UK ITI Admission 2020: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is the responsible authority to manage the admission procedure in ITI colleges of the state. All the applicants who want to get admission in UK ITI programs will have to fill an application form and submit it. In this article, we have compiled the information related UK ITI Admission 2020. The admission process in ITI is online based. Applicants need to be aware of the eligibility criteria to apply for the admission in ITI and all the information related to this and other topics they can get from this article.
- Latest Update last date to submit online application for UK ITI has been concluded.
- 1 Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Uttarakhand ITI 2020
- 3 UK ITI Applicatin form 2020
- 4 Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Merit List
- 5 UK Admission ITI Counselling
- 6 Important Instructions for Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Admission
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020
|Institute Name||Uttarakhand ITI|
|Admission Procedure||Merit Based|
|Application Forms will be available||Online|
Admissions in Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Uttarakhand will get started soon. All those students who want to get admission in this course can apply online. The admission procedure will be handled by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and the application forms will be released online. The admission seekers are still waiting for the official release of the schedule for the admission.
The admission process for session 2020-2021 has been started now. This year it has been delayed due to COVID-19. So meanwhile, the students who want to get admission in this course can check their eligibility to apply for this course. Further in the article, we have compiled the information about this. Before checking the required eligibility to apply for admission in Uttarakhand ITI, here have a look at the important dates associated with admission in UK ITI.
UK ITI Admission Important dates 2020
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application form to apply for the admission will be available from||22nd August 2020|
|Last Date to fill and submit the application form|
|Online application reopen from||10th October 2020|
|Last date to submit online application|
|UK merit list||Available now|
|1st Counselling||To be notified soon|
|2nd Counselling||To be notified soon|
The admission seekers are suggested to visit the official website of UK ITI to get the information about further updates. It is important for the applicants to apply for admission before the last date to fill and submit the application form online. The duration of ITI courses may vary from 6 months to 3 years.
The ITI institutes of Uttarakhand offers various courses to the students in different streams. Candidates have the choice to opt for courses based on their choice and the availability of seats in the courses after counseling. It is also a must for the admission seekers to check their eligibility to apply for admission in ITI courses. In the next section of this article, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the admission in UK ITI.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Uttarakhand ITI 2020
Applicants need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission in the ITI courses in Uttarakhand. If any candidate is not eligible to get admission in the ITI courses then his application will get rejected. So it’s better you check the eligibility criteria first then apply for admission. Here are the eligibility criteria set by the authorities to offer admission to the applicants in ITI courses;
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian to get admission in UK ITI courses.
- Admission Seeker must have completed class 10 under the 10+2 examination system from a recognized board.
- The age of the applicant must be 14 years or more to apply for admission in ITI.
- The applicants will get admission to ITI courses regardless of their marks in the examination of class 10th.
- Have a look at the minimum education qualification for the course you are looking to apply for.
UK ITI Application fee 2020
- SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 250/-
- General/OBC: Rs. 450/-
UK ITI Applicatin form 2020
As we stated above that the application form to apply for the admission in ITI courses in Uttarakhand will be available online. Here are the instructions to fill and submit the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 application form:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of UK ITI.
- To apply for admission in ITI courses you will have to go through the link for registration.
- First read all the instructions and then click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- To register for the admission enter the details like your name, email ID, mobile number, etc. and hit the ‘proceed’ button.
- Now you can log in on the page with the help of login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill the application form by entering your educational, personal, communication and etc. details.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now you will have to upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- After the completion of the application form pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- To pay the fee offline you will have to visit the nearest ITI center.
- Take the print out of the application form after completion for further use.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Merit List
All the candidates who have applied for admission in ITI courses in Uttarakhand will be able to check the merit list for Uttarakhand ITI admission. Applicants will get admission to the courses they have desired based on the merit list. The official of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will prepare a merit list based on the applicants’ marks in the 8th/ 10th standard.
The merit list will be released online on the official website of Uttarakhand ITI. Applicants can check their name and roll number in the merit list. All those candidates who will have their name in the merit list will be selected for the admission in ITI.
UK Admission ITI Counselling
The counseling process to offer admission to the interested and qualified applicants will start after the release of the merit list. Only those applicants will be eligible to participate in counseling who have their names in the merit list. The Uttarakhand ITI counseling process will be conducted online and the notification for the counseling will also be released online on the official website of UK ITI.
All those candidates who will get their names in the first merit list will be called for the 1st round of counseling. When a seat will get allotted to the candidate in the 1st round of counseling then the applicant will not be able to appear in the second round of counseling. To get part in the counseling round the applicant will have to fill the application form and fill the choice of your institutes as per your preferences.
In every round of counseling, the seat allotment process will start. After allotment of the seats, the students will have to visit the assigned college. Students will have to carry their educational and personal documents at the time seat allotment for the verification process.
It is important for the candidates to report to the assigned college before the last date. If ant candidate will not be able to report the college on the assigned date then the seat will be allotted to another applicant.
Important Instructions for Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Admission
Here are the important points that an applicant needs to keep in mind while applying for the admission in Uttarakhand ITI.
- The Application form you will fill is for admission in the ITI College and to participate in the counseling process you will have to fill another form. Both of the forms will be available online but at different times. It is also important that the candidates’ information counseling form must match with his information in the admission application form.
- To participate in the counseling round the admission seekers’ name must be on the admission list.
- If any candidate belongs to SC/ST or other reserved categories then he/she will have to produce the documents at the time counseling to avail the benefits reserved for them.
- After the seat allotment, no request for a course or college change will be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, the application form will be available online only and can be submitted through this mode only. You can make the fee payment offline by visiting the ITI college.
The merit list will be prepared based on your marks in class 8th or 10th under 10+2 education system as per the requirement of the course.
No, you are not supposed to pay anything to participate in the counseling process. Only your name should be on the merit list for UK ITI admission.
No, no correction can be done in the admission form after its submission on the website.