SCVTUP UP ITI Admission 2020 @ scvtup.in for academic session 2020 will be released in 3rd week of June 2020. Uttar Pradesh ITI application forms 2020 will be issued by the Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh on the specified dates. UP ITI 2020 admission form will be released online. Under this, eligible candidates of UP will get admissions to ITI certificate programs in various Govt. and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state.
Interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Table of Contents
UP ITI Admission 2020
|Admission procedure||SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Application|
|Article category||Admission application information|
|Conducting authority||Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, UP|
|Program offered||ITI certificate programs|
|Date of issue of application||June 2020|
|UP ITI application form 2020||Available Soon|
Candidates should apply before the last date, as late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. If you also interested in 2020 admissions, then you must also go through the information brochure before filling the application. For detailed information, you have to wait for the issue of official notification.
You can go through the given article as we have shared all the necessary information about the admission in it. The information provided here is based on previous year’s data.
In this article, you will get detailed information on SCVTUP ITI admission 2020 application form, schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, courses/trades, reservation etc.
SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Schedule/Dates
|Activity/ Event||Dates (Expected)|
|Filling of application form||June 2020|
|Last date for application||July 2020|
|Declaration of Selection List||To be updated soon|
|Commencement of new session||August 2020|
SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Process
Admission process will include following stages-
- Application submission
- Merit list
- Allocation of seats and document verification
- Reporting to the allotted institute
Seats will be allotted to the candidates in four different phases.
UP ITI Trades 2020
Candidates filling application for various ITIs will get admissions into the following ITI trades as per their preference-
|Building Maintenance||Architectural Assistant||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Carpenter|
|Foundry Man Technician||Industrial Painter||Information Technology||Interior Decoration & Designing|
|Marine Engine Fitter||Mason||Mech. Repair & Maintenance Of Heavy Vehicles||Machinist|
|Production And Manufacturing (Dye)||Mechanic (All)||Mechanic||Painter|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||Mechanic Diesel Engine||Physiotherapy Technician||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic||Plumber||Sheet Metal Worker||Surveyor|
|Boiler Attendant||Construction And Wood Working||Electrical||Electrician|
|Information Technology||Instrument Mechanic||Lift And Escalator Mech.||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Radiology Technician||Refrigeration And Air Conditioning||Technician Power Electronics System||Textile Vet Processing Technician|
|Tool and Die maker||Weaving Technician||Turner||Wireman|
|Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing||Data Entry Operator||Library and Information Science||Network Technician|
|Basic Cosmetology||Business Management||Catering and Hospitality Assistant||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant|
|Fashion Design Technology||Fire Technology and||And Industrial Safety Management||Food and Beverages Service Assistants|
|Footwear maker||Food Production General||Health Safety & Environment||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Housekeeper||Leather Goods Maker||Litho-Offset Machine Minder||Multimedia And Animation And Special Effect|
|Plate Maker-Cum-Imposter||Sewing Technology||Secretarial Practice (English)||Travel and Tour assistant|
|Stenography||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||Weaving Of Woollen Fabrics||Apparels|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||Digital Photographer||Hospital Housekeeping|
The duration of these Engineering and non-engineering training programs can be from six months to 2 years.
UP ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility
SCVTUP ITI applicants must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully in the candidate’s brochure. Once they have ensured that they satisfy the eligibility criteria they can proceed further for application.
If you are also interested in filling the application form, then you must go through the eligibility requirements shared below-
- The minimum of the candidate must be 14 years as on 1st August 2020.
- There is not an upper age limit.
- No rebate is permissible to any candidate in the minimum age limit.
- Applicants must have completed Class X (SSC/High School) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- However, candidates can also apply on the basis of class 8th for certain trades.
- Class 10th appearing candidates also eligible.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically sound.
- Candidates with 40% or more disability can apply under the 3% reservation criteria.
- Candidates should not have any defect in the eyes.
UP ITI Application Form 2020
Application forms can be filled from the official website of Board. You can follow the following procedure to submit the online application-
How to fill the online application form?
- Step- 1 Go to the official portal
Visit the official website (www.scvtup.in) of the conducting authority.
- Step- 2 Find the Application link
On the homepage of the portal, you have to find and click on the “Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-19” link.
- Step 3- Fill details
In this stage, you have to fill the personal information, qualification details, reservation information etc. in the application form. Candidates also have to upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 4- Click Preview
You must preview all the filled information and make necessary corrections if you have filled some wrong information in the form.
- Step 5- Fee payment
Click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option and make payment of the prescribed registration fee.
- Step 6- Submit application
After reviewing all the information click on the “submit” button for final submission of the application.
- Step 7- Download and Print
In the last stage, you have to download the filled in application form and have to take a printout of the same. This printout needs to be kept safe for future use.
Applicants have to pay a certain amount of registration fee. The category-wise registration fee is as follows-
- General/ Backward Classes- Rs.250/-
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe- Rs.150/-
UP ITI 2020 Reservation
Below we have shared the category-wise reservation as per the latest mandate of the Government of Uttar Pradesh-
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%|
|Female candidates (in State ITIs)||20%|
UP ITI 2020 Selection Method
Admission in UP ITI is based on the merit list. After the completion of the application procedure, admission authority will prepare
SCVTUP ITI Admission Important Points
- SCVTUP UP ITI Admission online application forms are going to release most probably in the month of June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to go through all the instructions in the applicant’s brochure before filling the application form.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be considered in any condition.
- No modification in the application form is permissible once candidates have submitted the application form.
- Applicants must keep 4 copies of the photograph (as uploaded in the application form) safe with them throughout the admission procedure.
- Applicants can fill preferences of maximum 10 trades in the 6 institutes of any of the 3 districts of the state.
- Seats will be allotted only on the basis of the merit and preferences filled the candidates.
- Candidates will be intimated about the seat allotment result through the official website, registered mobile number, email. It will also be published in the newspapers.
[Read More: UP scholarship Status 2019]
Contact details are as follows-
State Vocational Training Council, Uttar Pradesh
Campus, State IIT,
Phone No.- 0522-2334928
Keep visiting this page for all the latest news and updates regarding the SCVTUP ITI admission 2020 and application form. In case of any assistance or query, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.