The UP ITI Admission for the 2023 academic session is now available. The admission form for the course is available online on the authority’s website. Moreover, only eligible candidates of UP can apply for admission to ITI certificate programs in various Govt. and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state. Interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Moreover, the candidates can check out the other details about the Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 like eligibility, application process, selection method and more by scrolling down this article through to the end.
Update: The application submission deadline is extended by the officials till 10th July from 3rd July.
UP ITI Admission 2023 Notification
The authority releases the dates for the admission process through the UP ITI Admission 2023 Notification. The candidates must apply on or before the last date as per this notification. Further, the candidates must go through this entire notification before they proceed to fill out the application form for admission.
After the notification is available online, the candidates will find the link to its pdf in this very article. In the meantime, the candidates can check out the notification for the ITI admission at UP for the previous academic session at the end of this article.
Uttar Pradesh ITI 2023 Admission Overview
|Classification of the Article||Admission|
|Admission procedure||UP ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, UP|
|Concerned Academic Program||ITI Certificate Programs|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Status of Availability of the Online Application Form||Available|
|Selection Method||Merit Basis|
|SCBTUP Official Portal’s URL||https://www.scvtup.in/|
SCVTUP UP ITI 2023 Admission Schedule
The schedule for the SCVTUP UP ITI 2023 Admission will be shared by us in the following table.
|Start date of the Application Process||9 June 2023|
|The final to Submit the Online Application Form||10th July 2023|
|Declaration of Merit List||As per the Authority|
|Commencement of new session||As per the Authority|
UP ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Conditions
The applicants must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully in the prospectus. Once they have ensured that they satisfy the eligibility criteria they can proceed further with the application. Till the prospectus for admission for this year is not released, the applicants can check out the eligibility conditions from the previous year’s prospectus below.
- Age Criteria
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 14 years as of 1st August 2023 (it means the applicant should not be born on or after 31st July 2009).
- There is no upper age limit.
- No rebate is permissible to any candidate within the minimum age limit.
- Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have completed Class X (SSC/High School) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- However, candidates can also apply based on class 8th for certain trades.
- Class 10th-appearing candidates are also eligible.
scvtup.in ITI Admission 2023 Application Process
In the scvtup.in ITI Admission 2023 Application Process, the eligible applicants must go through the following process.
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority i.e. https://www.scvtup.in/
- On the homepage of the portal, find and click on the “Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2023” link.
- Now, fill out the registration form and create login details.
- After this, fill in the personal information, qualification details, reservation information, etc. in the application form.
- Also, upload a scanned copy of the passport-size photograph and signature in the available links.
- Now, preview all the filled information and make necessary corrections if there are any mistakes.
- Click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option and make payment of the prescribed registration fee.
- After reviewing all the information click on the “submit” button for the final submission of the application.
- In the last stage, download the filled-in application form and take a printout of the same. This printout needs to be kept safe for future use.
उत्तर प्रदेश आईटीआई प्रवेश 2023 Application Fee
Using the given online payment methods, the applicants must pay the उत्तर प्रदेश आईटीआई प्रवेश 2023 Application Fee on or before the deadline. The details of the application fee amount for different categories are as follows.
- General/ Backward Classes- Rs.250/-
- SC and ST- Rs. 150/-
UP ITI Engineering and Non-Engineering Trades 2023
As per the admission notification for the previous year. The applicants can apply for the following Engineering and Non-Engineering ITI Trades at UP. If there is any change or addition of trades for this year, then we will update this article after the release of the admission notification for this year.
- Engineering Trades
- Building Maintenance
- Computer Hardware &
- Network Maintenance
- Foundry Man
- Industrial Painter
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Marine Engine Fitter
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance Of Heavy vehicles
- Production And Manufacturing (Dye)
- Mechanic (All)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Boiler Attendant etc.
- Non-Engineering Trades
- Computer-Aided Embroidery & Designing
- Data Entry Operator
- Library and Information Science
- Network Technician
- Basic Cosmetology
- Business Management
- Catering and Hospitality Assistant
- Business Management
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant
- DTP Operator
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Food and Beverages Service Assistants
- Footwear maker
- Food Production General
- Health Safety & Environment
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Leather Goods Maker
- Plate Maker
- Litho-Offset Machine Minder
- Sewing Technology
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Travel and Tour assistant etc.
UP ITI Admission 2023 Selection Method
Admission to UP ITI will be on a merit basis. After the completion of the application procedure, the admission authority will prepare a merit list of applied candidates based on their marks in the required educational qualification. There is no entrance exam for SCVTUP UP ITI 2023 Admission.
|Apply Online||Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Application Form 2023 (Available Now)|
|UP ITI Prospectus||Get here|
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
Can applicants pay the registration fee for admission using offline payment methods?
No, the applicants can only pay the registration fee for admission by using the given online payment methods.
The authority will prepare the merit list for admission based on the marks of the applicants in the required educational qualifications.
No, the applicants must only submit the application forms online on the official website of the authority.