The Army Institute of Law will organize the entrance test for admission of applicants to the offered law courses on 24 June 2023. The applicants who have registered for this law entrance test must possess the AIL LET Admit Card 2023 to participate in it. To make this e-Admit Card for the entrance test obtainable to the applicants, the institute will release the relevant link on its official website on 12 June 2023.
Through their correct login details, the applicants can obtain their admit cards for the exam on this link. The Army Institute of Law LET e-Admit Card 2023 will stay uploaded on the institute’s website till the exam day. So, during the time it is available online, the applicants must download it and acquire a hard copy for the exam day. To learn more about the hall ticket for this law entrance test, the applicants can go through the whole article.
AIL LET Admit Card 2023
The institute will issue the AIL LET Admit Card 2023 to the registered applicants only if their application form for it was accepted by them. In addition to this, the institute will also share all the specifics of the entrance test through the e-Admit Card. The applicants must check out these specifics thoroughly before they appear for the exam. Moreover, the applicants must also go through all the exam-related guidelines provided by the institute in the AIL LET Hall Ticket 2023.
Army Institute of Law LET e-Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Article’s Topic||AIL LET Admit Card 2023|
|Law Entrance Test Conducted By||Army Institute of Law|
|Offered Law Courses||BA. LLB (5-year) and LLM (1-year)|
|Concerned Academic Year||2023-24|
|Application Process Dates||5 April 2023 to 22 May 2023|
|Date of Availability of the Admit Card||12 June 2023|
|Release Mode of the Admit Card||Online|
|Entrance Test Date||24 June 2023|
|Mode of the Entrance Test||Online|
|AIL Official Website||https://ail.ac.in/|
Law Entrance Test AIL Pattern 2023
The institute will conduct the law entrance test for admission to applicants to associated law colleges online at various examination centres. On the prescribed date this entrance exam will take place in a single session from 9 AM to 11 AM. In this entrance test, the applicants will be given 200 MCQs to attempt for 200 marks. These MCQs will be from four distinct sections. The complete details of the Law Entrance Test AIL Pattern 2023 are in the following table.
|Name of the Subject||Total Number of Questions and Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
How to Download Army Institute of Law LET Admit Card 2023 Online?
To download the AIL LET Admit Card 2023 through their login details, the applicants can use the following process on the institute’s website.
- To begin, the applicants need to enter the homepage of the institute’s website with the help of https://ail.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, the link to the application portal for the entrance test will be available.
- After selecting this link, the applicants must tap the login option on the application portal.
- Now, the applicants must fill in the given spaces on the login page with their login details like application number and password.
- After this, on the next page, the applicants will find the link to obtain the e-Admit Card for the exam.
- The applicants must download the admit card through this link and attain a few printouts of it for the day of the entrance test.
ail.ac.in LET Call Letter 2023 Mentioned Details
The following details encompass the ail.ac.in LET Call Letter 2023. It is necessary that the applicants verify all these details from their end before appearing for the entrance test.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Personal Details such as Date of Birth, Category and Gender
- Registration Number and Roll Number for the Entrance Test
- Date and Timing of the Entrance Test
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre Allotted to the Applicant
- Reporting time at the concerned Exam Centre
- Guidelines related to the Entrance Test
Army Institute of LAW Entrance Admit Card: Important Links
|Download Online||Army Institute of Law LET Admit Card 2023 (Active on 12 June 2023)|
|For the Latest Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
The institute will organize the AIL LET 2023 in 48 exam centres across the country.
No, there will be no deduction of marks for wrong answers in the entrance test.
For all the queries related to the hall ticket for the entrance test, the applicants can contact the help desk of the institute through the following contact details
Contact Number- +91 9513167669
Email Address- email@example.com