UPSEE Application Form 2020: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination will soon release the notification for admission in various UG and PG courses. Candidates who want to take admission through UPSEE have to register through UPSEE 2020 Application Form. We will update the Link to apply for UPSEE 2020 after the announcement.
UPSEE application form for B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree. And PG Courses – MCA, MBA, MCA Lateral Entry, M Tech, M Des, M Pharma, M Arch will be released in the month of January 2020.
UPSEE Application Form 2020
UPSEE is a state-level entrance test conducted annually by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh for admission of candidates into Engineering, Pharmacy, and Management programs in various private/government universities and colleges of the state. UPSEE will be held in April 2020 for different courses. Applicants can avail online application forms from January 2020.
- Candidates can fill UPSEE application forms only through the online mode.
- Applicants can fill application form from 3rd week of January 2020 at the UPSEE portal.
- Candidates must submit the application forms within the specified dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly in the application.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of filled in application form and certificates (caste/category) to the university office.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
UPSEE application form For – B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree
|Link to be updated|
|UPSEE registration form For – MCA,MBA,MCA Lateral Entry||Link to be updated|
|UPSEE Application form For – M Tech, M Des, M Pharma, M.Arch||Link to be updated|
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
- UPSEE 2020 application fee For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category is Rs.1300/-.
- For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category application fee is Rs.650/-.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here candidates will get information about UPSEE 2020 exam. This information will cover details about UPSEE 2020 application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc.
UPSEE 2020 Entrance Exam
|Examination||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2020|
|Commonly known as||UPSEE|
|Article category||UPSEE Application details|
|Exam type||State Level Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Course offered||Engineering, Pharmacy and Management programs|
|Date of examination||April 2020|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Official admission portal||www.upsee.nic.in|
Courses Offered Under UPSEE 2020
Following UG, PG and lateral entry courses are offered under this examination-
- UG Courses- B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharma, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA
- PG Courses- MBA, MBA (Integrated), MCA, MCA (Integrated)
- Lateral Entry Courses- B. Tech., B.Pharm, MCA
UPSEE 2020 – Important Dates/ Schedule
The tentative schedule for UPSEE 2020 is given below-
|Submission of online application starts||Third Week of January 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||Second week of March 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||April 2020|
|Date of examination||April 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2020|
UPSEE 2020- Eligibility
Candidates must go through the UPSEE 2020 information brochure for information about the eligibility criteria. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the conducting authority for appearing in UPSEE exam.
Here, we have shared information about UPSEE eligibility criteria-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- However, NRI, Foreign nationals, POI, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries are eligible for direct admission under a specified quota. Such candidates are exempted from UPSEE exam.
- There is no age limit to admission into the courses offered under UPSEE.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible.
Anyone of the following Subjects
Minimum marks (%)
Physics & Mathematics
Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
Physics & Mathematics/ Biology
Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject
B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.)
10+2 or a three years Diploma in Architecture
Physics & Mathematics
Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing/Technical Vocational subject
Physics & Chemistry
Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject
Graduation or equivalent
Must have mathematics at 10+2 level or graduation level
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc (Mathematics)
Must have mathematics at 10+2
B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
Diploma in pharmacy
MCA (Lateral Entry)
BCA, B.Sc. IT/Computer Science
UPTU/AKTU 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for UPSEE is as follows-
- UPSEE will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- There will be a total 11 papers for different courses.
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be conducted in Offline mode (OMR based).
- Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test.
- Paper will be of Objective Type Questions (except Drawing Aptitude test).
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||50 objective type questions each of Physics Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||50 objective type questions each of Physics Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III||50 objective type questions each of AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & DesignPart-A- Mathematics and Aesthetic SensitivityPart–B- Drawing Aptitude||50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude.||500|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
UPSEE syllabus will include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture etc. Candidates are advised to prepare accordingly and for complete details about the syllabus, they must go through the UPSEE-2020 information brochure.
UPSEE 2020 Entrance Exam Cities
UPSEE exam is will be conducted in various cities of U.P and other states. Candidates have to choose three test cities as per their preferences.
Exam cities for OMR-Based test
|Cities in UP||Cities in the Other States|
|Ambedkar Nagar||Agra||Kanpur Dehat||Delhi|
|Mau||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Varanasi||Mumbai|
Exam cities for the Computer-Based test
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Jhansi|
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
- UPSEE Admit card will be made available for download through the online mode from April 2020.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
- All the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to write the exam.
UPTU 2020 Result
UPSEE 2020 Result will be released through online mode tentatively in the month of June. Candidates can check the result on www.upsee.nic.in.
In case of any problem related to UPSEE 2020, candidates must contact the responsible authority. Contact details are given below-
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec-11, Jankipuram Extension,
Lucknow – 226031 (U.P)
Phone: 0522 – 2771079
Fax: 0522 – 2732185
E-Mail: [email protected]