ANU Degree Time Table 2021 UG 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem Date Sheet Schedule: Acharya Nagarjuna University has released the revised time table for 2021 semester exams for UG and PG and professional courses. The time table is available on the official site of ANU. The article covers the information on ANU Degree Time Table 2021, Time Table 2021 download procedure, ANU Admit Card, ANU Result 2021, Revaluation procedure other information related to ANU.
Update 9th April: University has released its B.Arch Exam schedule
- 1 ANU Time Table 2021
- 2 ANU Admit Card 2021
- 3 ANU Results 2021
- 4 Stages of exam conductions
- 5 About Acharya Nagarjuna University
ANU Time Table 2021
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam type||End Semester Exams|
|Time Table Status||Revised available now|
|Admit card status||Available|
|Result||To be declared later|
The exam time table for ANU semester exam 202O has been released. The time table for ANU can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates have to visit the official site of ANU. ANU Time Table 2020 download link is available in the Examination notification tab. Candidates are advised to carefully adhere to the exam time table 2020 and plan their preparation according to it.
ANU Time Table 2021 Download Procedure
Follow the steps to download the exam time table for ANU
Step 1: Go to the official site of ANU and scroll down through the homepage as shown in the picture below.
Step 2: Click on the Examination Notification tab and a new page will be opened.
Step 3: Link for the exam time table will be displayed on the screen. Click on the relevant exam time table link.
Step 4: view and save the exam time table.
ANU Exam Time Table (Revised)
- B.Arch & Planning II/IV 1st sem (Regular & Supply) and II/V 2nd sem (Supply) April 2021
- UG 3rd and 5th sem Exam postponed notice
- Revised 1st sem M.Sc Botany & M.Sc Micro Biology April 2021
- UG 3rd and 5th sem Postponement
- UG Exam Postponed March/April 3rd and 5th sem
- Revised 1st sem April/May Exam MHRM, MCA, MBA International Business, M.voc Horticulture & Landscape Gardening and M.Voc Food Processing and Quality Management
- Revised B.Tech April 2021
- 1st sem PG MBA, MCA April 2021
- B.Ed 3rd Semester Practicum records Proceedings, 2021
- B.Tech 2 year 1st Sem R-19, Regular Examinations Time-Table April 2021
- B.Ed 3rd semester practicum records schedule, 2021
- Revised BHM V March 2021
- Revised BHM III March 2021
- Revised B.Com (R)V March 2021
- Revised B.Com (R) III March 2021
- Revised B.Com (G) V March 2021
- Revised BCOM(G) III March 2021
- Revised BCA V March 2021
- Revised BCA III March 2021
- Revised BBM III March 2021
- Revised BBA V March 2021
- Revised BAOL V March 2021
- Revised BAOL III March 2021
- Revised BA V March 2021
- Revised BA III March 2021
- Revised BA Mult. III March 2021
- Revised B.Sc. HHA III March 2021
- Revised B.Sc. HHA V March 2021
- Revised B.Sc. ASLP III March 2021
- Revised B.Sc. V March 2021
- Revised B.Sc. ASLP V March 2021
- B.Tech March/April 2021
- B.Ed Spl.Ed Postponement 2021
- Exam Postponed proceeding
- Revised B.Arch & Planning V/V 1st sem Schedule
- Pharm D V/VI Year End supply Exam 2020
- B.Pharmacy March/April 2021
- B. Architecture & Planning III/V 1st and 2nd sem, IV/V 1st and 2nd sem and V/V 1st sem
