VPPUP UP ITI admission application forms 2019 @ vppup.in for academic session 2019-18 are expected to release in the first week of May 2019. VPPUP ITI application forms will be issued by the Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh on the specified dates. Under this, eligible candidates of UP will get admissions to ITI certificate programs in various Govt. and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state.
Table of Contents
VPPUP UP ITI Admission 2019
|Admission procedure||VPPUP UP ITI Admission Application|
|Article category||Admission application information|
|Conducting authority||Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, UP|
|Program offered||ITI certificate programs|
|Date of issue of application||May 2019|
Candidates should apply before the last date, as late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. If you also interested in 2019 admissions, then you must also go through the information brochure before filling the application. For detailed information, you have to wait for the issue of official notification.
You can go through the given article as we have shared all the necessary information about the admission in it. The information provided here is based on the previous year data.
In this article, you will get a detailed information on VPPUP ITI admission 2019 application form, exam schedule, exam fee, eligibility criteria, courses/trades, reservation, exam pattern etc.
VPPUP UP ITI Admission Schedule/Dates
|Activity/ Event||Dates (Expected)|
|Filling of application form||Last week of April/ 1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for application||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be updated soon|
|Commencement of new session||August 2019|
VPPUP UP ITI Admission Process
Admission process will include following stages-
- Application submission
- Entrance Exam
- Merit list
- Allocation of seats and document verification
- Reporting to the allotted institute
Seats will be allotted to the candidates in four different phases.
VPPUP UP ITI Trades 2019
Candidates filling application for various ITIs will get admissions into the following ITI trades as per their preference-
|Building Maintenance||Architectural Assistant||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Carpenter|
|Foundry Man Technician||Industrial Painter||Information Technology||Interior Decoration & Designing|
|Marine Engine Fitter||Mason||Mech. Repair & Maintenance Of Heavy Vehicles||Machinist|
|Production And Manufacturing (Dye)||Mechanic (All)||Mechanic||Painter|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||Mechanic Diesel Engine||Physiotherapy Technician||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic||Plumber||Sheet Metal Worker||Surveyor|
|Boiler Attendant||Construction And Wood Working||Electrical||Electrician|
|Information Technology||Instrument Mechanic||Lift And Escalator Mech.||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Radiology Technician||Refrigeration And Air Conditioning||Technician Power Electronics System||Textile Vet Processing Technician|
|Tool and Die maker||Weaving Technician||Turner||Wireman|
|Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing||Data Entry Operator||Library and Information Science||Network Technician|
|Basic Cosmetology||Business Management||Catering and Hospitality Assistant||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant|
|Fashion Design Technology||Fire Technology and||And Industrial Safety Management||Food and Beverages Service Assistants|
|Footwear maker||Food Production General||Health Safety & Environment||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Housekeeper||Leather Goods Maker||Litho-Offset Machine Minder||Multimedia And Animation And Special Effect|
|Plate Maker-Cum-Imposter||Sewing Technology||Secretarial Practice (English)||Travel and Tour assistant|
|Stenography||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||Weaving Of Woollen Fabrics||Apparels|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||Digital Photographer||Hospital Housekeeping|
The duration of these Engineering and non-engineering training programs can be from six months to 2 years.
[Read More: UPSEE application form 2019
VPPUP UP ITI Admission Eligibility
VPPUP ITI applicants must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully in the candidate’s brochure. Once they have ensured that they satisfy the eligibility criteria they can proceed further for application.
If you are also interested in filling the application form, then you must go through the eligibility requirements shared below-
- The minimum of the candidate must be 14 years as on 1st August 2019.
- There is not an upper age limit.
- No rebate is permissible to any candidate in the minimum age limit.
- Applicants must have completed Class X (SSC/High School) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- However, candidates can also apply on the basis of class 8th for certain trades.
- Class 10th appearing candidates also eligible.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically sound.
- Candidates with 40% or more disability can apply under the 3% reservation criteria.
- Candidates should not have any defect in the eyes.
VPPUP UP ITI Admission Application Form
Application forms can be filled from the official website of Board. You can follow the following procedure to submit the online application-
How to fill online application form
- Step- 1 Go to the official portal
Visit the official website (www.vppup.in) of the conducting authority.
- Step- 2 Find the Application link
On the homepage of the portal, you have to find and click on the “Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-19” link.
- Step 3- Fill details
In this stage, you have to fill the personal information, qualification details, reservation information etc. in the application form. Candidates also have to upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 4- Click Preview
You must preview all the filled information and make necessary corrections if you have filled some wrong information in the form.
- Step 5- Fee payment
Click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option and make payment of the prescribed registration fee.
- Step 6- Submit application
After reviewing all the information click on the “submit” button for final submission of the application.
- Step 7- Download and Print
In the last stage, you have to download the filled in application form and have to take a printout of the same. This printout needs to be kept safe for future use.
Applicants have to pay a certain amount of examination fee. The category-wise examination fee is as follows-
- General/ Backward Classes- Rs.250/-
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe- Rs.150/-
VPPUP UP ITI 2019 Reservation
Below we have shared the category-wise reservation as per the latest mandate of the Government of Uttar Pradesh-
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%|
|Female candidates (in State ITIs)||20%|
VPPUP UP ITI 2019 Exam Pattern
After the completion of the application procedure, candidates also have to appear in an entrance examination. Here we have shared the exam pattern of the entrance exam to help the applicants. They can take help from the given examination pattern-
- The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- The total duration will be 3 hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- There will be three sections viz. General Awareness, Numerical Ability, General Intelligence & Reasoning
- 4 marks will be allotted for every correct choice.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
VPPUP UP ITI Admission Important Points
- VPPUP UP ITI Admission online application forms are going to release most probably in the month of May 2019.
- Candidates are advised to go through all the instructions in the applicant’s brochure before filling the application form.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be considered in any condition.
- No modification in the application form is permissible once candidates have submitted the application form.
- Applicants must keep 4 copies of the photograph (as uploaded in the application form) safe with them throughout the admission procedure.
- Applicants can fill preferences of maximum 10 trades in the 6 institutes of any of the 3 districts of the state.
- Seats will be allotted only on the basis of the merit in the entrance exams and preferences filled the candidates.
- Candidates will be intimated about the seat allotment result through the official website, registered mobile number, email. It will also be published in the newspapers.
[Read More: UP scholarship Status 2018-19]
Contact details are as follows-
State Vocational Training Council, Uttar Pradesh
Campus, State IIT,
Phone No.- 0522-2334928
Keep visiting this page for all the latest news and updates regarding the VPPUP ITI admission. In case of any assistance or query, you can drop you comment in the comment section below.