th April 2019. All Candidates who have filled AP EAMCET Application Form can download their AP EAMCET Hall ticket from the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Direct link of AP EAMCET Hall ticket today provided below. All candidates are advised to visit this page again after the given time period.
Latest Update 16th April 2019: Admit Card and Hall Ticket released today.
Check link below
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
AP EAMCET exam is scheduled to be conducted on 20th to 23rd April 2019 (Engineering) & 23rd to 24th April 2019 for agriculture.
|Exam||AP EAMCET 2019|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Course offered||Agriculture, Engineering and Pharmacy courses|
|Date of apply||February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||16th April 2019 after 11:30 AM|
|Date of exam||20th-23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd to 24th April 2019 for Agriculture|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam duration||160 minutes|
|Medium of exam||English and Telugu|
|Exam location||Various centres at Andhra Pradesh|
Check AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 Or Hall Ticket Here- Click Here
How to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to download their admit cards from the official website. Following are the steps to download the admit card-
- Candidates have to visit the official website (mentioned above) first.
- Now they have to click on “Download Hall Ticket” link on the home page of the website.
- Enter the asked details like application number/ registration number and date of birth.
- Now click on the Hall ticket download button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card after verifying all the details.
- Take the printout of the downloaded admit card and retain some copies of the same for future references.
Details on AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Following details are mentioned on the admit card of the candidates.
- Name of the candidates
- Exam (for which candidate is appearing)
- Registration no/ Application no
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Time and date of exam
- Venue of the exam
- Important instructions to be followed
Candidates are advised to verify all the details before appearing exam. In case of any discrepancy, candidates need to immediately contact the responsible authority.
Documents and other Essentials Required at the Exam Center:
Candidates need to carry following items to the exam centre on the day of the exam-
- AP EAMCET Admit card
Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the College where the candidate has completed the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of caste certificate (If applicable)
- A blue or black ball pen
Candidates must bring all the aforementioned documents to the exam centre on the day of exam. Any candidate without these documents will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers
Following are the exam centres where AP EAMCET 2019 exam is expected to be conducted. The conducting authority reserves the rights to add or eliminate any centre.
|District||Regional Test Centres|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Kavali||Nellore||Gudur|
Instructions Related to EAMCET Admit Card 2019
- Admit cards will be published on 16th April 2019.
- Admit cards will be made available only through the official website. No other mode is applicable.
- Candidates have to download their admit card by using their registration number and date of birth or password. Therefore, it is important for candidates to retain their login id and password safe for downloading admit card. In case any candidate forget their login id they can get retrieve the same by clicking on “Forgot Registration Number” on the admit card downloading window and follow the further procedure then candidate will get a new password which should be kept safely.
- Candidates have to keep their admit card safe for future references.
- No duplicate admit card will be generated after the exam. Therefore admit card must be preserved till the admission procedure completes.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their AP EAMCET Admit Card along with the required documents to the exam centres. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed in the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned officials.
- Admit card is not transferable.
- Candidates must reach allotted exam centres at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the commencement of exam under any circumstances.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates
Below we have shared the expected dates of AP EAMCET 2019 exam. Exact dates will be uploaded as soon as they will be published on the official portal of AP EAMCET.
|AP EAMCET 2019 publication of notification||20th February 2019|
|Availability of online Application form from||26th February 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||27th March 2019|
|Correction in online application form||6th April 2019 to 10th April 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form with a late fee of Rs.500/-||4th April 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form with a late fee of Rs.1000/-||9th April 2019|
|Last date of submitting ||14th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card from||16th April 2019|
|Date of exam||20.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019|
|Release of answer key||23rd April 2019|
|Last date of challenging answer keys||26th April 2019|
|Announcement of result/rank||1st May 2019|
Applicants are advised to read all the given details carefully before filling their online application form as it will guide applicants.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Application will be filled only through online mode available at http://sche.ap.gov.in
fillingapplication form candidates must check the eligibility for AP EAMCET 2019.
- AP EAMCET 2019 application is at the website from 26th February 2019.
- Candidates must fill their forms before the due date. However, candidates can submit their forms after the last date by paying late fee till
14 thApril 2019.
- Candidates can also make the correction in their forms within the given time frame.
- Candidates must ensure that their forms are completely filled in all respect.
Candidates have to pay application fee through the online mode (i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking)
Course- wise application fee is given below-
|Medical & Agriculture||Rs.450/-|
|For both Engineering andAgriculture & Medical||Rs.900/-|
- A processing fee of Rs.50/- plus 5% GST will also be charged along with application fee.
We are sharing eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2019 depending on the age citizenship and education qualification of the applicants.
- Candidates who have OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card and PIO (Person of Indian Origin) are eligible and can apply for AP EAMCET 2019.
- Candidates who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana must possess their domicile.
For Engineering and Pharmacy
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 from a recognized board with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 45% (General category candidates) and 40% (SC/ST) in their 10+2 examination.
- Final year diploma holder candidates are also eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2019
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Pharmacy candidates must have an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2019. No upper age limit eligibility criteria are prescribed for pharmacy candidates.
- For engineering course candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st Upper age limit for General category candidates is 22 years and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
Exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2019 is as follows-
- Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question type.
- Questions will be asked in English or Telugu.
- Total 160 questions will be asked from different sections (Physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, zoology).
- Total time duration will be of 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking scheme is not there.
We have given a subject-wise distribution of questions for both Engineering and Agriculture courses question paper below-
|Course||Subjects||No of questions asked|
Candidates can refer their 11th and 12th standard books of physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, zoology for preparing as the syllabus for AP EAMCET 2019 will be based on these book of 11th and 12th standard.
AP EAMCET 2019 conducting authority will publish the admit card on 16th April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from the website of the AP EAMCET before exam. It is compulsory for every candidate to bring their admit card to the exam center. Candidates without admit card shall not be permitted to enter the exam venue. Admit card must be kept safely till the admission procedure completes. Admit card contains all the details mentioned below-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration/application number
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue
Candidates are advised to verify all these details before appearing in exam.
Answer keys to AP EAMCET 2019 are expected to be released on 23rd April 2019. Candidates who wish to file the objection on the answer keys published on the website can do so before the last date of receiving objection by the conducting authority of the exam.
Results for AP EAMCET 2019 will be announced on 1st May 2019. Ranks will be given to the candidates according to the marks obtained by them. Candidates should preserve their rank card or result as it is required at the time of counseling.
AP EAMCET Counselling
Counseling dates will be released soon after the announcement of the result. On the basis of the merit of AP EAMCET, 2019 candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates are advised to bring their admit card and result/rank card along with all the required documents at the time of counseling for verification. Exam authority will notify all the selected candidates about the counseling process through their web portal.
About AP EAMCET 2019 Exam
AP EAMCET 2019 refers to Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, which is a state level entrance test conducted annually in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET aims to invite applications for the students of Andhra Pradesh seeking admission into the various Under Graduate courses in the various government and private colleges/institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
The Authority which holds the charge of conducting AP EAMCET exam every year is Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada (JNTU) which works o the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education).
There are 17 government and 350 private colleges which provide admission in around 153150 seats to the candidates through AP EAMCET.
Under Graduate Course offered by JNTU through AP EAMCET-
- Engineering, B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.tech (Food Science and Technology), (Agri. technology), Bio-Technology
- Pharma, D.Pharma
- Sc (Agri.)/B.SC(Horti.)/B.SC(Business Management)/B.F.Sc/B.V.Sc
Official website of AP EAMCET is http://sche.ap.gov.in
In this article, we will share all the relevant details of AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019.