For the various advertised Group B and C posts at AIIMS, the institute will organize an online recruitment examination. As per the recently released notices by the institute, the examinations for these posts will take place on 27 and 28 August 2023. In order to appear for the exams on the aforementioned dates, the applicants must possess the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023.
The institute will upload the link for the e-Admit Card of AIIMS Delhi Group B and C Exam 2023 on its official website on 21 August 2023. By using their login credentials generated during the application process, the applicants can access their respective admit cards.
Furthermore, on the day of the online exam, the applicants must carry a printout of the Group B and C AIIMS Hall Ticket 2023 to their exam venues and hand it over to the invigilator. For further details concerning the admit card and online exam for this recruitment drive at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, check out the complete article below.
AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023
As we have mentioned earlier, the institute will only release the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023 on its official website. The applicants will not obtain it through any other offline or online means personally. Once the link for the online exam of the advertised posts is published, we will share it right here in this article.
Therefore, the applicants who are registered in this recruitment process at AIIMS can bookmark this article right now.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Group B and C Exam AIIMS Delhi e-Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Article’s Focus||AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023|
|Type of Examination||Recruitment Exam|
|Advertised Posts||Various Group A, B and C Posts|
|Exam For||Group B and C Posts|
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Application Process Dates||24 April 2023 to 13 May 2023|
|Release date of the Admit Card||21 August 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Dates of the Recruitment Exam||27 and 28 August 2023|
|Mode of the Recruitment Exam||Online i.e. A Computer-Based Test|
|AIIMS Exams Official Portal||https://aiimsexams.ac.in/|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Group B & C Exam 2023
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Group B & C Exam 2023 will take place in Delhi/ NCR on the prescribed dates. In this examination, the applicants will have to attempt 100 MCQs for 100 Marks. Furthermore, the applicants will get 90 minutes to attempt these questions.
The pattern and syllabus for this online exam will vary for different Group B and C posts. Additionally, the applicants will find other relevant information including the date, time and venue of this exam on the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023.
Download AIIMS Delhi Group A, B, & C Admit Card 2023 at aiimsexams.ac.in
On the institute’s exam portal, the applicants can download the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023 by using the following steps.
- In the first step, use the URL https://aiimsexams.ac.in/ to reach the homepage of the institute’s exam portal.
- On the homepage, tap the “Recruitments” option and enter the recruitment page of the website.
- Now, on this page, click on the relevant link for Group A, B and C Posts recruitment.
- After clicking on this link, the applicants will reach the page dedicated to the recruitment-related activities for these posts.
- Here, the applicants must enter the asked login details i.e. Candidate ID, Password and the given Captcha in the login window.
- The application dashboard will appear on the screen now.
- The applicants must tap the link for the e-Admit Card for the CBT on this dashboard and obtain a soft copy of the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023.
- Finally, the applicants must acquire a few printouts of the downloaded admit card and keep them secured for the day of the exam.
aiimsexams.ac.in Delhi Admit Card 2023 Particulars
The following are the details of the particulars mentioned on the aiimsexams.ac.in Delhi Admit Card 2023. The applicants must ensure that these particulars do not contain any errors/ discrepancies before participating in the exam.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Category, Gender and Date of Birth
- Name of the Applied Group B or C Post
- Registration Number/ Application Number and Examination Roll Number
- Date, time and venue of the online exam
- Reporting time at the exam venue
- Instructions related to the Exam
|Download Online||AIIMS Delhi Group B and C Admit Card 2023 (Active on 21 August 2023)|
|Check Here||AIIMS Delhi Group B and C Exam Date and Syllabus 2023|
|For More Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
How many marks will be deducted as a penalty for wrong answers in the AIIMS Group B & C Exam 2023?
For each wrong answer, 1/3 of the total marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
How can applicants download the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2023 if they do not remember their login details?
In such a case, the applicants can use the “Forgot your login details” option on the login window and retrieve their login details.
What will be the syllabus of the Group B and C posts CBT at AIIMS?
The syllabus of the online exam will be in accordance with required qualifications for that particular Group B/ C post.