UP BTC Admission Application Form 2019-20: Admission for academic session 2019-2020 in D.El.Ed programs in the state of Uttar Pradesh are going to start in the first week of May 2019. UP BTC admission to start soon. As per the recent updates from Uttar Pradesh Parishak Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad online application for admission to various government and private D.El.Ed colleges of the state will start in May first week.
Candidates aspiring to get admission to the D.El.Ed courses will be able to fill application form from May onwards. They can submit application through the official website as no hard copy of application forms will be made available.
- Total number of D.El.Ed colleges in UP- 2818
- Private D.El.Ed colleges in UP- 2751
- Total number of seats in private D.El.Ed colleges of the state- 200950
Candidates can through the article shared below to get complete information related to the UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2019 application form.
Table of Contents
UP BTC Admission Application form 2019
|Admission process||UP BTC admission|
|Article category||Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Parishak Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad|
|Program||D.El.Ed [Basic Training Certificate (BTC)]|
|Release of online application form||May 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
UP BTC/ D.El.Ed Admission Important Dates
|Starting date for submitting online application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fee||1st week of June 2019|
|Last for printing of online application form||1st week of June 2019|
|Counseling and choice locking||June 2019|
|Seat allotment||June- July 2019|
|Verification of documents||June- July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||July 2019|
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) formerly known as BTC (Basic Training Certificate) is a year professional diploma programs for Teacher’s education. The main aim of this program is to prepare teacher for imparting education to the students of class I to VIII. After completing the two-year B.El.Ed program, candidates become eligible to provide education to the students at the basic stage of the education i.e. from class 1st to class 8th.
UP BTC admission 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility is an important criterion that every applicant should satisfy before applying. Candidates are therefore advised to read UP D.El.Ed 2019 official notification and eligibility requirements properly.
They should only apply if they meet all the requirements for this admission process. Candidates who wish to apply can read the eligibility requirement shared below-
- Candidates applying for this course should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Applicants should be of age between 18 years to 35 years.
UP BTC Application form 2019
- Candidates can apply only through the online mode.
- No physical application forms will be made available to the candidates interested in applying.
- Before filling the online application form, applicants must go through the official admission notification thoroughly.
- They should keep all the required documents and certificates handy while filling the online application form. They should also refer their original documents for filling entries in the form.
- All the details should be filled with utmost care.
- Candidates will not be given any chance for correction in the details in the online form once they have submitted the application from this session.
How to apply fpr UP BTC admission 2019
The procedure for submitting online application is shared below. Candidates interested in filling application form can follow the instructions mentioned below to submit the online application form-
- Visit official portal:
- Applicants firstly have to visit the official website of UP D.El.Ed i.e. http://updeled.gov.in.
- Click on Apply now: On the homepage of the portal, candidates need to click on “Apply Now”.
- Registration: Candidates have to click on new registration link and have to provide all the details asked in the fields provided. Candidates have to verify their email and mobile no. After verification username name and password of the applicant will be generated. Applicants should retain the user ID and password till the completion of application procedure.
- Fill Application details: After successful registration, applicants have to login with the new user Id and password generated. They have to fill personal details, education information and other details in the application form. They must be very careful while filling the particulars in the form.
- Upload documents: After filling all the details candidates have to upload the required documents such as scanned copy of photograph, signature and other documents as prescribed by the conducting authority in the specified format.
- Payment of Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Submit the application: Before the final submission of application form, candidates should preview the form and should make necessary correction if needed. Click on the submit button and application form will be filled finally.
- Print the application form: After the successful submission of application, applicants have to take printout of the duly filled application form. This printed copy should be retained till the completion of admission procedure.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the application form to the Board’s office.
Click here to apply- Direct link to apply for UP BTC 2019 will be uploaded here.
UP BTC Application fee 2019
The application fee for different categories of candidates is as under-
|All the other candidates||Rs.300/-|
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee through the online mode such as through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking etc.
The fee details shared above are as per the previous year data, any changes in the information will be updated as soon as official notification will be out.
UP BTC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their merit, rank, and choice filled by the candidates. On the basis of the scrutiny of the application forms, merit and rank list of the eligible candidates will be prepared on the published on the official website.
After the publication of merit list, counseling procedure will be started and candidates participating in the counseling will be allotted seats in various D.El.Ed colleges of the state. Seats will be allotted as per the preferences and choices locked by the candidates at the time of counseling. No examination will be conducted by the authority for granting admission to the candidates.
UP BTC Ddmission Merit List
After the completion of application procedure, Board will prepare the merit list on the basis of online applications. The merit list will be published on Board’s website. Board will also prepare a rank list of the applicants. The merit and rank will be further used for the allotment of seats.
UP BTC admission Counselling
Counseling for this admission procedure is expected to start in the month of June 2019. It will be conducted in an online mode. Candidates have to register online and have to fill choices for their preferred D.El.Ed colleges within the stipulated time frame. Candidates will be notified about the counseling procedure through its official portal.
On the basis of choices filled seats will be allotted to the candidates. The allotment of seats will be done in various phases till all the vacant seats gets filled. Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges along with all the required documents in original. After the payment of application fee and completing all the admission formalities finally admission will be granted to the candidates in their preferred college/ institute.
UP BTC Contact info
U.P. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari,
Allahabad/Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh)
Phone No.- 05322466761, 0532-2466769
Email- [email protected]
In case you face any problem in regards to UP BTC admission and application form filling, you can always come here and comment below your doubts.