UP B.Ed 2021-2023 application form is now available for the candidates which can be submitted by the candidates till 15th March 2021, the entrance examination is for those candidates who want to study in the college of UP and to pursue a B.Ed, so it’s a golden opportunity for them. So the interested students can submit the application form as soon as possible, further details of the application form, its document, and the whole procedure have been illustrated in this article.
Update:- The last date for the submission of the Application form without late fees is extended to 24th March 2021, link to the application form is given below.
Update:- The last date for the late fee submission is 22nd March 2021 and the date of the examination is 19th May 2021.
- 1 UP B.Ed 2021 Admission Overivew
- 2 UP B.Ed 2021: Important Date
- 3 UP BE.d 2021- Eligibility Criteria
Process to Fill UP B.Ed 2021 Application Form
- 4.1 Stage 1: UP B.Ed Registration Process
- 4.2 Stage 2: UP B.Ed Application Process
- 4.3 Stage 3: Document required for UP B.Ed application form
- 4.4 Stage 4: UP B.Ed Application Fee
- 4.5 Stage 5: Download UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
- 5 Selection and Counseling process- UP B.E.d 2021
- 6 UP. B.ED 2021-23: Important Key Features
- 7 UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Important Links
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
UP B.Ed 2021 Admission Overivew
The government of Uttar Pradesh has released the date of the entrance exam of the B.ED, ie., 19th May 2021, the examination was organized by Uttar Pradesh Board with the University of Lucknow, both combining organized this exam. The exam is for both UG and PG students, it is a state-level examination, so Uttar Pradesh people are on the priority list. The selection is based on the merit list so that the best can get the opportunity.
|Launched By||University of Lucknow|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Name of the Exam||UP- Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination 2021|
|Duration of the course||24 months|
|Name Of the course||B.Ed|
|Exam Type||Joint Entrance Examination|
UP B.Ed 2021: Important Date
|Application form released on||18th Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||15th March 2021|
|Late Fees submission||22nd March 2021|
|Application Edit from||4 days after application last date|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2021|
|Admit Card Date( एडमिट कार्ड)||Released soon|
|Result Announcement||Released Soon|
|Date of Counseling||Released Soon|
|Date of Classes||will update soon|
UP BE.d 2021- Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria have been divided into three sections, which are:- Qualification, age-based criteria, and Nationality. All these criteria are given below:-
- The minimum age of the applicant should be at least 21 years.
- There are no maximum age limit criteria for this exam.
- In the section of qualification, the candidate must complete his/her graduation from any authorized university.
- To fill the application form it is mandatory for the student got at least 55 percent all over throughout the graduation period of B.Tech./B.E.
- If the candidate belongs from the Non-B.Tech./B.E. field in such cases, the candidate must acquire 50 percent all over.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this program.
- And if the candidate belongs from the Uttar Pradesh state, he/she will get the advantage.
Process to Fill UP B.Ed 2021 Application Form
To fill the application form of UP B.Ed 2021 is simple, and will go through some stages whose details are given here:
Stage 1: UP B.Ed Registration Process
The registration process is for those students who visit for the first time in the UP portal, for those it is important to generate a Login ID and password, to fill the application form. In case, if you are already registered then you can directly proceed to the application form process.
- For the registration process, visit the official portal of the LKO university.
- Then tap to the UP JEE B.Ed. 2021 – 23, through Dashboard of UP JEE, will open on your screen.
- Click on the Online Form Submission, that link will direct you to the registration or the login page.
- Once you click on the registration form, then the Instructions will be displayed on your screen, then you have to read carefully and tick to the I Agree option and proceed further.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in the personal details: Applicant Name, father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, and then enter your Email address and the mobile no. through which you want to do the registration. All these details should be correct, and valid.
- Then all the details you have to rewrite for the confirmation,
- After that click on the Generate OTP option
- Enter the OTP, received on your Email and verified your registered Email and Mobile No.
- Now the Login Id and password, which you get in your Email or your registered mobile no. by SMS.
Note:- As per the official instructions the email Id and Mobile should be preferable of parents
You have to click yes to the declared form, which suggests that all the documents and the details have been filled in true and best of your knowledge.
