The institute will organise an online recruitment examination for the various advertised Group B and C posts at AIIMS. As per the recently released notices by the institute, the examinations for these posts will take place on 18th and 20th of December 2023. In order to appear for the exams on the dates above, the applicants must possess the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023.
The institute uploaded the link for the e-Admit Card of AIIMS Delhi Group B and C Exam 2023 on its official website. The applicants can access their respective admit cards using the login credentials generated during the application process.
Furthermore, on the day of the online exam, the applicants must carry a printout of the Group B and C AIIMS Hall Ticket 2023 to their exam venues and hand it over to the invigilator. For further details concerning the admit card and online exam for this recruitment drive at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, check out the complete article below.
AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023
As mentioned, the institute will only release the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023 on its official website. The applicants will not obtain it personally through any other offline or online means. Once the link for the online exam of the advertised posts is published, we will share it in this article.
Therefore, the applicants registered in this recruitment process at AIIMS can bookmark this article right now.
Group B and C Exam AIIMS Delhi e-Admit Card 2023: Overview
|AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023
|Type of Examination
|Various Group A, B and C Posts
|Group B and C Posts
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences
|Application Process Dates
|17 November to 1 December 2023
|Release date of the Admit Card
|14th December 2023
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card
|Dates of the Recruitment Exam
|18th and 20th December 2023
|Mode of the Recruitment Exam
|Online i.e. A Computer-Based Test
|AIIMS Exams Official Portal
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Group B & C Exam 2023
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Group B & C Exam 2023 will occur in Delhi/ NCR on the prescribed dates. In this examination, applicants must attempt 100 MCQs for 100 Marks. Furthermore, the applicants will get 90 minutes to attempt these questions.
The pattern and syllabus for this online exam will vary for different Group B and C posts. Additionally, the applicants will find other relevant information, including the date, time and venue of this exam on the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023.
Download AIIMS Delhi Group Non Faculty Admit Card 2023 at aiimsexams.ac.in
On the institute’s exam portal, the applicants can download the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023 by following the steps below.
- In the first step, use the URL https://aiimsexams.ac.in/ to reach the homepage of the institute’s exam portal.
- On the homepage, tap the “Recruitments” option and enter the website’s recruitment page.
- Now, on this page, click on the relevant link for Group A, B and C Posts recruitment.
- After clicking on this link, the applicants will reach the page dedicated to the recruitment-related activities for these posts.
- Here, the applicants must enter the asked login details i.e. Candidate ID, Password and the given Captcha in the login window.
- The application dashboard will appear on the screen now.
- The applicants must tap the link for the e-Admit Card for the CBT on this dashboard and obtain a soft copy of the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023.
- Finally, the applicants must acquire a few printouts of the downloaded admit card and keep them secured for the exam day.
aiimsexams.ac.in Delhi Admit Card 2023 Particulars
The following are the details of the particulars mentioned on the aiimsexams.ac.in Delhi Admit Card 2023. The applicants must ensure that these particulars do not contain any errors/ discrepancies before taking the exam.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Category, Gender and Date of Birth
- Name of the Applied Group B or C Post
- Registration Number/ Application Number and Examination Roll Number
- Date, time and venue of the online exam
- Reporting time at the exam venue
- Instructions related to the Exam
How many marks will be deducted as a penalty for wrong answers in the AIIMS Group B & C Exam 2023?
For each wrong answer, 1/3 of the total marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
How can applicants download the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023 if they do not remember their login details?
In such a case, the applicants can retrieve their login details from the “Forgot your login details” option on the login window.
What will be the syllabus of the Group B and C posts CBT at AIIMS?
The online exam syllabus will be in accordance with the required qualifications for that particular Group B/ C post.