AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2023 jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in manabadi soon releases BIEAP 2ndyear hall ticket for the academic session 2022-23 on its official portal. The schedule for the same is now released by the board and the examination for this session. Students looking for their AP Inter 2nd year may now download it from the portal. Earlier, the authority released the practical admit card for the students
Update; AP Inter 2nd year hall ticket is now available and can be downloaded from this page.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2023
In this article, students are going to get necessary information about the to admit card such as date of issue, how to obtain and download it, what are details mentioned on it, and some important instructions.
|AP intermediate exams
|Admit card/ Hall ticket
|Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
|Intermediate/2nd year/ Class XII
|Date of start of the exam
|16th March to 4th April 2023
|AP Inter Theory Hall Ticket
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket @ bie.ap.gov.in
As we have mentioned above that the exam dates for BIEAP 2nd year are now available. The board releases the admit cards to all the intermediate students enrolled in the affiliated schools. As soon as Board will issue the admit card we will update the same, you can download the direct link here on this page.
Once class 12th hall tickets will be issued, students have to procure them from their concerned schools. They can also download it from the official website of the board. After downloading and printout, students are required to carry their hall tickets to the exam centre on exam days. No, students will be permitted to enter the examination centre without a valid admit card and they will not be allowed to write the exam under any circumstances. Hence, students must ensure that they carry a valid hall ticket before leaving for the exam.
How to download the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets?
AP class 12 students can download hall tickets from the BIEAP’s official portal. To help students in downloading AP 2nd-year admit cards online, we have shared the complete procedure below in very simple steps. Students can follow the given procedure and can obtain their hall tickets online-
- Firstly, students are required to access the official website of the board (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in)
- Now, on the homepage, they have to search for the “The IInd year 2022 examination admit card” link.
- After finding the link they have to click on that particular link.
- Admit card login window will open.
- They have to enter their registration number and all other required credentials in the space provided.
- Students can now check their hall tickets on their screens.
- After checking and verifying all the details on the admit card they can save it.
- After downloading the hall ticket, they have to print out the same.
All students are advised to verify their admission card details before appearing in the exam.
Details mentioned on the AP 12th Class Hall Ticket
Admit card is a crucial document to the carried to the examination centre. Without a valid admit card, students are not able to appear in the exam. This is all because it is an entry ticket to the examination hall as it carries important information about the examination and about the examinee.
Following information is mentioned in every AP 2nd-year hall ticket-
- Name of the student/ Examinee
- Roll number
- Enrolment number
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth
- Seat Number
- Academic year
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School name
- Photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
- Gender of the student
- Examination schedule
- Subjects and exam date of each subject
- Exam centre and centre code
- Address of the examination venue/centre
- Important instructions
All the information mentioned on the admit card is as per the details filled in by the students in the registration form. If students find any discrepancy in the admit card, then they must immediately contact the concerned school department or the Board.
- AP intermediate hall tickets will be issued soon.
- Admit Card must be downloaded on time before the commencement of the exam.
- All the students must be present with an admit card in the exam centre on each day of the exam.
- Hall ticket needs to be kept safe for future reference.
- Students must read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and must follow these instructions during the examination.
- Students must make sure that they reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must make sure that their hall ticket is not damaged and that all the information mentioned on it is clearly visible.
- All intermediate examinees are suggested to be in touch with the official website for all the updates regarding the hall tickets.
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
D.No. 48-18-2/A, Nagarjuna Nagar Colony,
Opp. NTR Health University, Vijayawada – 520008
Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone No.- 0866-2974130
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
About Andhra Pradesh Board
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is the state education board that supervises and regulates the intermediate education system in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Admit card release date will release soon and a download option will update on the official portal of the Board. All the updates and information regarding the publication and issue of hall tickets will also be updated on this page for the convenience of the students.
Keep visiting us for all the updates and news related to the AP 2nd year admit card @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Student can also share their doubts and queries regarding AP Intermediate Hall Ticket with us. They can just share their doubts in the comment section below.
All the Best!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the hall ticket from the official site i.e. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Hall tickets is now available to download.
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is the state education board that supervises and regulates the intermediate education system in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Yes, and in the absence of it, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.