AIAPGET Admit Card 2020 PG Entrance Exam Date: It has been confirmed by the official authorities of National Testing Agency that AIAPGET Admit Card is released on the official website. Candidate who has applied for this can download the admit card by providing the details. In this article complete information regarding downloading AIAPGET admit card 2020 PG entrance and examination date will be provided.
Update: AIAPGET admit card is now available to download from link given below
AIAPGET Admit Card 2020
It is commonly known as AIAPGET. This examination is conducted by national testing agency. This examination is conducted for providing admission in different courses such as MD, MS, PG, diploma in Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha. Every year this examination is conducted for student. It consists of an online based test which will include one twenty multiple choice questions. Each question will carry 4 marks and there will be negative marks of one fourth for each wrong answer. A total of 480 marks question will be provided which needs to be solved in 2 hours.
AIAPGET 2020 correction window has been reactivated up to August 26.
|1||Board conducting exam||National Testing Agency|
|2||name of examination||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|4||Admit card availability||Available Now|
|5||Mode of examination||Online mode|
|6||Selection method||Multiple choice question test|
Content Of AIAPGET
After downloading AIAPGET Hall ticket 2020, it is required to cross-check the details available on it. In case of any discrepancy, candidate must contact official authority for rectification. The contact details of authority is
Contact number – 0120-2555250, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555263
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate can send mail at any time but helpline number should be used in office time only that is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
They will surely take required step. If rectification wouldn’t occur at examination time candidate have to carry the hall ticket along with photograph and identity proof at examination hall.
The details which will be available on AIAPGET hall ticket 2020 is:-
- Name of exam conducting board
- Name of the examination
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number and registration number
- Exam date, time
- Complete address of examination venue with Landmark
- Date of birth
- Name of course
- Space for signature of candidate
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Photograph of candidate
- General instruction which needs to be followed at examination hall.
AIAPGET 2020 Examination Pattern
Examination will consist of 120 multiple choice questions. Each question will carry 4 Marks. Deduction of one mark will be done for each wrong answer. Therefore the maximum marks of examination will be 480. Mode of examination will be online. A total of 120 minute will be provided for candidates to solve paper.
Medium of paper will be
- English and Hindi for Ayurveda
- English and Urdu for Unani
- English and Tamil for Siddha
- English only for homeopathy
Procedure to check lost Application number of AIAPGET Admit Card 2020
By mistake if candidate has forgotten their application number, they can recover it. This is very important because while downloading AIAPGET admit card 2020, it is required. Procedure to retrieve it has been given below:-
- First open the official website
- At current events option, forgot application number option will be given
- There details of candidate will be asked such as name, email id, mobile number and security pin
- It should be noted that security pin will be case sensitive
- After filling all the details press submit button
- Application number between displayed on a screen
- Kindly note it for future purpose and downloading admit card
List Of Documents Required At Examination Centre
There are some documents that must be carried by candidate at exam centre. Without availability of these papers candidate will not be allowed in the examination hall. These are:-
- one printout of admit card
- Two passport size photograph
- One identity proof. As a proof of Identity candidate can bring
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar enrollment number
- College identity proof
- Bank statement
It must be noted that in identity proof photograph of the candidate must be there along with date of birth.
Don’t And Don’t For Examination Centre
This is list of some do’s and don’ts which Candidate should follow to avoid any issues at examination centre.
- It is advise that candidate must have visited the centre one day before examination
- Candidate should reach examination venue at least 30 minutes before reporting time
- Candidate should be properly well dress and should carry all the documents discussed above
- Eating and chewing in examination hall is not allowed
- Candidate cannot bring electronic devices such as Bluetooth, pagers, mobile phone, electronic watches, camera
- Any loose sheet, slide rule, calculators are not allowed
- Pen will be provided at the examination hall, candidate need not to carry back along with them.
How To Get AIAPGET Admit Card 2020
Examination date has been confirmed by the authorities and that is 29th August 2020. It is expected that before 15 days of examination, admit card will be available on official website. Procedure to download it has been provided below. Follow these simple steps:-
- First it is required to visit official website which is
- On home screen there will be a login window
- Candidate have to fill their details to login
- The details which will be asked our application number, date of birth, security pin
- After filling all the details press submit button
- AIAPGET admit card 2020 will be displayed over the computer screen
- Take a printout for future reference and download a PDF also.
To Download AIAPGET Admit Card– Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. AIAPGET hall tickets 2020 is now available to download.
Ans. AIAPGET 2020 examination will be conducted on 28th September 2020.
Ans. AIAPGET Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from the official website which is https://ntaaiapget.nic.in/
Ans. No, candidates have to download it from the official website. No admit card will be sent personally.