Stage 2: UP B.Ed Application Process
To fill the application form, the candidate must log in with the Credential Id and password, and click on the Login option. After that, you have to fill in the following details on the portal, which are given as:-
Applicant Personal Details
- In which your name, father name, mother name on the application form.
- Then enter your DOB
- Identification evidence
- Residence domicile details
- Number of the Identification
- Caste category
- Subcategory of caste
- Physical disability (If any)
Details of the communications
|Enter Email Address||Permanent Address||Name of the State|
|Name of the City/town/village||Enter your registered Mobile No.and alternate No. as well||Pin code of your residence address|
Details Of Education And Qualification
For admission you have to submit SSC and Intermediate standard details:- Marks Obtained, Name of the board, percentage, Passing Year, after that you have to save and continue the procedure.
Stage 3: Document required for UP B.Ed application form
You have to upload the following documents:-
- Any government Photo ID like- Aadhaar card, DL Voter ID card, passport.
- Marksheet of SSC, which shows the proof as to your Birth certificate.
- Scanned Impression of your Left and Right Index finger.
- Scanned copy of your Passport size photograph or your signature.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- Income certificate, and also the enter the income in number at the to submit the application form.
- Upload the certificate of the claimed Weightage
- Sub-category related documents
- All the certificates must be verified from the Government websites only.
The candidate has to fill in all the details related to the claim of the weightage and upload the document and it should be signed by the issuing authority.
Test Center Choice
Candidates can choose the center from the available list, which is shown in the drop-down box you can select it from there. You can choose the five suitable centers of your choice.
Preview the Application Form
After filling in all the details the candidate must review the application form carefully, before submitting and making payment.
Stage 4: UP B.Ed Application Fee
After filling and uploading all the details, you can proceed to the payment option, the details of of the payment is listed in the below table, as per the category:-
|Category of caste||Actual Fees||Late fees submission|
|OBC class||1500 INR||2000 INR|
|ST and SC (UP state)||750 INR||1000 INR|
|General category||1500 INR||2000 INR|
|ST and SC (other state)||1500 INR||2000 INR|
The mode of payment is Online through Internet banking, or by Credit card, or by Debit card, is application fees of the Entrance exam of UP B.Ed 2021 have been submitted.
Stage 5: Download UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
Once all the procedure has been done then, the application form will be displayed on your screen, for the future reference the candidate must take its print out. And there is no need to send the application form to the University.
Note:- The candidate can do the Edit process after the 4 days of the submission of the application.
Selection and Counseling process- UP B.E.d 2021
After the announcement of UP B.Ed 2021 Result, according to the merit list, the selection process will be stated, And after that, the UP B.Ed counseling process will be processed. The board yet not declared the Date of the counseling, but soon they may be released.
UP. B.ED 2021-23: Important Key Features
There are some of the key features which we mentioned below:
- The size of the passport-size photograph, an impression of your finger, and signature should be 50 KB only, and it should be in JPEG form.
- EWS candidates can also claim the reservation, by uploading the certificate.
- The caste certificate number should be the same as entered in the details.
- If the candidate who belongs from the OBC and EWS should be originated from the UP, or else they cannot take the benefit of the reservation.
- Other state’s minor categories will be treated as a general class.
- OBC applicants issued their income certificate after 1st July 2020, can submit it along with all the documents.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Important Links
|UP HEE BEd 2021-23||Click Here|
|Official portal||Click Here|
|UP B.ED Admit card||Available Soon|
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you cannot fill the application form offline mode, all these documents, and the application form will be submitted through the official portal.
The selection procedure is depend on the merit list, only the shortlisted candidate can move forward.
The exam has been conducted into two phases, and each phase is of 3 hours, the first phase consists of General English, and General Knowledge whereas on the second phase Logical Reasoning, and the Specific subject, both the exam are of 200 marks.
There are 75 centers, some are as follows:- Varanasi, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Agra, Jhansi, Lucknow, Faizabad, Jaunpur, etc.
The UP has allocated 50 seats from the entrance exam, who will get the concession on their university fees, and get the best college of the UP.
For the UP B.Ed course, the candidate has to submit 10,588 INR (can be varied) for clearly the UP B.Ed 2021 examination