West Bengal ITI Registration 2020: The applicant who is looking to enroll in courses of ITI can now have all the essential information regarding the West Bengal ITI 2020 Registration Process in our portal. There is a piece of good news for the candidates who are applying for various WB ITI 2020 programs; WBSCVT has extended the dates of the wbscvt.org registration for the course.
Update: Last date to submit an online application in west Bengal ITI has extended to
31st August 2020 06 September 2020.
Candidates who want to know the complete details about ITI entrance examinations need to go through the complete article. Here, we will be providing all the updates and latest information regarding West Bengal ITI course. WB ITI aspirants can get answers to their queries in our portal. If you are also interested in admission and have any query please feel free to write in the comment section below.
As per the latest update by the authority, Admission in Govt. ITIs /Govt. ITIs running under PTP -2020, the last date of submission of online application, uploading of documents & payment of fee has been extended again from 26th June 2020 (Friday) to
31st July 2020 06 September 2020. Check date extension notice below.
West Bengal ITI Registration 2020
The authority will be conducting a similar test for all M group trades. The admission for M Group trade will be done as per the marks obtained in 10th standard and for some of the trades, marks secured in 8th standard will also be considered. There are numerous trades in M group and E group. The applicant can check the complete list of trades of E and M group in the pdf attached in this article.
The complete overview regarding the registration process under the West Bengal ITI 2020 is mentioned below in the table.
|Authority||State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|West Bengal ITI Registration||https://wbscvt.org/|
|Category||West Bengal ITI 2020 Registration Process, Application Dates, Eligibility|
|Examination for||ITI 2020|
|Releasing of Online application form||04 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit WB ITI Registration application form|
(again extended till
|Last date of submission of printout copy of application along with payment confirmation slip|
|Publication of Merit List||07 september 2020|
|Starting date of choice filling|
|Tentative lists of Trades of M Group and E Group||Check Here|
|List of Gov. ITI verification centres||Check Here|
|Apply through a Single click||Check Below|
WB ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the qualification standards before registration for admission. They student must be eligible enough to apply for the preferred courses. The minimum age of the applicant ought to be 14 years as of August 1, 2020, and there is no furthest breaking point to get a confirmation in ITI. Applicants can check the qualification measures as given beneath.
- ITI Passed Out Trainees: Trainees dropped from any Govt. ITI/ITC/JP or PPP Govt. ITI are not qualified for confirmation for three back to back a long time in the equivalent ITI and for one year in different ITIs. (barring the spending out year).
- ITI conceded yet drop-out/released trainees: Trainees who are recently conceded however drop-out/released from any Govt. ITI/ITC/JP or PPP Govt. ITI are not qualified for confirmation for three continuous years in the equivalent ITI and for one year in different ITIs, considering the finish of the instructional meeting of the released trainee
- Candidates are qualified for applying in any one Group of exchanges (either M-Group or E-Group).
- For M-Group trades: Candidates ought to have breezed through their Madhyamik or proportionate Examination from a perceived board.
- For E-Group trades: Candidate ought to have handled eighth class from a perceived board situated in West Bengal. Applicants who have breezed through Madhyamik or proportional Examination without Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects won’t be qualified for confirmation in the Engineering Group of trades.
Also Check: Telangana ITI Admission Process 2020
Check >>> New National Education Policy
West Bengal ITI Application Fees
The applicant looking to apply for courses under WB ITI 2020 must go through the fee details which is required during the registration process. Please refer to the fee structure given below.
|Application Form fees||Rs.200/-|
|For Kanyashree candidates||Rs.100/-|
|OMR Application Form Fee||Rs.250/-|
|OMR Application Form Fee (for Kanyashree women candidates)||Rs.125/-|
Seat Reservation for West Bengal ITI 2020 Admission
Seat reservation for the course of WB ITI 2020 is mentioned below. The candidates must know the reservation matrix of the seat allotted under the WB ITI Course 2020. The details of seat reservations are provided for the underprivileged groups and the women’s enrolling for the course.
Seats are reserved as per the given below criteria:
|Scheduled Cast (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Other Backward Class (A)||5%|
|Other Backward Class (B)||5%|
West Bengal ITI Admission Counselling Procedure
After the presentation of the legitimacy/Merit list, applicants will be advised about the decision filling and through the web-based (online) guiding. Applicants need to enroll from the official site for on-line decision filling using the appliction details like User ID and Date of Birth as given in the application structure. The applicant gets his/her decision of exchange and foundation depending on the accessibility of seats in that specific institute.
