The online Application for Uttarakhand ITI (NCVT) for session 2023-24 is live now. Interested and eligible students who wanted to get admission for this session may submit their UK ITI Application online only. On the basis of their merit authority will issue the merit list through which they will get admission to the government ITI situated across the state. The last date to submit the application is extended by the officials to 20 August 2023.
In this article, we have compiled information related to UK ITI Admission 2023. So you just need to read this article at once and all your queries will be clear, for more details or the latest update visit the vpputtarakhand.in.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023: Overview
Admissions to Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Uttarakhand have been started. All those students who want to get admission to this course can apply online. The admission procedure will be handled by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and the application forms will be released online. The admission seekers are still waiting for the official release of the schedule for admission.
The admission process for sessions 2023-24 is commenced. So meanwhile, the students who want to get admission to this course can check their eligibility to apply for this course. Further in the article, we have compiled information about this. Before checking the required eligibility to apply for admission in Uttarakhand ITI, here have a look at the important dates associated with admission to UK ITI.
|Mode of Application Forms
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Registration
The admission seekers are suggested to visit the official website of UK ITI to get information about further updates. The applicants need to apply for admission before the last date to fill out and submit the application form online. The duration of ITI courses may vary from 6 months to 3 years.
The ITI institutes of Uttarakhand offer various courses to students in different streams. Candidates have the choice to opt for courses based on their choice and the availability of seats in the courses after counselling. It is also a must for admission seekers to check their eligibility to apply for admission in ITI courses. In the next section of this article, you will get to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for admission to UK ITI.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Uttarakhand ITI 2023
Applicants need to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for admission to the ITI courses in Uttarakhand. If any candidate is not eligible to get admission in the ITI courses then his application will get rejected. So it’s better to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for admission. Here are the eligibility criteria set by the authorities to offer admission to the applicants in ITI courses;
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian to get admission to UK ITI courses.
- Admission Seeker must have completed class 10 under the 10+2 examination system from a recognized board.
- The age of applicant must be 14 years or more to apply for admission to ITI.
- The applicants will get admission to ITI courses regardless of their marks in the examination of class 10th.
- Have a look at the minimum education qualification for the course you are looking to apply for.
UK ITI Application Fee 2023
- SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 250/-
- General/OBC: Rs. 450/-
UK ITI Application Form 2023
As we stated above, the application form to apply for admission to ITI courses in Uttarakhand will be available online. Here are the instructions to fill out and submit the Uttarakhand ITI 2023 application form:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of UK ITI.
- To apply for admission to ITI courses you will have to go through the link for registration.
- First read all the instructions and then click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- To register for admission enter the details like your name, email ID, mobile number, etc., and hit the ‘proceed’ button.
- Now you can log in on the page with the help of login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill out the application form by entering your educational, personal, communication, etc. details.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now you will have to upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- After the completion of the application form pay the application fee online or offline mode.
- To pay the fee offline you will have to visit the nearest ITI center.
- Take the printout of the application form after completion for further use.
UK ITI Admission Important Dates 2023
|The application form to apply for admission will be available from
|Last Date to fill and submit the application form
|20 August 2023
|UK merit list
|As per the authority
|As per the authority
|As per the authority
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Merit List
All the candidates who have applied for admission in ITI courses in Uttarakhand will be able to check the merit list for Uttarakhand ITI admission. Applicants will get admission to the courses they have desired based on the merit list. The official of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will prepare a merit list based on the applicants’ marks in the 8th/ 10th standard.
The Uttarakhand ITI merit list will be released online on the official website of Uttarakhand ITI. Applicants can check their name and roll number on the merit list. All those candidates who will have their names on the merit list will be selected for admission to ITI.
UK Admission ITI Counselling
The counselling process to offer admission to interested and qualified applicants will start after the release of the merit list. Only those applicants will be eligible to participate in counselling who have their names on the merit list. The Uttarakhand ITI counselling process will be conducted online and the notification for the counselling will also be released online on the official website of UK ITI.
All those candidates who will get their names on the first merit list will be called for the 1st round of counselling. When a seat will get allotted to the candidate in the 1st round of counselling then the applicant will not be able to appear in the second round of counselling. To get part in the counselling round the applicant will have to fill out the application form and fill in the choice of your institutes as per their preferences.
In every round of counselling, the seat allotment process will start. After the allotment of the seats, the students will have to visit the assigned college. Students will have to carry their educational and personal documents at the time seat allotment for the verification process.
The candidates need to report to the assigned college before the last date. If any candidate will not be able to report to the college on the assigned date then the seat will be allotted to another applicant.
Important Instructions for Uttarakhand ITI Admission
Here are the important points that an applicant needs to keep in mind while applying for admission to Uttarakhand ITI.
- The Application form you will fill out is for admission to the ITI College and to participate in the counselling process you will have to fill out another form. Both of the forms will be available online but at different times. It is also important that the candidates’ information counselling form must match with the information in the admission application form.
- To participate in the counselling round the admission seekers’ names must be on the admission list.
- If any candidate belongs to SC/ST or other reserved categories then he/she will have to produce the documents at the time of counselling to avail of the benefits reserved for them.
- After the seat allotment, no request for a course or college change will be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I fill out the application form offline as well?
No, the application form will be available online only and can be submitted through this mode only. You can make the fee payment offline by visiting the ITI college.
How the merit list will be prepared?
The merit list will be prepared based on your marks in class 8th or 10th under the 10+2 education system as per the requirement of the course.
Do I need to pay a fee to take part in the counselling process?
No, you are not supposed to pay anything to participate in the counselling process. Only your name should be on the merit list for UK ITI admission.
Can I make corrections to the admission form after submitting it?
No, no correction can be done to the admission form after its submission on the website.