UP B.Ed 2023: Bundelkhand University releases the UP B.Ed online application form on 1st Feb 2023. There are a number of applicants who are looking for the same and finally, the university starts its application. And the last date to submit its application is 15th May 2023. So those who fulfil the eligibility criteria may submit their application from this. For registered applicants, the university will conduct the entrance test on 15th June at their listed exam centres.
Further details regarding the UP B.Ed application form, documents required, and process have been illustrated in this article.
UP B.Ed 2023 Admission Overview
The UP B.Ed examination was organized by Uttar Pradesh Board with the help of the University of Bundelkhand, both combined organized this exam. The exam is for both UG and PG students, it is a state-level examination, so Uttar Pradesh people are on the priority list. The selection is based on the merit list so that the best can get the opportunity.
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Name of the Exam||UP- Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination|
|Duration of the course||24 months|
|Name Of the course||B.Ed|
|Exam Type||Joint Entrance Examination|
UP B.Ed 2023- Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria have been divided into three sections, which are:- Qualification, age-based criteria, and Nationality. All these criteria are given below:-
- In the section of qualification, the candidate must complete his/her graduation from any authorized university.
- To fill the application form it is mandatory for the student got at least 55 percent all over throughout the graduation period of B.Tech./B.E.
- If the candidate belongs to the Non-B.Tech./B.E. field in such cases, the candidate must acquire 50 percent all over.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this program.
Process to Fill UP B.Ed 2023 Application Form
To fill the application form of UP B.Ed 2023 is simple, and will go through some stages whose details are given here:
Stage 1: UP B.Ed Registration Process
The registration process is for those students who visit for the first time in the UP portal, for those it is important to generate a Login ID and password, to fill the application form. In case, if you are already registered then you can directly proceed to the application form process.
- For the registration process, visit the official portal.
- Then tap on the UP JEE B.Ed., through the Dashboard of UP JEE, which will open on your screen.
- Click on the Online Form Submission, that link will direct you to the registration or the login page.
- Once you click on the registration form, then the Instructions will be displayed on your screen, then you have to read carefully and tick the I Agree option and proceed further.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in the personal details: Applicant Name, father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, and then enter your Email address and mobile no. through which you want to do the registration. All these details should be correct, and valid.
- Then all the details you have to rewrite for confirmation,
- After that click on the Generate OTP option
- Enter the OTP, received on your Email and verified your registered Email and Mobile No.
- Now the Login Id and password, which you get in your Email or your registered mobile no. by SMS.
Note:- As per the official instructions the email Id and Mobile should be preferable of parents
You have to click yes to the declared form, which suggests that all the documents and details have been filled in true and best of your knowledge.
Stage 2: UP B.Ed Application Process
To fill the application form, the candidate must log in with the Credential Id and password, and click on the Login option. After that, you have to fill in the following details on the portal, which are given as:-
Applicant Personal Details
- Father, mother and your name are on the application form.
- Then enter your DOB
- Identification evidence
- Residence domicile details
- Number of the Identification
- Caste category
- Subcategory of caste
- Physical disability (If any)
Details of the communications
|Enter Email Address||Permanent Address||Name of the State|
|Name of the City/town/village||Enter your registered Mobile No.and alternate No. as well||Pin code of your residence address|
Details Of Education And Qualification
For admission you have to submit SSC and Intermediate standard details:- Marks Obtained, Name of the board, percentage, Passing Year, after that you have to save and continue the procedure.
Stage 3: Document required for UP B.Ed application form
You have to upload the following documents:-
- Any government Photo ID like- an Aadhaar card, DL Voter ID card, passport.
- Marksheet of SSC, which shows the proof as to your Birth certificate.
- Scanned Impression of your Left and Right Index finger.
- Scanned copy of your Passport size photograph or your signature.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- Income certificate
- Upload the certificate of the claimed Weightage
- Sub-category related documents
- All the certificates must be verified from the Government websites only.
The candidate has to fill in all the details related to the claim of the weightage and upload the document and it should be signed by the issuing authority.
Test Center Choice
Candidates can choose the center from the available list, which is shown in the drop-down box you can select it from there. You can choose the five suitable centers of your choice.
Preview the Application Form
After filling in all the details the candidate must review the application form carefully, before submitting and making payment.
Stage 4: UP B.Ed Application Fee
After filling and uploading all the details, you can proceed to the payment option, the details of of the payment is listed in the below table, as per the category:-
|Category of caste||Actual Fees||Late fees submission|
|OBC class||1400 INR||2000 INR|
|ST and SC (UP state)||700 INR||1000 INR|
|General category||1400 INR||2000 INR|
|Other State Applicants (All Categories)||1400 INR||2000 INR|
The mode of payment is Online through Internet banking, or by Credit card, or by Debit card, is application fees of the Entrance exam of UP B.Ed 2023 have been submitted.
Stage 5: Download UP B.Ed JEE Application Form
Once all the procedure has been done then, the application form will be displayed on your screen, for the future reference the candidate must take its print out. And there is no need to send the application form to the University.
Note:- The candidate can do the Edit process after the 4 days of the submission of the application.
Selection and Counseling process- UP B.E.d 2023
After the announcement of UP B.Ed 2022 Result, according to the merit list, the selection process will be stated, And after that, the UP B.Ed Counseling process will be processed. The board yet not declared the Date of the counseling, but soon they may be released.
UP. B.ED 2023: Important Key Features
There are some of the key features we mentioned below:
- The size of the passport-size photograph, an impression of your finger, and signature should be 50 KB only, and it should be in JPEG form.
- EWS candidates can also claim the reservation, by uploading the certificate.
- The caste certificate number should be the same as entered in the details.
- If the candidate who belongs from the OBC and EWS should be originated from the UP, or else they cannot take benefit of the reservation.
- Other state’s minor categories will be treated as a general class.
- OBC applicants who issued their income certificate after 1st July 2020, can submit it along with all the documents.
UP B.Ed 2023: Important Date
|Application form start from||1st Feb 2023|
|Last Date of Application Submission||15th May 2023|
|Late Fees submission||16th to 20th May 2023|
|Application Edit from||to be notified|
|Date of Exam||15th June 2023|
|Admit Card Date( एडमिट कार्ड)||8th June 2023|
|Date of Counseling|
|Date of Classes|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Links
|Download||UP BEd Notice|
|Check||UP B.Ed 2023 Admit Card|
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you cannot fill the application form offline mode, all these documents, and the application form will be submitted through the official portal.
The selection procedure depends on the merit list, only the shortlisted candidate can move forward.
The exam has been conducted into two phases, and each phase is of 3 hours, the first phase consists of General English, and General Knowledge whereas on the second phase Logical Reasoning, and the Specific subject, both exam are of 200 marks.
The UP has allocated 50 seats from the entrance exam, who will get the concession on their university fees, and get the best college of the UP.
For the UP B.Ed course, the candidate has to submit 10,588 INR (can be varied) for clearly the UP B.Ed 2023 examination