- 3rd & 5th sem LLB 3 year and 3rd, 7th & 9th se 5 year LLB March 2021 Exam Notification
- 3rd sem B.P.Ed, D.P.Ed Reg March 2021
- UG Exam reschedule 2021
- B.Ed 3rd sem Feb 2021 exam center list revised
- B.Arch Exam Postponed Notification
- B.Ed 3rd semester Exam schedule
- LLM 3rd semester Feb 2021
- Postponed and revised PG & professional courses 3rd semester
- MBA (IB) & M.Sc Nanotechnology 2.1,3.1,4.1, & 5.1 postponed and revised time table
- PG 3rd semester Exam Postponed
- Revised Time Table 3rd Sem M.Sc E and IT, Feb 2021
- Sem 1st B.Arch Notification 3rd, 4th & 5th year, Feb 2021
- Revised MHRM 3rd semester Feb 2021
- Revised MBA Travel & Tourism Management) 3rd semester Exam Feb 2021
- Revised M.Sc Zoology, Aquaculture, Geology, Food Science, Nutrition & Dietitics 3rd semester Feb 2021
- M.C.A Revised Time Table for 3rd and 5th semester Feb 2021
- M.Sc Computer Science Revised Time Table for 3rd Semester Feb 2021
- UG 5th and 6th semester advanced supplementary Exam Nov/ Dec 2020 Revaluation schedule
- M.Sc Forensic Chemistry 3rd sem time table Feb 2021
- PG and professional course Feb 2021
- B.Ed 4th semester 3rd and 4th practical examination Dec 2020
- Postponement of 5 years LLB 2nd semester exam 2020
- B.Ed 4th semester Practical Exam notification 2020
- B.Ed 2nd and 4th semester Nodal Center list 2020
- UG V and VI semester advanced supply exam revised
- B.Ed 4th semester regular & Supplementary practical exam for 3rd and 4th phase Dec 2020
- Revised B.Ed 2nd & 4th semester Exam center list
- B.Ed 2nd & 4th semester Exam Center list
- ANU UG 5th semester Advance supply Exam time table Nov-Dec
- ANU UG 6th semester Advance supply time table Nov-Dec
- UG 5th and 6th advanced supplementary center list
- Revised M. Pharmacy 1st semester supply exam time table Nov/Dec 2020
- 2nd semester of 3 years LLB and 2nd & 6th semester of 5 years LLB course and 2 year LLM 2nd semester centers list Dec 2020
- B. Architecture & planning I/V 1st semester supply and I/V 2nd Regular & Supply Exam
- CE Exam postponement of LLB -LLM Exam Nov 2020 & revised time table
- B.Ed 4th & 2nd semester & revised time table
- Instant Exam for UG 2020
- B.Tech 1st year 2nd semester R-19 (CE/CS/CI/EC/EE/ME-123 paper) Postponed
- UG 2nd, 4th, & 6th semester & yearend (supply) SMP proceeding Mar/Apr 2020
- RV schedule for UG 2nd, 4th, & 6th Semester & year End/One-time opportunity Exam March/April 2020
- Revised LLB One time opportunity Time table
- LLB One time opportunity exam time table
- Revised B.Ed 2nd & 4th semester schedule
- B.Ed 2nd & 4th semester (regular & supply) postponed
- M.Tech 2nd semester Exam Schedule
- PG & professional 2nd semester Schedule
- B.P.Ed, D.P.Ed. & M.PEd 2nd & 4th semester center list
- Revised PG 2nd semester science courses & MCA 2nd sem time table October 2020
- Postponement of PG science course and MCA course October 2020
- Postponement of B.Ed 2nd & 4th semester Exam Nov 2020
- Revised LLM 2nd semester Regular Exam Nov 2020
- LLM 2nd semester Regular
- LLB 3, 5 years courses (regular & Supply)
- M. Pharmacy 2nd semester (old regulation) supply
- M. Pharmacy 2nd semester (New regulation) Regular
- M. Pharmacy 1st semester (New regulation) Regular
Details mentioned on the ANU Exam time table
- University name
- Timing of the exam
- Exam Duration
- Day and Date of exam
- Paper no
- Subject name
- Maximum Marks
Click here to download the exam time table.
