AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) nursing admit card for the entrance exam to be conducted in the month of June 2020 will be released on 3rd June 2020. From 3rd June onwards, candidates who have submitted their application forms through PAAR AIIMS portal can download and print their hall ticket.
Candidates should note that AIIMS hall ticket is hosted on official website only and no other mode is available. They have to access it from there only.
AIIMS nursing entrance exam is going to be conducted on different dates in June 2020 for admission of eligible candidates to UG nursing courses (B.Sc.(H) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) / B.Sc.(Paramedical Courses)) in AIIMS New Delhi and six other AIIMS of the country for the academic session 2020.
Latest Update: AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020 for B.Sc Post basic nursing & M.Sc nursing is releasing on 3rd June 2020. Candidates can follow this page to download the admit card.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card will be issued from 3rd June 2020. Admit Card will be hosted only on the official website of AIIMS. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate through post or any other medium. They have to download it online by using their valid login details.
Candidates are required to carry the printed copy of admit card along with other required documents to the exam centre. They have to produce all these documents to the invigilator for verification. Any candidate found without the admit card will be allowed to write the exam and will be disqualified. Therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to make sure that they carry the admit card at the exam premises.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
They must print the admit card well on time before the day of exam. They should go through all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and should follow at the exam hall. They are also advised to keep the admit card safe even after the commencement of exam.
AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2020- An overview
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2020|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Type of examination||National Level entrance exam|
|Course offered||UG Nursing programs|
|Availability of admit card||3rd June 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline mode|
AIIMS Admit Card 2020- Important Dates
|Release of notification||12th December 2019|
|Date of basic registration||12th December 2019|
|Date of final registration||31st January 2020|
|Issue of admit card||3rd June 2020|
|Date of conduct of exam||11th June (2020 10.00-11.30 am)- B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) 28th June 2020 (10.00 – 12.00 Noon)- B.Sc.(H) Nursing 11th June 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 pm)- B.Sc. (M.Sc)|
|Date of result||To be announced later|
|Online counselling||To be announced later|
How to download and print AIIMS Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can follow the following procedure to get their AIIMS nursing exam admit card online-
- Navigate the official exam website of AIIMS (https://www.aiimsexams.org).
- Click on the admit card link for respective nursing program.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login details in space provided.
- Admit card will appear on screen.
- Check the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
- Download and take printout of the same.
- Retain the printed copy of the hall ticket in safe place till the date of exam.
Information mentioned on the Admit card
Admit card generally indicate information about exam date, schedule, and exam venue. It is an entry ticket that allow examinees to enter the exam venue and write the exam. AIIMS nursing admit card is likely to indicate the information given below-
- Candidate’s name
- Registration or Application number
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Name of the course for which candidate have applied
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature
- Date of the exam
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Allotted exam centre with complete address
- Important instructions to the candidates
In case of any discrepancy in the detail of the admit card, candidates should immediately take this matter to the notice of Assistance Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi through email.
AIIMS 2020 Examination Centres
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing entrance exam for all the AIIMS will be conducted in following exam centres-
|Name of the city/ Exam center||Code|
- For Bachelor in Optometry/ B.Sc (H) Medical Technology in Radiography, B.Sc. DORA, B.Sc in DH, B.Sc. in OTT (For AIIMS New Delhi) & B.Sc. in MLT, B.Sc. in OT & AT, B.Sc. in MTin Radiography and B.Sc in MT in Radiotheraphy (For AIIMS Bhubaneswar) will be conducted only in Delhi/NCR exam centre.
The information about allotted exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates.
Items to be carried to the exam centre
Candidates appearing for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing exam should carry following items positively to the exam hall on the day of exam-
- An original printout of AIIMS admit card
- One photograph
- Any of the following Photo ID proof in original as mentioned in the application form- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Original 10+2 board hall ticket with photo issued within past two years.
Candidates are advised to carry the aforementioned items at the exam hall. Carrying any restricted item to the exam hall will lead to the disqualification of the candidate from the selection process.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern
Check the examination pattern and scheme for B.Sc (hons) (common for all AIIMS) given below-
- Mode of the exam- Offline mode (written test)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Medium of exam- Hindi/ English
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Number of papers- One paper consisting of four parts
- Total marks- 100
Important Instructions Related to AIIMS Admit Card 2020
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 admit card will be issued for download of candidates from 3rd June 2020 onwards.
- AIIMS will issue hall tickets only to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms.
- Admit card will not be send by post. It is to be downloaded from website only.
- Admit card should be produced at the exam centre along with other required documents. Without admit card no candidates will be permitted inside the exam premises.
- Candidates should follow each and every instruction mentioned on the hall ticket and should reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes prior to the reporting time.
- They should retain the admit card till the completion of admission process as it may be required at various stages in between.
- Any discrepancy in the details of admit card should be brought to the notice of the concerned person.
You can also ask your question below and we will get back to you.