AILET Admit Card 2020: National Law University, Delhi releases the admit card for AILET 2020. The university releases AILET Admit Card 2020 @nludelhi.ac.in for the applicants or you can also check the quick link which is available below in this article. Candidates who have applied for this exam can get access to the hall ticket through the website of National Law University.
Current News: AILET 2020 admit card has rescheduled and now available.To download applicants can download it from link given below. Authorities have cancelled all the provisional admit issue issued previously. Only those adit card will be applicable which has been issued from 19th from 10 am.
The National Law University will upload the admit card on its website so that students can get it. Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to log in on the website and to download the admit card for AILET 2020. All the important details associated with the AILET exam will be imprinted on the admit card. AILET hall ticket is a must document for the examinees to get the entry in the examination hall.
AILET Admit Card 2020
In this post, we have compiled the process to download admit card and important instructions about the exams. If you have applied for the AILET 2020 exam then do read this article further to get the important updates about your admit card and exam.
|Article Category||AILET Admit Card 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date|
|Admit card availability mode||Online|
|Website to download AILRT 2020 Admit Card||https://nludelhi.ac.in/|
|AILET 2020 Exam Date|
|Number of examination Centre for AILET Exam||21|
Check >>> New National Education Policy
nludelhi.ac.in AILET Admit Card Dates 2020
The AILET exam 2020 will be conducted by the National Law University on
9th August 2020 26th September 2020. The university releases the AILET Hall Ticket 2020 for the applicants. Applicants have to download the Admit Card from the website of the university to carry it on exam day. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall in absence of Admit Card. Hall ticket or Admit card is like an entry ticket for the applicants.
All the important information related to exams such as exam center and exam date etc imprinted on the admit card. The hall ticket will be having information of candidates that are essential for the exam such as candidate’s roll number, Name, etc. Your hall ticket will also have your photograph so in case of any doubt your face can be matched with your photograph on AILET admit card.
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2020
The AILET Exam 2020 conducting authority, the national Law university will make the admit card to take this examination available on its website. The reason to make the AILET hall ticket 2020 available online is to make it available for all the applicants.
As the Admit card will be available online so you should know how can you download it. Well, its an easy and simple process to download the AIELT admit card online.
- Step 1: First of all, click on the below link named ‘AILET 2020 admit card’.
- Step 2: Link will take you another page where you will have to enter your name, name of the course you have applied for, your application number and date of birth in the given space.
- Step 3: After typing the asked information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Now a new page will open with the ‘AILET Admit Card 2020’.
- Step 5: Your admit card is on your screen. After checking all the details and their accuracy, click on the ‘Download’ tab and your admit card will be in pdf form. Keep it safe for future references.
To download hall ticket – Click here
Important Information Related AILET Admit Card 2020
- The National Law University will not send the admit card for AILET paper through the post. All the applicants will have to download it from www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Applicants are suggested to keep their registration number handy to download the AILET Admit Card smoothly.
- If in case any candidate forgets the password then he/she can request for their username or password details by clicking on ‘Yes, Help me to log in’ to obtain Username or Password for AILET registered account.
- In case you have spotted an error in your AILET Hall ticket 2020 then you will have to send a mail on the e-mail address of admission help desk mentioning the name, application number, fee receipt and a copy of application form and issued admit card. The exam conducting authority will help you by issuing a duplicate admit card with correct details inscribed on it before the exam date.
- Along with your admit card you will have to carry one more photo id proof with you in the exam room. To know its details, read the article further carefully.
- Applicants are warned not to carry following items in the exam room; study material or reference books, Mobile phone, calculator, paper or notes or file and any personal belonging.
Identity Proof for AILET Exam 2020
Though your admit card is an important document and it has all the details about you imprinted on it but still you will have to carry one photo id proof with you on the exam day. You will have to carry the original copy of your Id proof. You can have any one of the following ID proofs to show your identity in the exam center;
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PwD applicants will have to carry their certificate with them to the exam venue
Also Read: AILET Result 2020
Information Imprinted on AILET Hall Ticket 2020
As we have stated above that your admit card is an important document and for the exam and counseling process after the result your admit card works as your id proof from the exam conducting authority. The importance of your admit card makes it compulsory for you to read all the information imprinted on your card carefully.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Roll number
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Father’s Name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test City.
- Examination reporting time
- Application number Category applied for (SC/ST/OBC).
- Course applied for
All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by the National University of LAW. It is a reputed entrance exam and every year lakhs of applicants take this exam. It’s an entrance exam for the applicants who want to take admission in 5 year Law integrated course, Masters in Law or Ph.D. in Law.
In this post, we have mentioned all the details of AILET 2020 Hall Ticket. In case of any further question, you can write to us in the comment box below.