ANU Admit Card 2021
After the finalisation of exam time table, the university will be releasing the admit cards for the exams. To download the admit card the candidates have to login to the university website. The link for the admit card will be available on the CDE portal. On this portal, the candidate will find the link for hall ticket. After clicking on the link, the candidate has to enter his hall ticket no to view and download the admit card.
Steps to Download the admit card is as follows:
- Go to the official website of ANU at www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
- Now click on CDE tab.
- A new age will open, on the left section of the page you will find the link to download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the hall ticket no and click on search.
- View and download the admit card.
Candidates are instructed to carefully verify each and every detail mentioned on the admit card and contact to university if there is any kind of error or details are mismatched on the admit card.
Also check : Lucknow University Time Table 2020
The results for the semester exams 2020 will be declared by the university on the official university website. The result notification will be intimated by the university. Candidates can check their result either through the link provided or by clicking on the result tab and selecting the desired Course (UG/PG). Candidates have to enter their hall ticket no in order to view their result.
Candidates who find any discrepancy in their result and are not satisfied with the marking can apply for the revaluation. The revaluation notification link will be activated on the official university websites soon after the results are declared. The form for revaluation is available and can be downloaded from the university website. The revaluation form is to be submitted to the candidate to the principal of concerned colleges.
- The fee for revaluation is Rs 935 per paper.
- But in case of BCA programme the fee is Rs 1025/-
- The fee for personal verification of answer sheet is Rs 980/-.
- Fee for obtaining a photocopy of answer sheet is 1250/-.
Instructions regarding Revaluation
- The fee one paid for the revaluation will not refunded in any case.
- The fee for revaluation gas to be paid through the online challan.
- The candidate has to file new application for each subject.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully and completely. The application found incomplete will be rejected.
ANU Supplementary exam
The university has given a provision in which the students can appear for the supplementary exams. For this the candidates who are eligible has to submit the application to the principal of concerned colleges after paying the fee for it. The exam centre will be intimated to the candidates. The candidates who gets failed in these exams can apply for advanced supplementary exam.
Stages of exam conductions
- The university will issue the notification regarding the exam in which scheduled date of start if exam will be published. The notification will also include the information like last and late fee for exam form.
- The principal of the concerned colleges of the university will conduct the filling of exam form and check for the errors in it if there is any. Fee collected from the exam form will be under the principal only. And finally, the principal will also issue the admit card prior to the exam.
- The exam controller will look for the eligible candidates to appear in the semester exam.
- He will also verify the status of exam fee paid by the candidates.
- The exam controller will also make sure that only the eligible candidates are issued the hall tickets.
- Dispatch of confidential itenary to the exam centre.
- Approval of VC to hire the paper setters.
- Obtaining of valuation scheme and providing it to the examiners in the university.
- Sealing of question paper of the semester exam.
- Dispatch of question paper to the exam centre in advance.
Main Conduct Stage
- The exam controller has to issue the guidelines for the semester exam.
- Verification of the question paper by the exam superintendent.
- Omitting of any kind of error incurred in the process.
- Denying the entry of candidates after the start of the exam.
- Preparing the list of candidates who didn’t appear for the exam after one hour of start of exam.
- Dispatching of answer sheet to the university.
Post Conduct Stage
- Maintaining and securing the answer sheet for a time period of 6 months.
- Appointing the teaches for evaluation of answer scripts.
- Preparing the list of examiners for evaluation.
- Guidelines to examiners regarding the evaluation.
- Publishing the results in the university websites.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur was established in the year 1976. At present, the university offers 47 courses in Post-graduation. There are around 450 colleges that are affiliated to the university in the district of Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam. Currently, Prof. Rajasekhar P FAC is the Vice-Chancellor of the university.
Yes, the time table for most of the program is available now.
The exam time table can be downloaded from official university website.
Yes, the admit card can be issued by the principal of concerned institute.
The form for revaluation can be downloaded from the university website.