Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card 2020- UGAT exam is conducted once in a year by the Allahabad University. The entrance exam of UGAT 2020 was supposed to held in the month of June but due to the pandemic the situations got worse and the dates were postponed. Allahabad University entrance exam for UGAT 2020 is declared in the month of September.
Applicants are advised to always keep a track of the prospective notifications related to exam dates from official website. As it would help them to stay updated and notified in case any chances in exam date may take place. University posts all the updates on their official website mentioned below.
As the title suggests, this article will be all about UGAT Hall Ticket 2020 for the entrance test of Allahabad University. The article will be covering all the relevant details regarding the UGAT admit card 2020 including download procedure, exam pattern and every other information needed.
Latest Update 18th September: Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card 2020 has been released now. All candidates can download it from the below link.
- 1 UGAT Admit Card 2020- Details
- 2 Important Dates of Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2020
- 3 Download Procedure of UGAT Admit Card 2020
- 4 What If You’re Not Able To Login?
- 5 Required Documents For ID Proof
UGAT Admit Card 2020- Details
The hall ticket of UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) has been released now. Once the official will realease the admit card date candidate can download it from the official site or we would provide you a direct link for it.
Students don’t have to wait any more they will be able to give their entrance test third week of September. The candidates can only download their hall ticket 2020 when they have submitted their application form with fee payment. If you have completed this step then you’ll get your admit card in coming 10 days and if you’ve not submitted your application form and payment, then you won’t be able to download your hall ticket. That’s Why it’s very important to complete the submission procedure of application form and fee payment.
Before downloading always make sure to check your details in your hall ticket. The attributes you must check in your admit card are given as follows:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Roll Number.
- Number of Application.
- Your Gender.
- Applicant’s Signature and Photograph.
- Venue of Test.
- Date and Time of Test.
- General Instructions.
- Name of Course.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant signature Area.
- Center Code.
- Category Of Aspirant.
Importance Of UGAT Admit Card 2020
- Admit card is like your ticket for the entrance in the examination hall.
- Without your admit card you won’t be able to get an entry in the test hall.
- So, it is very necessary to download your admit card and always make sure to carry a hard copy of your hall ticket with you for hurdle free entrance.
- Always check your details in the hall ticket as well.
- All details provided in the admit card will come out to be very helpful.
Important Dates of Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2020
The list below not only contains the date of the UGAT test but also includes the dates of courses as well, which will help you out with your course exam.
The major dates for UGAT and other courses as well is mentioned below:
|Course||Exam Date||Admit Card Issue Date|
|UGAT||26 – 27 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|B.A/B.F.A/B.P.A,||27 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|PGAT – I||30 Sep 2020||1 week before the exam|
|PGAT – II||01, 03, 04 & 05 Oct 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|IPS||01, 03, 04 & 05 Oct 2020||1 week before the exam|
|CRET||–||1 week before the exam|
|B.Ed||Sep 2020||1 week before the exam|
|LFAT (BA LLB)||27 Sep 2020||1 week before the exam|
|LLM & M.Com||30 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|MBA RD||Sep 2020||1 week before the exam|
|M.Ed||Sep 2020||1 week before the exam|
|LLB||29 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
Download Procedure of UGAT Admit Card 2020
Always keep in your mind to download the admit card and the other documents of your test from only the official site. Downloading from the official site is way easier and safer. You don’t have to think twice in that case.
Steps To Download Hall Ticket
The steps to download your admit card is mentioned below:
- Click on the link mentioned in the beginning.
- The link is the official site of AU.
- Go to the login section.
- Enter your login ID.
- After feeding details, your admit card will be visible on your screen.
- Check the details in your admit card.
- If the details are correct, download it.
- Also don’t forget to print the copy.
- You can also email it to yourself.
To Download UGAT Admit Card 2020– Click Here
What If You’re Not Able To Login?
There are many candidates that sometimes are not able to login to their account on the official university site. That can be resolved easily if you follow the steps mentioned below:
- In the login page, click on forgot password.
- You have to fill in the relevant details needed.
- Then after feeding in your details, you’ll be provided a link to reset your password on your registered email address.
- Now you can set a new password and you’re good to go.
Required Documents For ID Proof
Along with your UGAT Admit Card 2020, you must at least carry one of the documents from the below list to ensure your identity proof otherwise, it will create hurdles in your entrance in the test hall.
The list contains:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Staff/Employee ID
- Driving Licence
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2020
The exams for UGAT as well as PGAT will be conducted from 26 September to 05 October, 2020. Because of the recent outbreak of covid-19 the exam dates were rescheduled provisionally which states that there are chances for the dates to postpone again. So, always stay updated.
Rescheduled Dates (Provisional) of UGAT Exam 2020
The rescheduled exam dates of the UGAT exam 2020 is mentioned in the image below:
AU Exam Centers
The applicants can check their exam centre after downloading the admit card. Through hall ticket they get to know their center. The exam can be in offline or online mode.
The exam centers of the Allahabad University are mentioned below:
|Name of City||Name of State or UT|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card 2020- Notes To Remember
There are some key points that you should always stick with.
The notes to remember are:
- Soft copy of UGAT Admit Card 2020 is not allowed in the exam hall. Only hard copy is allowed.
- Carry a valid ID proof along with the hard copy of your admit card.
- Candidate cannot change his/her exam centre assigned to them but the university can do so.
- Applicants never receive their admit card via post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is necessary.
The exam will be on 26th and 27th September,2020.
No, the university never posts the admit card offline as it is available online.
No, it is not possible.