UKSEE 2020 is generally conducted in the month of May 2020 but this year it will be conducted late due to the outbreak of the pandemic. The UKSEE application forms are likely to release soon for the academic session 2020-2021. However, no official notification or schedule has been released by the University. Eligible candidates can fill the application form in through online mode within the stipulated time frame.
Uttarakhand UKSEE 2020 Admission Exam
- UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
- UKSEE 2020 Programs Offered
- UKSEE 2020 Eligibility
- UKSEE 2020 Application Form
- UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
- UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
- UKSEE Admit Card 2020
- UKSEE 2020 Exam Center
- UKSEE 2020 Result
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) is a state level entrance conducted by Uttrakhand Technical University for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and lateral entry programs in various colleges of the state.
Uttarakhand UKSEE 2020 Admission Exam
Check all the details related to UKSEE 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card etc in this article.
|Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||UKSEE 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Course offered||UG and PG programs|
|Date of examination||Notified soon|
|Application Mode||Available Soon|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Check the tentative schedule for UKSEE 2020 in the table given below-
|Availability of online application forms|
|Last date for submission of application form and fee|
|Date of issue of admit card|
|Date of exam|
|Declaration of result|
UKSEE 2020 Programs Offered
UKSEE 2020 will be conducted for admission in the following Undergraduate Postgraduate and lateral entry courses
- Tech (lateral entry)
- Pharma (lateral entry)
- MCA (lateral entry)
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility
Before going to apply for UKSEE 2020, candidates are advised to check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
UKSEE eligibility criteria is shared below-
- Candidates who have passed qualifying exam from other states but posses a domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates passing qualifying exam from Uttarakhand can also apply.
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
For B.Tech (lateral entry)
- Passed diploma from an AICTE approved Institution with minimum 45% (40% for reserved category). OR
- Sc degree with minimum 45% (40% for reserved category). Must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics. OR
- 10+2 Physics, chemistry as mandatory subjects along with any of these subjects Mathematics/Biology/Bio-Technology with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
- 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject with at least 45% marks 40% for reserved candidates).
- Minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate with minimum 50% (45% for reserved category).
- Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with at least 50% (45% for reserved category).
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved).
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
- The application form will be filled through online mode.
- Applicants have to submit application separately for different courses.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the accurate information in the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- They have to upload a recent passport sized photograph in the specified format.
- Request for change of exam center and category will not be entertained.
- There is no need to send the print of application form to the university.
- However, candidates can keep a printed copy of the application form with them.
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
Category wise application fee for UKSEE 2020 is as follows-
|General & OBC||Rs.1500/-|
- Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstance.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline mode).
- Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Question paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Question paper will be asked in Hindi and English.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marks.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||100||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Examination)||100||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Examination)||100||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech||100||100|
UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Gravitation:, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics, Modern Physics, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, Isomerism, Polymers, Solid State, Petroleum etc.
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, etc.
Zoology- Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Animal Physiology etc.
Botany- Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Modern Classification of plant kingdom, etc.
Apart from these subjects question will be asked from general awareness for BHMCT, MBA etc.
UKSEE Admit Card 2020
- Candidates can download UKSEE 2020 admit card only through online mode.
- Candidates are required to carry admit card to the exam center along with any of the following ID proofs- Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport and Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Center
- For M.Tech. MBA and M.Pharma-
- Dehradun (Online/Offline)
- Roorkee (Online/Offline)
- Haldwani (Online/Offline)
For B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA (lateral entry), MCA, B.Pharma, B.Tech-
- Dwarahat (online/offline)
- Gopeshwer (offline)
- Haldwani (online/offline)
- New Tehri (offline)
- Pithoragarh (offline)
Note: Any changes in the test centers will be updated here.
UKSEE 2020 Result
- UTU will release UKSEE 2020 result on the official website on the specified dates.
- There will be no provision for scrutiny of answer booklet.
In case of any query related to UKSEE 2020, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority.
Contact details are given below-
Uttarakhand Technical University,
Dehradun – 248 007,
Phone No.- 0135-2770126, 27, 28, 9760977815 & 9193917815