AISSEE Admit Card 2020 has been released by the Sainik School Society on 2nd December 2019 on its official website. The entrance examination will be conducted to offer admission to the interested students in class VI and IX. The entrance exam for this will be conducted on 5th January 2020 and to participate in it the applicants need to bring their AISSEE Admit Card 2020. Application form submission process to take part in the entrance exam for Sainik school has been completed and now the applicants are looking for the release of the admit card.
AISSEE Admit Card 2020
AISSEE Admit Card is a crucial document. It’s essential to carry it to the exam center on the exam day. The hall ticket for the entrance is available from 2nd December 2019 on the official website of Sainik school. Applicants need to download it and take its print out. This hall ticket will be having important information related to the entrance exam printed on it so it’s a must for the student and guardian to read it carefully.
In this article, we have compiled all the information related to Sainik school Hall ticket 2020 along with the entrance exam. All those parents who want their kids to study in Sainik school will get beneficial information about the entrance exam from here.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
|Article Category||AISSEE Admit Card 2020|
|Nature Of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Conducted for||Admission to Sainik School in classes VI and IX|
|Exam Organised By||Sainik Schools|
|Exam Name||AISSEE (All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2020)|
|Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd December 2019|
|Admit Card Release mode||Online|
|Website to get the Admit Card||www.sainikschooladmission.in.|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Marks Distribution in Written Test||300 marks (for class 6), 400 marks (for class 9)|
|Selection Process||Written exam followed by Medical Test|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a Year|
AISSEE – All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020
AISSEE will arrange the entrance exam to offer admission to the students in VI and IX classes. Have a look at the important events associated with this examination;
|New Registrations for academic session 2020-21will start from||05 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||10 Oct 2019|
|Admit card will available online||02 Dec 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||05 Jan 2020|
|Completing evaluation of Answer Scripts||12 to 20 Jan 2020|
|Release of final merit list & issue of call letters||03 Feb to 07 Feb 2020|
|Medical Exam||20 Feb to 10 Mar 2020|
|Publication of Merit list with a waiting list||20 Mar 2020|
|Overall admission towards of willing parents based on Combined Merit list will start||28 to 30 Mar 2020|
|Intimation of surplus/ deficient candidates category-wise, to all Sainik Schools with a copy to Sainik Schools Society||31 Mar 2020|
The hall ticket to appear in the entrance exam to get admission in Sainik School is a must-have document to take the exam. The hall ticket has essential information about the examinee and the exam. Here are the steps to get the Sainik School Entrance exam admit card from its official website;
How To Download AISSEE Admit Card 2020?
Follow the below-given steps to download the hall ticket of the exam and then take its printout.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Visit the official website of Sainik school or click on the link given at the bottom of the page for direct login.
- If you have reached on the home page then look for the link of Admit card 2020 here.
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit cards on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on the screen. Here you will have to enter the necessary details like registration/application number etc.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Here you will be able to see your AISSEE Admit Card on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the admit card.
Click Here to Download AISSEE Admit Card 2020– (Login to Get Admit Card )
|Sainik Schools||Admit card link|
Details Mentioned on the Sainik School Admit Card 2020
The AISSEE admit card 2020 will be having following details about the exam and examinee;
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
- Examinee’s name
- Candidate’s Registration number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Father’s name
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Applicant’s Gender
- Category of the student
- Address of candidate
- Aadhar number
- Exam Venue Detail
- Date of exam
- Examination timing
- Important Instructions
The Sainik school entrance exam is a part of the admission procedure in the Sainik school. The parents of interested students register their wards’ names online and fill and submit the application form after checking the age-wise eligibility. Students take the entrance exam and their admission is done on the basis of merit list. The entrance examination for the admission is conducted on state level.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
In Sainik schools, a few seats are reserved for the students from special categories. In order to bring the education in reach of the poorest and schedules caste the rule of reservation is implemented on admission in Sainik school. Have a look at the reservation rules in admission procedure in Sainik school;
- For the students from Schedule Caste, 15% of the total seats are reserved and 7 ½% seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, children from the State in which the Sainik Schools are located will get admission on 67% of the total available seats.
- 33% of seats will be given to children from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population.
- Any vacant seats in the category of 33% will be merged with home State seats.
- 25% of seats are reserved for children of service personnel and Ex-servicemen.
For Admission in Class VI
- Age: Age of the students should be between 10 to 12 years as of March 31, 2020.
- Education: The student must be studying in class V in a government recognized school.
For Admission in Class IX
- Age: Age of the students should be between 13 to 14 years as on March 31, 2020.
- Education: The student must be studying in class VIII in a government recognized school.
For the Entrance Exam in Admission in Class VI:
- The exam paper medium for the entrance exam will be Hindi, English and regional Language.
- The examinees will have to write the answer questions worth 300 marks.
- The exam level will be of III class.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Maths||3 (50 marks each)||150|
|2||GK||2 (25 marks each)||50|
|3||Language||2 (25 marks each)||50|
|4||Intelligence||2 (25 marks each)||50|
For the Entrance Exam in Admission in Class IX:
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- For the aspirants to get admission in class IX the question paper will come in the English language.
- Students will have to write the answer to the questions of 400 marks.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Maths||4 (50 marks each)||200|
|2||English||2 (25 marks each)||50|
|3||Intelligence||2 (25 marks each)||50|
|4||General Science||2 (25 marks each)||50|
|5||Social Science||2 (25 marks each)||50|
AISSEE Merit List 2020
After conducting the examination the school authority releases a merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. The student who has scored a high total in the entrance exam will get a high position in the merit list. If two or more students scored the same marks then the one with higher marks in Mathematics will get high position. If there is a tie then marks in English will be the tiebreaker. After this, the marks for General Science for Class IX and language for class VI will play the role of tie breaker for the position in the merit list. If nothing, as mentioned above, worked then the younger student will get preference in the merit list.
Also Check: AISSEE Sainik School Result
AISSEE 2020 Cut Off Marks
The cut off marks for the entrance exam for Sainik school for admission in class IV and IX are as follows;
For the students from general category and children from the service personnel, it’s a must to score minimum 25% marks in each subject with 40% in aggregate.
For the applicants from the SC and ST category no cut off marks have been set. Their admission will be done on the basis of merit list, released separately for reserved categories. If any student from reserved category comes in the merit list for generals then he will get a seat from the general quota, not from the quota reserved for the students from SC/ST.
If you have any doubt/query related to AISSEE Admit Card, then comment below and we will get the best solution for it.