AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will release the admit card for the B.Sc Nursing (Hons) exam for the academic session 2022-23 on 11th June, B.Sc Paramedical on 15 June and B.Sc Nursing Post basic on 23 June 2022. The admit card will be hosted on the official website only and no other mode is available. Applicants have to access it from there only. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate through post or any other medium. They have to download it online by using their valid login details. To know in detail about AIIMS nursing admit card 2022, keep reading our article.
Latest: AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Courses admit card is now available for applicants.
AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2022- An overview
|Name of the Exam||AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Exam type||National Level entrance exam|
|Course offered||UG Nursing programs|
|Availability of admit card||B.Sc (H): 11 June 2022|
B.Sc (Paramedical): 15th June 2022
B.Sc Nursing Post basic: 23 June 2022
|Exam Date||B.Sc (H): 18 June 2022|
B.Sc (Paramedical): 25 June 2022
B.Sc Nursing Post basic: 2 July 2022
|Official Website|| https://www.aiimsexams.org |
AIIMS Nursing: Exam Pattern
Check the examination pattern and scheme for B.Sc (Hons) (common for all AIIMS) given below-
- Mode of the exam- Offline mode (written test)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Medium of exam- Hindi/ English
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Number of papers- One paper consisting of four parts
- Total marks- 100
The process to download AIIMS Nursing admit card 2022
Candidates can follow the following procedure to get their AIIMS nursing exam to admit card online-
- Navigate the official exam website of AIIMS (https://www.aiimsexams.org).
- Click on the ‘AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2022’ link for the respective nursing program.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login details in the space provided.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
- Download and take a printout of the same.
- Retain the printed copy of the hall ticket in a safe place till the date of the exam.
The information mentioned on the Admit card
The information mentioned inside AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2022 is as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration or Application number
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Name of the course for which candidate has applied
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature
- Date of the exam
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Allotted exam center with complete address
- Important Instructions to the candidates
Items to be carried to the exam center
Candidates appearing for AIIMS B.Sc. the nursing exam should carry the following items positively to the exam hall on the day of the exam:
- An original printout of the AIIMS admit card
- One photograph
- Any of the following Photo ID proof in original as mentioned in the application form- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Original 10+2 board hall ticket with photo issued within past two years.
Note: Candidates are advised to carry the above-mentioned items at the exam hall. Carrying any restricted item to the exam hall will lead to the disqualification of the candidate from the selection process.
AIIMS Nursing exam day: Guidelines
- Admit cards will not be sent by post. It is to be downloaded from the website only.
- Admit cards should be produced at the exam center along with other required documents. Without admit card, no candidates will be permitted inside the exam premises.
- Candidates should follow every instruction mentioned on the hall ticket and should reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- They should retain the admit card till the completion of the admission process as it may be required at various stages in between.
- Any discrepancy in the details of admit card should be brought to the notice of the concerned person.
In case of any discrepancy in the detail of the admit card, candidates should immediately take this matter to the notice of the Assistance Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi through email.