After the fulfillment of decision filling, up-and-comers will have the option to check his/her apportioned seats. A temporary confirmation letter will be given to applicants. In the event that the competitor doesn’t report within the planned time, his/her dispensed seat will consequently be dropped. All the candidates are required to pay the referenced underneath charges at the hour of confirmation. After that they need to report at the allotted establishment with all the necessary records.
Also Check: DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2020
The document required by candidates for applying under M-Group are mentioned below.
- Self-attested copy of the hall ticket of Madhyamik or equivalent exam for the verification of proof of age.
- Self-attested copy of the Score Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams held.
- Self-attested copy of the Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent exam is also required.
- Candidates of the CBSE internal 10th pass will have to show the self-declared scorecard by the authorized authority.
- Candidates availing the admissions under the reserved class should show their valid caste certificate in their name and it should be updated.
- For female students, the self-attested document of the kanyashree certificate is required.
- The application requires two-three colored recent passport size photographs of the applicants.
- The self-attested document copy of the Aadhaar Card is required. The Aadhaar should be updated.
- The applicant can also show a copy of the vocational pass document (if any).
The complete details of the document required by the candidates for applying under the E-Group are given below.
- The self-attested copy of the class 8th exam passing certificate is required.
- The self-attested document copy of the Aadhar Card is required. The Aadhar should be updated.
- Students have to show a valid caste certificate in their name and this caste certificate should be updated.
- The application requires two-three colored recent passport size photographs
Fee Structure for West Bengal ITI 2020 Admission
Candidates after completing the registration form will then appear for the counselling process and after that, the colleges will be provided to them. These students should know the complete West Bengal ITI Admission fee structure of the course for private as well as the government institutes that are offering courses of ITI. Students taking admissions to government, institutions need to pay the fee for 6 months for the course, and for admission to private institutions, fees totally depends upon the institution.
Fee structure for the Government ITI
|Tuition fee for 1st semester||180/-|
|Tuition fee for IMC sponsored candidates for 1st Semester||2500/-|
|Admission fee (one time only)||100/|
|Registration fee (one time only)||30/-|
|Registration fee for Kanyashree Candidate (one time only)||15/-|
|Caution money (one time only)||100/|
Fee structure of Government colleges running under PTP mode
|Tuition fee for 1st semester (6 months)||180/-|
|Admission fee (one time only)||100/-|
|Registration fee (one time only)||30/-|
|Registration fee for Kanyashree Candidate (one time only)||15/-|
|Caution money (one time only)||100/-|
List of WB ITI Courses
The list of all the courses is mentioned below. Through this, candidates can have the complete details of the courses available under ITI. Please refer the table below.
|Agro-Processing||Baker and Confectioner||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||Electrician||Mason|
|Architectural Assistant||Basic Cosmetology||Desk Top Publishing Operator||Electronics Mechanic||Food Beverage|
|Architectural Draughtsman||Carpenter||Draughtsman (Civil)||Fashion Design & Technology||Food Production (General)|
|Architectural Draughtsman (NE)||Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Fitter||Footwear maker|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Dress Making||Food & Beverages Services Assistant||Logistics|
WB ITI Admission Proces 2020
Applicants can enroll for various WB ITI courses in online and offline modes. The candidates who feel any type of difficulty to fill the form can ask their query in the comment section below. The candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: The applicant need to visit the official portal of the State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development @ https://iti.webscte.co.in/
- Step 2: The homepage will appear on the screen. On this page look for ITI Admissions 2020 and click on it.
- Step 3: Now register yourself by entering the basic details i.e. Name, Parents Name, Mail ID and Contact Number, etc.
- Step 4: Now move to the next stage in which you have to upload your photo, signature and thum expression etc.
- Step 5: Click on the submit after validating your details.
- Step 6: Proceed for paying the online registration fee through various online medium i.e Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking etc.
- Step 7: The application will be submitted after payment is done. Save the confirmation document for future use.
Click Here to apply for Online Registration for New Candidates.
Click Here for already registered candidates.
You can ask your query to above address or share with us so that our team can answer them.