AMUEEE Admit Card 2020 will be released soon. All candidates who have filled AMU Entrance exam application form are able to get their AMUEEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 from this page. We have updated a downloading link of AMU Admit Card 2020 below. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this page for more upcoming updates.
Update: Authority has opened the test center choice window for their various courses which will be available till 7th Oct 2020.
Update: AMU has issued the revised schedule for admission test 2020-2021. Candidates who had submitted application form for this session can check their examination dates given below. Whereas the admit for the same will be available soon.
Admit card is hosted only on the official portal of AMU. Once the admit card is out candidates have to download and print it. Admit card download link is also provided here on this page.
AMUEEE 2020-2021 admission test notice
AMU on 10th of September has released the revised examination dates for various courses that they are going to conduct their entrance examination from 1st to 10th November 2020 but now they had revised the examination schedule and according to the new time table exam will commence from 22nd Nov to 2nd Dec 2020. As examination dates has been announced so candidates who are looking for its admit card can expect the same in the month of October 2020 and once it was available by the authority we do provide its link on this page.
AMUEEE 2020 Overview
|Name of the examination||AMUEEE 2020|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Exam type||Entrance Test|
|Conducting University||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Course||B.Tech, B.Arch Programs, B.Ed, B.Sc. and other courses|
|Date of exam|
|Admit card availability||Available in Oct/ Nov 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam center update link||Click here|
AMUEEE 2020 Admission- Important Dates
Candidates can check the AMUEEE 2020 important dates in the table shared below-
|Application form submission||February|
|Last date of application submission|
|Availability of admit card||Available in October 2020|
|Date of exam|
AMUEEE 2020-2021 test date
|Course name||Exam date and time|
|SSSC (Science stream/Diploma in engineering)|
|SSSC (humanities & Commerce streams)|
|MBA/MBA (IB)/MBA (Islamic banking & finance)|
|B. Arch (Paper II)|
|B. Tech/ B. Arch (Paper I)|
AMUEEE Admit Card 2020
AMUEEE 2020 Hall ticket will be issued soon provisionally to the candidates. Admit card will be issued as per the scrutiny of the eligibility of the applicants. Only registered candidates who have successfully submitted the applications will be able to download the admit card.
Admit card will be hosted on the official portal of the university. No admit card will be sent by post to any candidates. They are required to download it online as no other mode will be available.
Candidates should positively carry the printed copy of admit card to the exam hall. Along with the admit card they must also carry a passport sized photograph to pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam hall.
In case of any discrepancy in the details of the admit card, candidates can email at email@example.com with their name, application no., course, and telephone before the commencement of exam.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
How to download AMU 2020 Hall Ticket?
AMUEEE 2020 admit card can be accessed online only. So, to download the hall ticket from the official website, candidates can follow the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Visit the official website
Candidates firstly, have to visit the AMU’s controller of examination portal i.e. https://www.amucontrollerexams.com. They can also click on the link provided below.
- Click on admit card link
On the homepage of the portal, they have to click on “download admit card for admission test 2020”
- Enter Login details
On the admit card download page, candidates have to select the course and have to enter the application no allotted at the time of online application. Click on “Download Admit Card” option.
Candidates can refer their email or application form in case they do not remember their application no.
- Check Admit card details
Admit card will appear on screen. Examinees should check and verify all the details carefully.
- Save and Print
Lastly, they can download and take multiple printouts of the same.
Click here- To Download AMUEEE Admit Card 2020 (Available soon)
What if candidate forgets the application No.?
In case, candidate does not remember his application no. he should refer to the application form. In case he has also missed the application form then he can follow the given procedure to retrieve the application no.-
For this, such candidates have to click on “Know your Form Application no.” option given on the admit card login page. After that, they have to select the course, enter candidate’s name and mother’s maiden name. Click on “Know your Application No.” If details will be accurate, application will appear on the screen.
Now they can download their hall ticket easily using the application no.
Particulars mentioned on AMUEE Admit Card 2020
AMUEE hall ticket will indicate following particulars-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application no.
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Exam date
- Exam time- reporting time, commencement of exam, etc.
- Allotted exam center and center code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Thumb impression
- Important instructions to candidates
Candidates are advised to cross-check all the particulars on the admit card. Any discrepancy related to the candidate’s particulars should be brought to the notice of Application Form handling Office in writing before the commencement of the written exam.
AMU Entrance Exam 2020 Centres
Exam will be conducted on exam center specified by the conducting authority. Candidates can check the name and address of the exam center allotted to them along with the date and time of the exam on the admit card.
The decision of university on allotment of exam centers to the candidates will be final. No request for change of the examination venue will not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates should reach the exam center at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. Candidates reporting late at the exam venue will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
AMUEEE Examination Pattern
The admit card has been issued to the candidates of AMUEEE 2020 and below we have shared a short detail about the exam pattern of B.Tech/B.Arch exam. The scheme of the exam is as follows-
- AMUEEE 2020 will be conducted in offline mode (written test).
- Objective type questions will be asked in the test.
- Paper will consist questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- B. Arch candidates also have to appear for Paper II (Architecture Aptitude Test). Paper, I will be common for B.Tech and B.Arch. candidates.
- Paper II will include descriptive questions and Test of Drawing.
- Total number of questions in Paper I will be 150.
- Each question will be of one mark. Total marks will be 150.
In order to qualify the exam, candidates must score minimum qualifying marks.
Important Instructions regarding AMUEEE Admit Card and exam
- AMUEEE admit card has been published online.
- Candidates can download it from the official website or directly from the link shared on this page.
- University will not release any hard copy of the admit card.
- Admit card is going to be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates will require an application no to download their hall ticket. In case they forget their application no. they have to retrieve the same by following the procedure shared on this page.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- They must carry their own stationery to the exam venue.
- Candidates without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to sit in the exam and shall be debarred from the exam.
- Candidates should produce the admit card to the invigilator during exam so that they can satisfy themselves about the identity of their (candidate’s) identity.
- Candidates should not leave the exam hall without handing over the admit card and answer booklet to the examiner.