AIAPGET 2023 Entrance Test will be organised by the NTA on 31 July 2023 at their 98 designated exam centres. Registered applicants may download their AIAPGET Admit Card from the NTA website which is now available on the portal. Exam Centre and other details will be notified in the hall ticket. Authority will not issue admit card by other means, so you all need to get it once its link is active.
However, in case of any problem while downloading the admit card or unable to do so, then reach the NTA helpline number during official working hours. Make sure the name mentioned in the hall ticket should be matched with your identification proof. Any discrepancy in it will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. While for other discrepancies in respect of the Application may contact the officials.
AIAPGET Admit Card Link 2023
It is expected that, the before publishing AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card authority will release the exam city intimation slip. It will help the applicants to know their exam city and centre details so that they can en route to the centre and plan accordingly. Its link will be active a week or 10 days before the exam date.
About AIAPGET 2023
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test is commonly known as AIAPGET. This examination is conducted by a National Testing Agency. This examination is conducted for providing admission in different courses such as MD, MS, PG, and diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha. Every year this examination is conducted for students.
It will be an online test, which includes twenty multiple-choice questions and each question will be 4 marks. It must be noted that there will be a negative marking of one-fourth for each wrong answer. A total of 480 marks questions will be provided which need to be solved in 2 hours.
AIAPGET Admit Card 2023: Overview
|1||Board conducting exam||National Testing Agency|
|2||name of examination||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|3||Examination date||31 July 2023|
|4||Admit card availability||27 July 2023|
|5||Mode of examination||Online mode|
|6||Selection method||Multiple choice question test|
How To Get AIAPGET Admit Card 2023?
- First, it is required to visit the official website which is
- On the home screen, there will be a login window
- Candidates have to fill in their details to login
- The details which will be asked are our application number, date of birth, security pin
- After filling in all the details press submit button
- AIAPGET admit card 2023 will be displayed on the computer screen
- Take a printout for future reference and download a PDF also.
Particulars mentioned in AIAPGET Hall Ticket
The details which will be available on AIAPGET hall ticket are:-
- Name of exam conducting board
- Name of the examination
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number and registration number
- Exam date, time
- Exam Centre Details
- Date of birth
- Name of course
- Space for signature of the candidate
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Photograph of candidate
- General instruction needs to be followed at the examination hall.
AIAPGET 2023 Examination Pattern
The examination will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 4 Marks. A deduction of one mark will be done for each wrong answer. Therefore the maximum mark for the examination will be 480. The mode of examination will be online. A total of 120 minutes will be provided for candidates to solve the paper.
The medium of paper will be
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- English and Hindi for Ayurveda
- English and Urdu for Unani
- English and Tamil for Siddha
- English only for homoeopathy
Retrieve AIAPGET Application Number
If any candidates forgot their application number, they can easily retrieve it. This is very important because downloading AIAPGET admit card 2023 is required. The procedure to retrieve it has been given below:-
- First, open the AIAPGET 2023 official website
- At the current events option, forgot application number option will be given
- The details of the candidate will be asked such as name, email id, mobile number and security pin
- It should be noted that the security pin will be case sensitive
- After filling in all the details press submit button
- Application number displayed on a screen
- Kindly note it for future purposes and downloading admit card
List Of Documents Required at Examination Centre
There are some documents that must be carried by a candidate at the exam centre in its absence candidates will not the allowed to enter the exam hall: –
- one printout of admit card
- Two passport size photographs
- One identity proof. As proof of Identity candidate can bring
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar enrollment number
- College identity proof
- Bank statement
Don’t And Don’t For Examination Centre
Before appearing for the examination applicants should know Dos and Don’ts which are given as: –
- It is advised that the candidate must have visited the centre one day before the examination
- Candidate should reach examination venue at least 30 minutes before reporting time
- The candidate should be properly well dressed and should carry all the documents discussed above
- Eating and chewing in the examination hall are not allowed
- Candidates cannot bring electronic devices such as Bluetooth, pagers, mobile phones, electronic watches, camera
- Any loose sheet, slide rule, or calculators are not allowed
- Pen will be provided at the examination hall, candidate need not carry it back along with them.
Contact details Of AIAPGET
After downloading the AIAPGET Hall ticket 2023, it is required to cross-check the details available on it. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the official authority for rectification. The contact details of the authority are
Contact number – 0120-2555250, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555263
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can send mail at any time but the helpline number should be used during office time only that is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They will surely take the required step. If rectification wouldn’t occur at examination time candidate have to carry the hall ticket along with a photograph and identity proof at the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. AIAPGET hall ticket 2023 is likely to be out in July last week.
Ans. AIAPGET 2023 examination will be conducted on 31 July 2023.
Ans. AIAPGET Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from the official website which is https://ntaaiapget.nic.in/
Ans. No, candidates have to download it from the official website.