SCVTUP UP ITI Admission 2022 @ scvtup.in for academic session 2022 is to commence soon. UP ITI 2022 admission forms are released online. Under this, eligible candidates of UP will get admission to ITI certificate programs in various Govt. and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state. Interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
- 1 UP ITI Admission 2022
- 2 UP ITI Trades 2022
- 3 UP ITI 2022 Selection Method
- 4 How to fill UP ITI online application form?
- 5 UP ITI 2022 Admission: Important Link
- 6 HelpDesk
UP ITI Admission 2022
|Admission procedure||SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Application|
|Article category||Admission application information|
|Conducting authority||Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, UP|
|Program offered||ITI certificate programs|
|Seat Availability||Government ITIs: 1,19,831|
Private ITIs: 3,74716
|Date of issue of application||–|
|Last date to submit an online application||–|
Candidates should apply before the last date, as late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. If you are also interested in 2022 admissions, then you must also go through the information brochure before filling out the application. For detailed information, you can check the official notification and brochure shared below.
You can go through the given article as we have shared all the necessary information about the admission in it. The information provided here is based on the previous year’s data.
In this article, you will get detailed information on the SCVTUP ITI admission 2022 application form, schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, courses/trades, reservation, etc.
SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Schedule/Dates
|Application submission start from||–|
|Last date for application||–|
|Declaration of Merit List||–|
|Commencement of new session||–|
SCVTUP UP ITI Admission Process
The admission process will include the following stages-
- Application submission
- Merit list
- Allocation of seats and document verification
- Reporting to the allotted institute
Seats will be allotted to the candidates in four different phases.
UP ITI Trades 2022
Candidates filling applications for various ITIs will get admissions into the following ITI trades as per their preference-
- Building Maintenance
- Computer Hardware &
- Network Maintenance
- Foundary Man
- Industrial Painter
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Marine Engine Fitter
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance Of Heavy vehicles
- Production And Manufacturing (Dye)
- Mechanic (All)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Boiler Attendant etc.
- Computer-Aided Embroidery & Designing
- Data Entry Operator
- Library and Information Science
- Network Technician
- Basic Cosmetology
- Business Management
- Catering and Hospitality Assistant
- Business Management
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant
- DTP Operator
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Food and Beverages Service Assistants
- Footwear maker
- Food Production General
- Health Safety & Environment
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Leather Goods Maker
- Plate Maker-Cum-Imposter
- Litho-Offset Machine Minder
- Sewing Technology
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Travel and Tour assistant etc.
The duration of these Engineering and non-engineering training programs can be from six months to 2 years.
UP ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility
SCVTUP ITI applicants must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully in the candidate’s brochure. Once they have ensured that they satisfy the eligibility criteria they can proceed further with the application.
If you are also interested in filling out the application form, then you must go through the eligibility requirements shared below-
- The minimum of the candidate must be 14 years as of 1st August 2022 (it means the applicant should not be born on or after 31st July 2008).
- There is no upper age limit.
- No rebate is permissible to any candidate within the minimum age limit.
- Applicants must have completed Class X (SSC/High School) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- However, candidates can also apply based on class 8th for certain trades.
- Class 10th appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically sound.
- Candidates with 40% or more disability can apply under the 3% reservation criteria.
- Candidates should not have any defects in their eyes.
Applicants have to pay a certain amount of registration fee. The category-wise registration fee is as follows-
- General/ Backward Classes- Rs.250/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe- Rs.150/-
UP ITI 2022 Reservation
Below we have shared the category-wise reservation as per the latest mandate of the Government of Uttar Pradesh-
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%|
|Female candidates (in State ITIs)||20%|
UP ITI 2022 Selection Method
Admission to UP ITI is based on the merit list. After the completion of the application procedure, the admission authority will prepare a merit list of applied candidates based on their marks in the 10th and 12th Classes. There is no entrance exam for SCVTUP UP ITI 2022 Admission.
SCVTUP ITI Admission Important Points
- SCVTUP UP ITI Admission online application forms will be released soon.
- Candidates are advised to go through all the instructions in the applicant’s brochure before filling out the application form.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be considered in any condition.
- No modification in the application form is permissible once candidates have submitted the application form.
- Applicants must keep 4 copies of the photograph (as uploaded in the application form) safe with them throughout the admission procedure.
- Applicants can fill preferences maximum of ten trades in the 6 institutes of any of the 3 districts of the state.
- Seats will be allotted only based on the merit and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Candidates will be intimated about the seat allotment result through the official website, registered mobile number, and email. It will also be published in the newspapers.
Read More: UP scholarship Status
How to fill UP ITI online application form?
- Step- 1 Go to the official portal
Visit the official website (www.scvtup.in) of the conducting authority.
- Step- 2 Find the Application link
On the homepage of the portal, you have to find and click on the “Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2022” link.
- Step 3- Fill in details
In this stage, you have to fill in the personal information, qualification details, reservation information, etc. in the application form. Candidates also have to upload a scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 4- Click Preview
You must preview all the filled information and make necessary corrections if you have filled in some wrong information in the form.
- Step 5- Fee payment
Click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option and make payment of the prescribed registration fee.
- Step 6- Submit the application
After reviewing all the information click on the “submit” button for the final submission of the application.
- Step 7- Download and Print
In the last stage, you have to download the filled-in application form and have to take a printout of the same. This printout needs to be kept safe for future use.
- Trainee Registration for ITI 2022- Click Here
- Application Link- Available soon
- Print the Application form or complete an incomplete application form
- Login for Application Submission-Click Here
- Click Here to check UP on ITI 1st Merit list
UP ITI 2022 Admission: Important Link
|UP ITI Online Application Link||Click here|
|Print submitted application form||Click here|
|Instruction to fill out online application||Click here|
|UP ITI Prospectus (last year)||Get here|
|List of government ITIs and number of seat||Click here|
|List of Private ITIs and number of seat||Click here|
Keep visiting this page for all the latest news and updates regarding the SCVTUP ITI admission 2022 and application form. In case of any assistance or query, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.