West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training is inviting candidates for the application process. Applications are being invited for admission into different trade courses. Admission will be provided to eligible candidates in various government institutes situated throughout the states. So, if you also want to take admission to the offered courses then you will have to complete the application process. The last date to submit the WB ITI Application form is extended to 16th June from 31st May 2023.
The official website of WBSCVT is going to include all links that are related to this admission process. Get to know more about the WB ITI Admission Registration 2023 by reading the whole article thoroughly.
WB ITI Admission Registration 2023
The officials are conducting the admission drive for the 2023-24 academic session. The mode through which applications will be released is online. Apart from this, no other application modes will be considered for scvtwb.in ITI Admission. The information bulletin is also provided for candidates online. It is always advised to readers to thoroughly check the information bulletin before commencing the application process.
There is no need to rush the process as the application window is going to remain active for 2 more months. As per the official information bulletin, the application procedure will end on 16th June 2023. The link to access the registration form has been provided at the bottom of this article only. Please have a look at other details such as eligibility conditions, important dates, etc.
scvtwb.in ITI Admission Registration 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal State Council For Vocational Training|
|Name of the Article||WB ITI Admission|
|Admission Into||Trade courses|
|Academic Session||2023 Session|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||1st March 2023|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
West Bengal ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
This paragraph is going to provide information about the eligibility conditions that have been set by the concerned authority for admission. It is compulsory to attain the mentioned conditions to get selected for admission. Given below are the eligibility conditions for WB ITI Admission:
- M Group trades: Aspirants must have passed Class 10th or it’s equivalent from a recognized board situated in West Bengal.
- E Group trades: Candidates must have passed Class 8th from a recognized board.
- Candidates who want to apply for trades of Engineering Group must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent with Mathematics and Physical Science subjects.
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 14 years old as on 1st August 2023.
- The officials have not set any limit on the upper age for candidates.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ আইটিআই ভর্তি Required Documents
Interested candidates will also have to upload the scanned files of the required documents to the application form. The whole application form will be treated as complete only if all the documents are attached to it correctly. Here we are going to provide the documents that the officials ask for in the application form. Given below is the list of those documents:
- Recent colour passport-sized photograph (More than 15 Kb)
- Educational Mark sheet
- Caste certificate (If Applicable)
- PH certificate (If Applicable), etc.
How to apply online for the WB ITI Admission 2023?
This paragraph has been prepared for all those readers who want to take a closer look at the whole application procedure. It is important to complete all the steps of the application procedure. Given below are the steps to fill out the registration form:
- The first step in the admission process is to visit the official website of WBSCVT through the link mentioned here: https://scvtwb.in/
- Once, you land on the landing page of the portal, find the Candidate Service Section.
- Under that, you will find the option of New Candidate Registration, tap on it just once.
- A new will form on the screen holding the registration form. Please fill out all the asked details on it.
- Submit the registration form and you will receive the login details after the successful registration.
- Now you will again have to go to the website’s home page and Sign In option.
- Provide the login details and get access to the application form.
- After that, you must enter all the details asked on the application form correctly and upload your photograph.
- Now, you must select the payment method and pay the fee as per the gender selected in the application form.
- Afterwards, there is a requirement to upload all asked documents within the prescribed format and size.
- Once, all the steps are completed on this step, take a look at the whole application form once again.
- Finally, submit the West Bengal ITI Application Form and preserve the printed copy of it for further process of admission.
WB ITI Admission: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||1st March 2023|
|Last date for submitting the online application||16th June 2023 up to 5.00 PM|
|Last date to pay the application fee||16th June 2023|
|Publication of the Merit List||To be announced|
|Starting of Choice Filling Process||To be announced|
WB ITI Admission Registration: Important Links
|Visit the official website||WBSCVT Website Link|
|Apply Online||WB ITI Registration Link|
|Read Information on||WB ITI Information Brochure|
|For the latest updates, checkout||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are going to accept applications from eligible candidates between 1st March to 31st May 2023. After the mentioned periods, no application will be entertained.
Applicants will have to pay the application fee before submitting the application form. The application fee for boys is Rs. 200/- and for girls, it is 100/- rupees. Once, the fee is submitted then it will not be refunded.
Aspirants will have to provide their registered mobile number, password and captcha code to sign in to the WBSCVT portal.