The entrance exam for admission of candidates to the M.Sc Nursing Course at AIIMS will take place on 27 May 2023. In order to take part in this entrance exam, the candidates will need the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023. The institute will upload this e-Admit Card for the exam exclusively on its official exam website on 19 May 2023.
After the institute uploads the admit card on its website, the candidates can download it by entering their login credentials in the spaces of the provided window. Further, the candidates have to compulsorily bring a printout of the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Call Letter 2023 to their respective exam venues. To know all the crucial details pertaining to the offered course entrance exam’s admit card, the candidates can refer to this article.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
Once the institute releases the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023, it is necessary that all the candidates obtain it immediately and not wait till the exam date. The candidates can also download the AIIMS Nursing call letter for the entrance exam in this article through the direct link that we will share.
Moreover, after the availability of the Nursing Admit card, the candidates can also participate in the mock tests available on the institute’s website.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences M.Sc Nursing Call Letter 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Topic||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Concerned Academic Year||2023-24|
|Date of Availability of the Call Letter||From 19 May 2023 onwards|
|Mode of Release of the Call Letter||Online|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||27 May 2023|
|Mode of the Entrance Examination||Online i.e. a Computer-Based Test|
|AIIMS Official Website||https://www.aiims.edu/|
|AIIMS Exam Website||https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/|
Steps to Obtain AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 Online
By using the steps in the following list, the candidates can obtain the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 on the institute’s website. It should be noted that only eligible candidates are able to generate the same online:
- To begin, the candidates must enter the institute’s exam portal through the following URL- https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/.
- On the right side of the homepage, the candidates will see the “Important Announcements” section.
- Under this section, the candidates must tap the admit card link for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023.
- Through this link, the candidates will reach the login window of the website.
- Here, the candidates must enter their correct login details in the respective spaces.
- On submission of these details, the candidates can download the admit card for the exam.
- Now, the candidates must acquire a good-quality printout of the admit card and keep it safe for the exam day.
M.SC Nursing Entrance Examination AIIMS 2023
The M.SC Nursing Entrance Examination AIIMS 2023 will be a Computer-Based Test that the institute will organize in the exam centre of Delhi. In this exam, the candidates will have to attempt 90 MCQs for 90 Marks.
Moreover, the duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. The candidates can learn other relevant information for this examination by going through the particulars of their admit cards.
aiimsexams.ac.in M.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 Mentioned Information
On the aiimsexams.ac.in M.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2023, the following information is mentioned by the institute. The candidates need to go through this information and ensure it is free from any kind of discrepancies.
- Candidate’s Personal Information:-
- Date of Birth
- Information Associated with the Exam:-
- Registration Number and Exam Roll Number
- Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Exam Timing
- Details of the Exam Venue
- Reporting Time at the Exam Venue
- Exam Day Instructions
अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Instructions 2023
For the M.SC Nursing Entrance Exam 2023, the following are the instructions specified by the अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान.
- With the e-Admit Card, the candidates must bring the photo id proof whose details they entered in the application form along with one photograph.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets (including calculators and wristwatches) will not be allowed inside the examination centres.
- The candidates must reach the exam centre allotted to them as per the reporting time printed on their hall tickets.
|Download Online||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Call Letter 2023|
|Check Here||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Notice 2023|
|For More Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
What can candidates do if they find discrepancies in the information mentioned in the call letter?
In such a case, the candidates must contact the controller of the examination on an immediate basis.
What will be the marking scheme for the entrance exam?
As per the marking scheme of the exam, for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates. Whereas, for each wrong answer, 1/3 of the total marks will be deducted.
What will be the language of the question paper in the entrance exam?
The entrance exam will only be conducted in the English language.