Visva Bharati University Admission: Visva Bharati University is presently inviting online applications in order to admit students. The authorities were waiting for the conduction of the Common University Entrance Test and the declaration of its result. Candidates who are interested in getting admitted to the university in Undergraduate Courses can apply online by filling out the available form. The University will be preparing the Admission Merit List by observing the CUET scores and on the basis of the rank list, they will conduct the admission procedures.
All the details pertaining to the Visva Bharati University Admission 2022 have been provided below. Read the following article in order to get details such as Admission Eligibility, Application Form, Link, Procedure, and much more.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2022
The candidates who recently appeared for the Common University Entrance Test conducted by the National Testing Agency NTA can now apply for admission to Visva Bharati University. The University authorities activated their application form links on 21 September 2022. All the applicants for the CUET exam can apply for admission in the given application window if they wish to get enrolled in the Undergraduate Programs. The authorities at Visva Bharati University will accept the online forms in the filled state till 10 October 2022.
They will consider the eligibility of the applicants and their CUET Results. Based on the scores, the authorities will prepare the merit lists which they will specifically refer to while admitting the applicants. Counselling and admissions will be conducted for the eligible candidates.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2022: Highlights
|Name of the process||Visva Bharati University Admission 2022|
|Authority||Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal|
|Type of Form||Admission Form|
|Required Examination Name||Common University Entrance Test CUET|
|Commencement of Application||21 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 October 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Visva Bharati University
The following candidates can fill out the application form which is now available on the Visva Bharati University Admissions Portal:
- The candidate should be a national of India.
- Aspiring Applicant should have appeared for the Common Univerity Entrance Test CUET of Undergraduate UG Level.
- The applicant must be willing to get admitted to Undergraduate Courses offered by the Visva Bharati University.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised educational board.
Pre-Requisites for Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents and details prepared in case they need to upload or enter the information in the application form while filling it out:
- Common University Entrance Test- Undergraduate Admit Card or Result Sheet
- Email ID of the Candidate, registered with National Testing Agency or CUET UG 2022
- Class X Board Examinations Marksheet
- Identity Document of the Candidate
- Result Card or Marksheet of Class XII Board Examination
- Active Mobile Number of the Candidate
- Caste Certificate, if the Applicant belongs to Reserved Category
- EWS Certificate or respective Income Proof, if applicable
- Medical Certificate or Respective proof iisued by Competent Authority for the Persons With Disability
Apply Online for UG Admissions in Visva Bharati
The aspirants for the Undergraduate admissions to the Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal need to follow the steps given below in order to fill out the online form and apply successfully for the process:
- Open the official portal for Admissions to the Visva Bharati University on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test CUET at visvabharaticuet.samarth.edu.in.
- On the main page of the website, tap on the option of New Registration.
- The Student Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Applicant’s CUET Application Number, Applicant’s Date of Birth (As per class X/XII Marksheet), and the Captcha Verification (The text shown in the image).
- Tap the Register button.
- The Application Form along with respective credentials will open up on the screen.
- Enter all the requirements in the application form correctly.
- Upload the documents needed in the application form in the sizes and formats specified by the authorities.
- Finally, pay the application fee as applicable depending on the category to which the candidate belongs.
- Tap on the option to Submit the filled-out form and apply.
- Lastly, the candidates are recommended to Print the application form for convenience in the future.
Application Fee for Admissions to VB University, Bengal
The candidates who appeared for CUET UG and are subsequently applying for admissions to the Visva Bharati University in Undergraduate programs by filling out the application form, will have to pay a certain amount of fee. The authorities charge application fee in order to process the application forms. The candidates will have to pay the ensuing amount, as applicable to them and their category through avaialble payment methods in an online mode.
|1.||Unreserved or General UR||Rs. 250|
|2.||Other Backward Classes OBC||Rs. 250|
|3.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||Rs. 250|
|4.||Scheduled Castes SC||Rs. 100|
|5.||Scheduled Tribes ST||Rs. 100|
|6.||Persons With Disability PWD||Rs. 100|
The last date to fill out the application form for admissions to the Visva Bharati University of West Bengal in Undergraduate Courses has been announced as 10 October 2022.
The aspirants can fill out the application form for the Undergraduate Courses admission on the basis of CUET at Visva Bharati University on the official CUET admission portal of the University at visvabharaticuet.samarth.edu.in.