AILET Admit Card 2021: National Law University, Delhi is responsible for the releases the admit card for AILET 2021. The university will release AILET admit card 2021 @nludelhi.ac.in for the applicants or you will also check the quick link which will be available below in this article after its announcement. Candidates who will apply for this exam can get access to the hall ticket through the website of National Law University.
Current Update: AILET exam which is scheduled for 20th June has been postponed. Revised dates will be announced soon.
The National Law University will upload the admit card on its website so that students can get it. Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to log in on the website and to download the admit card for AILET 2021. All the important details associated with the AILET exam will be imprinted on the admit card. AILET hall ticket is a must document for the examinees to get the entry in the examination hall.
AILET Admit Card 2021
In this post, we have compiled the process to download admit card and important instructions about the exams. Interested applicants can read this article further to get the important updates about your admit card and exam.
|Article Category||AILET Admit Card 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date|
|Admit card availability mode||Online|
|Website to download AILRT 2021 Admit Card||https://nludelhi.ac.in/|
|AILET 2021 Exam Date||20th June 2021 (postponed)|
|Number of examination Centre for AILET Exam||21|
nludelhi.ac.in AILET Admit Card Dates 2021
The AILET exam 2021 will be conducted by the National Law University on 20th June 2021 (10:00 to 11:30 am). The university will issue the AILET Hall Ticket 2021 for the applicants on 5th June 2021. Candidates will download the admit card from the website of the university to carry it on exam day. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall in absence of call letter. Hall ticket or Admit card is like an entry ticket for the applicants.
All the important information related to exams such as exam center and exam date etc imprinted on the admit card. The hall ticket will be having information of candidates that are essential for the exam such as candidate’s roll number, Name, etc. Your hall ticket will also have your photograph so in case of any doubt your face can be matched with your photograph on AILET admit card.
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2021
The AILET Exam 2021 conducting authority, the national Law university will make the admit card to take this examination available on its website. The reason to make the AILET hall ticket 2021 available online is to make it available for all the applicants.
As the Admit card will be available online so you should know how can you download it. Well, its an easy and simple process to download the AIELT admit card online.
- Step 1: First of all, click on the below link named ‘AILET 2021 admit card’.
- Step 2: Link will take you another page where you will have to enter your name, name of the course you have applied for, your application number and date of birth in the given space.
- Step 3: After typing the asked information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Now a new page will open with the ‘AILET Admit Card 2021’.
- Step 5: Your admit card is on your screen. After checking all the details and their accuracy, click on the ‘Download’ tab and your admit card will be in pdf form. Keep it safe for future references.
Important Information Related AILET Admit Card 2021
- The National Law University will not send the admit card for AILET paper through the post. All the applicants will have to download it from www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Applicants are suggested to keep their registration number handy to download the AILET Admit Card smoothly.
- If in case any candidate forgets the password then he/she can request for their username or password details by clicking on ‘Yes, Help me to log in’ to obtain Username or Password for AILET registered account.
- In case you have spotted an error in your AILET Hall ticket 2021 then you will have to send a mail on the e-mail address of admission help desk mentioning the name, application number, fee receipt and a copy of application form and issued admit card. The exam conducting authority will help you by issuing a duplicate admit card with correct details inscribed on it before the exam date.
- Along with your admit card you will have to carry one more photo id proof with you in the exam room. To know its details, read the article further carefully.
- Applicants are warned not to carry following items in the exam room; study material or reference books, Mobile phone, calculator, paper or notes or file and any personal belonging.
Identity Proof for AILET Exam 2021
Though your admit card is an important document and it has all the details about you imprinted on it but still you will have to carry one photo id proof with you on the exam day. You will have to carry the original copy of your Id proof. You can have any one of the following ID proofs to show your identity in the exam center;
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PwD applicants will have to carry their certificate with them to the exam venue
Also Read: AILET Result 2021
Information Imprinted on AILET Hall Ticket 2021
As we have stated above that your admit card is an important document and for the exam and counseling process after the result your admit card works as your id proof from the exam conducting authority. The importance of your admit card makes it compulsory for you to read all the information imprinted on your card carefully.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Roll number
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Father’s Name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test City.
- Examination reporting time
- Application number Category applied for (SC/ST/OBC).
- Course applied for
All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by the National University of LAW. It is a reputed entrance exam and every year lakhs of applicants take this exam. It’s an entrance exam for the applicants who want to take admission in 5 year Law integrated course, Masters in Law or Ph.D. in Law.
In this post, we have mentioned all the details of AILET 2021 Hall Ticket. In case of any further question, you can write to us in the comment box below.