AIAPGET Admit Card 2021 PG Entrance Exam Date: It has been confirmed by the official authorities of the National Testing Agency that the AIAPGET exam is to be conducted on 18th September 2021 and those who have submitted their application may now download their admit card. In this article complete information regarding downloading AIAPGET admit card 2021 PG entrance and examination date will be provided.
Update: AIAPGET admit card can be download from link shared below.
- 1 AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
- 2 AIAPGET Admit Card 2021: Overview
- 3 AIAPGET 2021 Examination Pattern
- 4 How To Get AIAPGET Admit Card 2021?
AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test is commonly known as AIAPGET. This examination is conducted by a National Testing Agency. This examination is conducted for providing admission in different courses such as MD, MS, PG, diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha. Every year this examination is conducted for students. It will be an online test, which includes one twenty multiple choice questions and each question will be of 4 marks. It must be noted that there will be a negative marking of one-fourth for each wrong answer. A total of 480 marks question will be provided which needs to be solved in 2 hours.
AIAPGET Admit Card 2021: Overview
|1||Board conducting exam||National Testing Agency|
|2||name of examination||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|3||Examination date||18th September 2021|
|4||Admit card availability||14th September 2021|
|5||Mode of examination||Online mode|
|6||Selection method||Multiple choice question test|
Particulars mentioned in AIAPGET Hall Ticket
The details which will be available on AIAPGET hall ticket 2021 is:-
- Name of exam conducting board
- Name of the examination
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number and registration number
- Exam date, time
- Complete address of examination venue with Landmark
- Date of birth
- Name of course
- Space for signature of candidate
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Photograph of candidate
- General instruction which needs to be followed at examination hall.
AIAPGET 2021 Examination Pattern
The examination will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 4 Marks. Deduction of one mark will be done for each wrong answer. Therefore the maximum marks of the examination will be 480. The mode of examination will be online. A total of 120 minutes will be provided for candidates to solve the paper.
The medium of paper will be
- English and Hindi for Ayurveda
- English and Urdu for Unani
- English and Tamil for Siddha
- English only for homeopathy
Procedure to check lost Application number of AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
If any candidates forgot his/her application number, they can recover it. This is very important because while downloading AIAPGET admit card 2021, it is required. The procedure to retrieve it has been given below:-
- First open the official website
- At current events option, forgot application number option will be given
- There details of candidate will be asked such as name, email id, mobile number and security pin
- It should be noted that security pin will be case sensitive
- After filling all the details press submit button
- Application number between displayed on a screen
- Kindly note it for future purpose and downloading admit card
List Of Documents Required at Examination Centre
There are some documents that must be carried by a candidate at the exam center in its absence candidates will no the allowed to enter the exam hall: –
- one printout of admit card
- Two passport size photograph
- One identity proof. As a proof of Identity candidate can bring
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar enrollment number
- College identity proof
- Bank statement
Don’t And Don’t For Examination Centre
Before appearing for the examination applicants should know Dos and Don’ts which ar given as: –
- It is advise that candidate must have visited the centre one day before examination
- Candidate should reach examination venue at least 30 minutes before reporting time
- Candidate should be properly well dress and should carry all the documents discussed above
- Eating and chewing in examination hall is not allowed
- Candidate cannot bring electronic devices such as Bluetooth, pagers, mobile phone, electronic watches, camera
- Any loose sheet, slide rule, calculators are not allowed
- Pen will be provided at the examination hall, candidate need not to carry back along with them.
How To Get AIAPGET Admit Card 2021?
The examination date has been confirmed by the authorities. It is expected that before 15 days of examination, admit card will be available on official website. Procedure to download it has been provided below. Follow these simple steps:-
- First it is required to visit official website which is
- On home screen there will be a login window
- Candidate have to fill their details to login
- The details which will be asked our application number, date of birth, security pin
- After filling all the details press submit button
- AIAPGET admit card 2021 will be displayed over the computer screen
- Take a printout for future reference and download a PDF also.
To Download AIAPGET Admit Card– Click Here
Contact details Of AIAPGET
After downloading AIAPGET Hall ticket 2021, it is required to cross-check the details available on it. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the official authority for rectification. The contact details of the authority are
Contact number – 0120-2555250, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555263
Email address – email@example.com
Candidate can send mail at any time but helpline number should be used in office time only that is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They will surely take the required step. If rectification wouldn’t occur at examination time candidate have to carry the hall ticket along with photograph and identity proof at examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. AIAPGET hall tickets 2021 is expected to be out in Septemer first week.
Ans. AIAPGET 2021 examination will be conducted on 18th September 2021.
Ans. AIAPGET Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the official website which is https://ntaaiapget.nic.in/
Ans. No, candidates have to download it from the official website.