The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University of UP will organize the common nursing entrance test for admission of applicants to the B.SC Nursing courses on 4 June 2023. In order to take part in this entrance examination, the applicants have to present a coloured printout of the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 at their exam centres. This e-Admit is available on the university’s official website from 25 May 2023 onwards.
After the admit card for the ABVMU Common Nursing Entrance Test 2023 is available, the applicants can acquire it through their login details (Registration Id Number and Date of Birth). The applicants must also note that they will not receive the admit card for the exam by any other means. To learn more details about the B.SC Nursing Admit Card at ABVMU, the applicants can check out the entirety of this article.
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
The university will inform the applicants about the date, time and venue of the exam through the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023. Therefore, the applicants must accordingly appear for the entrance examination. In addition, the applicants must also go through the list of instructions on the e-Admit card concerning the common entrance test for the Nursing Courses.
Common Nursing Entrance Test B.Sc ABVMU Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Common Nursing Entrance Test|
|Offered Course||B.SC Nursing Course (4 Years)|
|Exam Conducting University||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Dates of the Application Process||15 April 2023 to 18 May 2023|
|Release date of the Admit Card||25 May 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Details Required to Obtain the Admit Card||Registration Id Number and Date of Birth|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||4 June 2023|
|Mode of the Entrance Examination||Offline i.e. OMR-Based|
|ABVMU Official Website’s URL||https://abvmuup.edu.in/|
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 will take place on the prescribed date between 11 AM to 2 PM. In this entrance examination, the applicants will be given 200 MCQs to attempt for 200 marks. To attempt these questions, the university will provide separate OMR sheets to each applicant. The details of the concerned nursing course exam pattern are in the following table.
|Name of the Subject (Intermediate Level)||Percentage of Questions|
|English and General Knowledge||20%|
abvmuup.edu.in B.SC Nursing Admit Card 2023 Downloading Process
To download the abvmuup.edu.in B.SC Nursing Admit Card 2023, the applicants must perform the following procedure in a step-by-step manner on the university’s website.
- To begin the process, the applicants must reach the homepage of the university’s website at https://abvmuup.edu.in/.
- On the homepage, the link for the Entrance Test portal for the offered courses.
- Now, on the portal dedicated to the entrance test for different courses, the applicants must tap the “Register/ Login/ Pay Fill Form” option under the B.SC Nursing Course section.
- After this, the applicants must enter their Registration Id Number and Date of Birth in separate spaces on the login page.
- Once these details are submitted, the applicants will enter the application dashboard for the entrance exam.
- Here, the applicants must download the e-Admit Card with the help of the relevant option.
- Now, the applicants must acquire some coloured hard copies of the admit card to produce at the examination centre.
Details Printed on the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
The following is the list of all the details printed on the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023. The applicants need to check all of these details on their admit cards and ensure that they are completely accurate.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Personal Details- Date of Birth, Category and Gender
- Registration Id Number and Examination Roll Number
- Date and Timing of the Entrance Exam
- Name and Address of the Examination Centre
- Reporting time at the Exam Centre
- Instructions Associated with the Entrance Exam
अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी चिकित्सा विश्वविद्यालय B.Sc Nursing CNET Instructions 2023
During the entrance examination for the nursing courses, the applicants need to follow the instruction given in the following list.
- The applicants must be present at their respective examination centres 30 minutes prior to the start time of the exam.
- The applicants must strictly not bring any textual material or electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
- After the completion of the exam, the applicants must make sure that they hand the booklet of the question paper along with the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
Can applicants present a digital format of the admit card at the exam centre?
No, the applicants can only present a coloured printout of the admit card at the exam centre.
What is the time of reporting at the exam centre for the applicants?
The time of reporting at the exam centre for the applicants is 9 AM i.e. 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
How many marks will be deducted from the applicant’s total score for wrong answers in the exam?
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers in the entrance examination.