VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University commonly known as VMOU offers various courses in UG and PG Department. There are a number of students who are looking to get admission to VMOU and for this, the university opens the admission window for its various courses. Currently, the university accepting online applications and the application window will close on 27th October 2022.
VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form
The courses which have been offered by the University include computer application, science, management, arts, B.Ed, etc. Here we are going to discuss the details to fill out the form for VMOU admission 2022 including all the details such as the date of eligibility application form and fee for the application.
Courses Provided by VMOU 2022
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University is situated in Kota and offers different courses for students in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Every year thousands of students participate in the entrance examination for taking admission and qualified students will get the chance to take admission.
Submit VMOU Fresh Application 2022
- The courses offered by VMOU 2022 for admission are given below for the undergraduate program the courses are BA, BSc in the library, Information Technology and Science, BCA, BBA, B.Ed, BA in journalism, etc.
How to fill out the VMOU 2022 Application for admission?
The procedure to fill out the application form is given below:-
- firstly, it is required to visit the official website which is https://www.vmou.ac.in/
- Read all the instructions provided here before filling out the form
- After going through the instruction it is required to click the checkbox for accept and next
- A page will be open where details of the candidate and the program in which the candidate is interested are to be filled
- Fill in all the details and save it
- On the next page, it is asked to pay the fee
- The fee can be paid through online mode and the procedure can be of credit card, debit card net banking or UPI.
- After filling out the form the documents and photograph along with the signature need to be uploaded
- It should be remembered that the photo should be the latest and a clear signature should be made with a black ballpoint pen on a white page
- After filling and uploading all the documents it is required to submit the form
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in VMOU 2022
Like every exam in taking admission for different courses in VMOU, there are minimum eligibility criteria that should be followed. However, the general criteria for taking admission for participating in the examination of the entrance is
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- For taking admission to BCA a minimum of senior secondary level education is required from a recognized board in any stream
- For taking admission an MCA course in any stream a minimum bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum aggregate second class or above from a board examination that is recognised by the government
- For courses like MBA, a minimum of 50% score is required in any discipline of bachelor’s degree or a professional degree the degree should be from a recognized University
- For an M.Sc. course, a bachelor’s degree in BSC is required with a minimum percentage of marks.
Examination Format of VMOU 2022
For taking admission in different courses at Vardhman Mahaveer Open University examination will be conducted and candidates need to pass this entrance examination.
- The mode of this entrance examination will be offline and
- The paper will be both in English and Hindi language.
- The type of questions which will be available in the paper is multiple choice objective questions
- There will be 1 mark for each correct answer
- While there are no negative marks for wrong answers and…
- Zero marks will be awarded for non-attempt questions
- The paper will consist of 4 section which includes a total of hundred questions
Each section will contain an equal number of questions with an equal number of weightage of marks. The sections are reading comprehension to check English, logical reasoning to check the ability of the Mind, data interpretation, and numerical ability. A total of hundred questions will be there with total of hundred marks.
VMOU 2022 Admission Procedure
After the examination conducted by the VMOU, a merit list will be generated according to the marks and those students will be called for counselling. The counselling for taking admission to MBA and B.Ed will be done by the board members and counselling will be done in different phases. In the first phase, those students will be called who have the highest marks, and document verification and admission procedure will be done for them. Afterwards, other students will also get admission through different phases of counselling. If they qualify the examination at the time of final admission during document verification it is required to bring the entire original document for a cross-check.