AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card 2019: AISEL AS Exam will be conducted on 24th Nov 2019. So all candidates are searching for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card online, so we have shared all important information related to AIESL AS hall ticket.
However, all these government jobs refer to those public exams that are in queue to be held this year or in the early days of the next year. All these examinations need an extraordinary level of preparation that will help you to achieve and score in the tests and get the government department that you have applied for! Training is ain’t that easy to score in the examinations; some students get trained and join coaching classes to appear as the best in the paper!
Table of Contents
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card 2019
Only if you know, great dedication and sincere hard work and efforts are a lot enough to get some good grades on these examinations. Well, you just have to keep yourself focused and learn all the concepts that are required, and that is significant for you to pass the examination. One such examination that is on its way is AIESL assistant supervisor examination for which the admit card is almost released and soon going to be released in the official website of airindia.in!
Here, we have mentioned a few essential details about the particular post and also have put together some essential tips to prepare well for the examination. Shall we take a look at it?
The Air India Engineering Service Limited, also known as AIESL, has released the examination notification for the post of assistant supervisor for the year 2019, which is this year. All those interested candidates who are looking to get placed in Air India, one of the biggest airline company can indeed apply for the post, followed by the collection of hall tickets and examination in the further process. However, you can refer to the notification and get note of all the details about the Air India Engineering service limited assistant supervisor examination.
There are a lot of aspiring students who are willing to apply for the post of Assistant supervisor that has been announced by the AIESL Company. The Airline Company has already declared the exam dates and if you are looking to apply for the examination, then you have to log in to their official website and get the application form and apply for the post. However, there will be a lot of procedures and formalities after you have passed and cleared the examination and there will also be a few rounds of personal interview or an interview with the CEO or directors.
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Hall Ticket 2019
As mentioned already, the hall tickets have been released by the board of the Company on their official website for the candidates to apply for the same. All the students can certainly go through the website www.airindia.in and then further go on with the application and examination for the same post. However, before appearing for the examination, the students have to keep some crucial points in mind so that it would be easier for the aspirants to be prepared for the same without having to panic. The admit card for the post of assistant supervisor will be available on their official website.
All the students will have to log in to their account with their registration number and date of birth and then just directly download their hall ticket to their desktop and can later take the print out of the same. There will be a few crucial details mentioned in the hall ticket:
|Company Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Term of Employment||Fixed|
|Exam Date||24th November 2019|
|AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit card||15th Nov 2019|
|Exam Mode||Written/ Online|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test, Interview, Skill Test, Documentation, Joining|
|Location||All over India|
How to download AIESL Admit Card?
Downloading the hall ticket or the admit card for the post of Assistant Supervisor is quite easy and simple, as it does not need any much of computer knowledge indeed. However, you can follow these steps that are mentioned below, and one can download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Firstly, just move to the official portal of www.airindia.in and find the link blinking for AIESL assistant supervisor admit card 2019.
- You can also scroll down towards the bottom and find the careers tab to look for the assistant supervisor admit card 2019 link.
- Once you find it, just click on it and it will redirect you to another page or tab wherein a page will appear asking for the login details.
- Just enter the registration number that you might have received when applying for the post online. Along with the registration number, you have to enter the date of birth as well.
- Then, it will take you towards your AIESL Assistant Supervisor hall ticket, just click on it and download the hall ticket on your system, and later you can take a printout of the same.
- It is also significant that you note down all the important points that are mentioned in the hall ticket or the admit card that needs to be followed and kept in mind when appearing for the examination.
Process after downloading Admit Card?
You can go on with the further process of downloading the admit card after you have finished downloading the admit card indeed. Here we have mentioned the rest of the procedure that comes under for every aspirant after they have got their hard copies of their to admit card.
- The process of downloading the AIESL Assistant Supervisor admit card has been already mentioned above. You just have to get a hard copy of your to admit card and then be sure of carrying it along during your examination.
- You have to carry all the original documents to your examination such as passport, aadhar card, voter ID, Employee ID, PAN Card, Driving License, photographs need to be attested in the application form.
- Later after the candidate has cleared the examination, he/she will be called for an interview followed by the skill test or mechanism tests.
- Once cleared all the interview rounds, the candidate will have to look forward to the final documentation and joining formalities with the company.
- All the selected candidates will be provided with posting orders along with salary, profile, job description and responsibilities, job location, and joining date.
Vital Points and documents to carry to examination centre:
- You have to carry some relevant documents that would be asked by every candidate. However, you can take some alternative documents as well, but make sure that all the documents that you carry are original and also get a copy of each document as well.
- Address proofs and ID proofs along with your admit card needs to be carried when you appear for the hall ticket.
- You also have to carry two more photographs along with the other documents during your examination day.
- You can also provide other proofs that have been issued or signed by the Gazetted Officer or by the Central Government or State government.
- The dress code will be mentioned in the hall ticket or the exam notification released on the website.
- Take a pen or a pencil along with you for rough work during the examination.
- All the electronic devices and gadgets should be kept on silent mode and in your carry bag or backpack.
- The backpack or carry bags are not allowed to take inside the examination hall, and hence you will have to leave it in the locker.
How to prepare for the AIESL examination?
- Preparing for such public examinations is always about getting ready prior and in advance. One must be ready in advance for the AIESL examination for the post of Assistant supervisor.
- Just work hard and study for at least 2 hours minimum every day as it would be enough if you work accordingly.
- However, the syllabus would be general awareness, logical reasoning, communication skills, English test, Aptitude, and Mechanical skills would be tested indeed.
- Nevertheless, you have to prepare for the AIESL examination with all the subjects such as international matters, geography, science, current affairs, political science, history, countries, and general knowledge.
- You also have to prepare for concepts that range in logical reasoning, English Test, aptitude test such as numbers, symbols, matching definitions, verbal reasoning, analytics, statements, grammar, Fill ups, synonyms, phrases, and idioms along with engineering, and mechanical skills and knowledge will be tested too.
- Preparing for these tests in advance is a lot important as it would be quite challenging to prepare during the last moment or before the examination.
- You have to ensure that you are focusing on all the concepts that would be indeed essential to perform better in the tests or the examination.
You can indeed perform your best in your examination and pave the way for starting a new career in the airline industry soon. Make sure to prepare for the concepts and syllabus all in advance and the essential point regarding AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card is that every candidate needs to be confident about the examinations.