UKSEE 2023 Application Form is an entrance exam conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University for admission of suitable candidates to various UG and PG programs like- B.Pharma, BHMCT, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, and lateral entry to B. Tech. & B. Pharma and MCA courses in the University. The UKSEE application forms are yet to be open and soon its detailed notification will be out. Those who fulfil the eligibility criteria may submit their application from the link shared on this page. For the rest of the details, you may read this article.
UKSEE 2023 Application Form
Check all the details related to UKSEE 2023 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card etc. in this article.
|Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||UKSEE 2023|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Course offered||UG and PG programs|
|Date of Examination||–|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
UKSEE Application Form 2023 Important Dates
Check the tentative schedule for UKSEE 2023 in the table given below-
|Application Start from|
|Last date for submission of application form and fee|
|Date of issue of admit card|
|Date of exam|
|Declaration of result|
UKSEE 2023 Programs Offered
UKSEE 2023 will be conducted for admission in the following Undergraduate Postgraduate and lateral entry courses
- Tech (lateral entry)
- Pharma (lateral entry)
- MCA (lateral entry)
UKSEE 2023 Eligibility
Before going to apply for UKSEE 2023, candidates are advised to check whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria or not.
UKSEE eligibility criteria are shared below-
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from other states but possess a domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates passing the qualifying exam from Uttarakhand can also apply.
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
For B.Tech (lateral entry)
- Passed diploma from any AICTE approved Institution with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category). OR
- Sc degree with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category). Must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics. OR
- 10+2 Physics, chemistry as mandatory subjects along with any of these subjects Mathematics/Biology/Bio-Technology with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
- 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject with at least 45% marks and 40% for reserved candidates).
- Minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate with minimum 50% (45% for reserved category).
- Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with at least 50% (45% for reserved category).
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved).
UKSEE 2023 Application Form
- The application form will be filled out online mode.
- Applicants have to submit applications separately for different courses.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the accurate information in the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- They have to upload a recent passport-sized photograph in the specified format.
- Request for a change of exam centre and category will not be entertained.
- There is no need to send the print of the application form to the university.
- However, candidates can keep a printed copy of the application form with them.
UKSEE 2023 Application Fee
Category wise application fee for UKSEE 2023 is as follows-
|General & OBC||Rs.1500/-|
- Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstance.
|Download||UKSEE 2023 Application Notification PDF|
|Apply here||UKSEE 2023 Application Link (Active Soon)|
|Visit||UKSEE 2023 Portal|
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline mode).
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will consist of objective-type questions.
- Question paper will be asked in Hindi and English.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marks.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||100||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Examination)||100||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Examination)||100||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech||100||100|
UKSEE 2023 Syllabus
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Gravitation:, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics, Modern Physics, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, Isomerism, Polymers, Solid State, Petroleum etc.
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, etc.
Zoology- Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Animal Physiology etc.
Botany- Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Modern Classification of the plant kingdom, etc.
Apart from these subjects, questions will be asked from general awareness for BHMCT, MBA etc.
UKSEE Admit Card 2023
- Candidates can download UKSEE 2023 admit card online mode.
- Candidates are required to carry admit card to the exam centre along with any of the following ID proofs- Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, and Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Center
- For M.Tech. MBA and M.Pharma-
- Dehradun (Online/Offline)
- Roorkee (Online/Offline)
- Haldwani (Online/Offline)
For B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA (lateral entry), MCA, B.Pharma, B.Tech-
- Dwarahat (online/offline)
- Gopeshwar (offline)
- Haldwani (online/offline)
- New Tehri (offline)
- Pithoragarh (offline)
Note: Any changes in the test centres will be updated here.
UKSEE 2023 Result
- UTU will release UKSEE 2023 result on the official website on the specified dates.
- There will be no provision for scrutiny of answer booklet.
In case of any query related to UKSEE 2023, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority.
Contact details are given below-
Uttarakhand Technical University,
Dehradun – 248 007,
Phone No.- 0135-2770126, 27, 28, 9760977815 & 9193917815