AP Inter 1st year Hall Tickets 2023: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (APBIE) is going to conduct its Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year of examination on the scheduled dates respectively. Thousands of candidates who are preparing so hard for the Examination are eagerly waiting for the Hall ticket which is now available to download. The AP Inter 1st year hall ticket can be downloaded by the respective school principals and on verifying it will be distributed to students.
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2023
The Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh will release the IPE Hall ticket of Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year on their official website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 – Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (APBIE)|
|Name of the Examination||Intermediate 1st and 2nd year|
|Examination date for 1st year||15th March to 3rd April 2023|
|Examination date for 2nd year||16 March to 4 April 2023|
How to get an AP Inter first year Hall Ticket 2023?
There are lots of candidates who don’t know how to get their hall ticket from the official website
So for them, we have given some steps you just need to follow:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the board
- On the home page click on the “IPE March 2023 Examination”
- Now you will see a link “download 2022-23 Hall Ticket”
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page
- Enter the details required and submit it.
- Now the Hall ticket of AP intermediate is available on your screen.
- Check the details mentioned in it,
- Save it and take a printout of it
>>>> Download here AP Inter 1st year hall ticket
Particulars Mentioned on AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets
When you download the AP Intermediate Hall ticket then you will find some important details in it you need to check all of them carefully because
If there is any mistake/error in it then you can report it to the concerned department of school authority
So we have mentioned some details which are likely to be there in the Hall ticket
- Candidate name going to appear in the examination
- His/ her roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the school
- Name of the Board
- Father’s name
- Date and time of the examination
- The venue of the examination Centre and its code
- Name of the subjects
- And Important guidelines
Important Notice: Principals / Secretary & Correspondents of all the Junior Colleges in the State are instructed to issue Hall Tickets without insisting on pending payments dues like Tuition fee etc. If any college denies the issue of Hall Tickets, serious action will be initiated as per rules. to be released on jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Guidelines mentioned on the AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket
Take a quick look at the guidelines which are mentioned in the Hall ticket
- Must check all the personal and examination details carefully if there is an error you must report it to the school authority ASAP
- Must carry the Hall ticket on the examination day
- Must reach the Examination Centre at least 30 minutes prior to the Examination time
- Do not carry any study material inside the Examination hall
- Must carry your own stationery because borrowing anything during the examination time is prohibited
- Do not carry any gadgets or smartphones or calculators inside the examination hall
- Must follow the instruction given by the invigilator
- Besides the examination time, no extra time will be provided
- Do not talk with other students once the exam is started
- Do the rough on the space provided
- Check the seats allotted to you properly, is there anything written or chits material in it
Verify the Examination Details
- You may also verify the examination details on the website for that you need to just enter the roll number or Aadhaar Number
- For roll number, you may contact the principal of your school
How to Prepare for your Examination?
- Solve the previous year’s question paper as much as you can.
- Do not waste too much time on any question during the exam.
- First, read the paper completely then make a plan that which section you need to first.
- While writing the exam maintain the proper gap between the words so that it may easily be readable for the examiner.
- Do sample papers as much as you can by doing this you may get an idea of the question paper and you can increase your speed.
“Push yourself, because no one is going to do it for you”Martonek Jr
Frequently Asked Questions
Hall tickets will be available to download soon.
You may download it from the official website of APBIE
The date and Centre name will be mentioned on the admit card itself.
!!!!ALL THE BEST!!!!