Applicants registered for the AILET 2024 may download their AILET Admit Card 2024 online today. To get it online, you must keep your login credentials ready (registration number and date of birth). Once the AILET 2024 Hall Ticket link is live, we have share its direct link here. The AILET 2024 exam is scheduled for 10 December, so you have enough time to download the hall ticket. But in case of any error, you can contact the officials at their helpline numbers.
The admit card will contain all the essential details of the AILET exam. The hall ticket is a document for the examinees to gain entry into the examination hall.
AILET Admit Card 2024
In this post, we have compiled the process of downloading admit cards and important exam instructions. Interested applicants can read this article further to get important updates about their admit card and exam.
|Admit Card Release Date||24 November 2023|
|AILET 2024 Exam Date||10 December 2023|
|AILET Admit Card Link||Download Here|
nludelhi.ac.in AILET Admit Card 2024
The AILET Exam 2024 will be conducted by the National Law University on 10 December (10:00 to 11:30 am). The university will issue the AILET Hall Ticket for the applicants on a scheduled date. Candidates will download the admit card from the university website to carry it on exam day. No candidates can enter the examination hall without a call letter. Hall ticket or Admit card is like an entry ticket for the applicants.
The hall ticket will have some essential details for the exam, such as the candidate’s roll number, Name, etc. Your hall ticket will also have your photograph, so in case of any doubt your face can be matched with your photograph on AILET admit card.
How to Download AILET 2024 Admit Card?
The National Law University will post the admit card for this examination on its website. The AILET hall ticket 2024 will be available online for all applicants.
The admit card will be available online, so you should know how to download it. Fortunately, it’s easy to download the AIELT admit card online.
- Step 1: First, click on the link below named ‘AILET admit card 2024’.
- Step 2: The link will take you to another page, on which you must enter your name, the name of the course you have applied for, your application number, and your date of birth in the provided spaces.
- Step 3: After typing the asked information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Now, a new page will open with the ‘AILET Admit Card 2024’.
- Step 5: Your admit card is on your screen. After checking all the details and their accuracy, click on the ‘Download’ tab, and your admit card will be in pdf form. Keep it safe for future reference.
Important Information Related AILET Admit Card 2024
- The National Law University will not send the admit card for the AILET paper through the post. All the applicants will have to download it from www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Applicants are suggested to keep their registration number handy to download the AILET Admit Card smoothly.
- If any candidate forgets the password, then he/she can request their username or password details by clicking on ‘Yes, Help me to log in to obtain Username or Password for AILET registered account.
- In case you have spotted an error in your AILET 2024 Hall ticket, you will have to mail to the e-mail address of the admission help desk mentioning the name, application number, fee receipt, and a copy of the application form and issue admit card. The exam conducting authority will help you by issuing a duplicate admit card with the correct details inscribed on it before the exam date.
- Along with your admit card you will have to carry one more photo id proof with you in the exam room. To know its details, read the article further carefully.
- Applicants are warned not to carry the following items in the exam room; study material or reference books, Mobile phone, calculator, paper or notes or files, and any personal belongings.
Identity Proof for AILET Exam 2024
Though your admit card is an important document with all the details about you imprinted on it, you must carry one photo id proof with you on the exam day. You will have to carry the original copy of your ID proof. You can have any one of the following ID proofs to show your identity in the exam centre;
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PhD applicants will have to carry their certificate with them to the exam venue.
Information Imprinted on AILET 2024 Hall Ticket
As we have stated above, your admit card is an important document, and for the exam and counselling process, after the result your admit card works as your id proof from the exam conducting authority. The importance of your admit card makes it compulsory for you to read all the information imprinted on it carefully.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Roll number
- Applicant’s Date of birth
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Father’s Name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test City.
- Examination reporting time
- Application number Category applied for (SC/ST/OBC).
- Course applied for
The National University of LAW conducts all India Law Entrance Test. It is a reputed entrance exam, and lakhs of applicants take it every year. It’s an entrance exam for applicants who want to take admission in 5 years Law integrated course, Masters’s in Law, or PhD in Law.
This post covers all the details of the AILET 2024 Hall Ticket. If you have further questions, please write to us in the comment box below.