TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Date: Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the TS POLYCET 2022 application form online for this, the officials have released the notification and as per it the TS POLYCET 2022 application is commenced from 9th May 2022. Please check the details for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test registration form in the article. You can check other important information below regarding the exam.
TS POLYCET stands for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad to grant admission to eligible candidates into various polytechnic diploma programs in various Government, aided, Private, and unaided polytechnics colleges/institutes of Telangana State.
TS POLYCET Application Form 2022
Readers are requested to keep going through the article, as it includes all the crucial details about POLYCET 2022 such as the TS POLYCET exam schedule, TS POLYCET application form, application fee, eligibility, hall ticket, exam pattern, result, etc.
|Category||TS POLYCET Admission and application online apply|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)|
|Course offered||Engg. & Technology diploma courses|
|Date of application||9 May 2022|
|Mode of application filling||Online and Offline|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR based)|
|Official POLYCET portal||https://polycetts.nic.in|
TS POLYCET Application form Important Dates
|Activities/ Events||Important dates|
|Commencement of online filing of the application||9 May 2022|
|Last date for TS POLYCET 2022 online application (without late fee)||6 June 2022|
|Last date (with a late fee of Rs 100)|
|Issue of admit card||10-15 days before the examination|
|Date and Time of entrance exam||30 June 2022|
|Result Declaration||After 12 days of examination|
TS POLYCET Application Eligibility
It is advised for all the interested candidates to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the application form. They must keep all the eligibility requirements in mind and ensure that they satisfy the criteria before applying.
If you are also interested in filling out the application form, then go to the information shared below-
- Applicants shall be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana.
- There is no age restriction to apply for POLYCET 2022.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (class X) examination from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 35% marks.
- They must have passed all the subjects (i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with at least 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing candidates for the year 2022 and whose result is awaited are also eligible.
TS POLYCET Exam Application form
- Candidates can obtain the TS POLYCET instruction booklet and Application form from the nearest helpline center or they can also download it from the official portal of POLYCET 2022.
- The candidate must read all the information carefully in the instruction booklet.
- Only eligible candidates are required to fill out the application form.
- Applicants are advised to fill in genuine information in the application form as incorrect information leads to the cancelation of candidature.
How do fill TS POLYCET application form online?
Candidates can follow the simple steps to download the application online-
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET 2022 i.e. https://polycetts.nic.in
- Click on “POLYCET -2022 Instruction Booklet”
- Open the downloaded PDF and read all the instructions carefully.
- Print the Application form provided in the booklet.
- Fill the application using a Black or ball pen.
- Fill in all the personal and qualification details in the boxes.
- Affix clear and recent passport-sized photograph.
- Sign the declaration and also get it signed by parents/guardians.
- Submit the filled-in application form at the nearest Coordinating cum Help Line Centre before the due date.
Telangana Polycet Application Fee-
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.350/- whereas SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
- The application fee is to submit at the nearest online/ Net Banking/ Payment gateway/ Coordinating cum Helpline center by the candidate.
TS POLYCET 2022 Hall Ticket Important Instructions
- Admit card will be issued at the time of submitting filled in the application form at the Coordinating cum Help Line Center.
- Admit cards will be issued based on information (as provided in the application form) entered by the operator at the help-line center. Candidates have to verify the information mentioned admit card.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form as early as they can so that they can also get their admit card on time.
- Those candidates who will not receive their hall tickets due to the heavy rush on the last days of application submission in the helpline centers can get them later either from the center or from the official portal.
- Candidates must thoroughly check all details and photographs on it. In case of a mistake, they must contact the concerned person and get it corrected.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam with a hall ticketing having incorrect information and photographs.
- Admit card is not transferrable and candidates must ensure that it is not tempered as candidates with such admit card will be disqualified.
Rejection of Candidature
The candidature of the applicants can be canceled on the following grounds-
- Applicants furnishing false information in the application form.
- Incomplete application form including a photograph of candidate and signature of candidate & parent/guardian.
- Candidate not fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- Application without demand draft or prescribed application fee.
- In case of rejection of candidature, no application will be refunded and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
TS POLYCET Pattern and Syllabus
- TS POYCET exam will be conducted in an offline mode. It will be an OMR-based exam.
- It consists of one paper.
- The Paper will include multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The total no of questions will be 120 and each will be one mark.
- Medium of question paper will be both English and Telugu or Urdu
- There is no provision for negative marking. Therefore, candidates have to answer all the questions.
All the questions in Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry will be based on the syllabus of SSC (class 10th) as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. Candidates can refer class 10th syllabus for preparation.
TS POLYCET Admission Result
TS POLYCET Result will be declared on a notified date. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 36 marks out of 120 marks (30%) to pass the entrance examination. SC and ST candidates will be assigned ranks instead of marks. There is no provision for revaluation and rechecking of answer scripts and therefore no request in this regard will be accepted under any circumstance.
Within one week of the declaration of the result, Board will publish the rank list of the candidates. Ranks will be assigned based on marks obtained in the offline examination. Candidates can download their results and rank card from the official website or can also collect if from the respective center.
TS POLYCET Admission Web Counselling
After the declaration of results and ranks of the candidates, Board will invite candidates for document verification and option entry i.e. for the counseling process. Candidates have to fill the web options for courses, polytechnic college, and all the details related to the counseling in the official portal. Based on choice and merit seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed date with all the required documents.
Read more about TS POLYCET counseling – Click Here
Certificate and Documents
Candidates who will be allotted college have to carry all the necessary documents and certificates in original (plus attested photocopies) to the allotted college for verification and admission process. Below is the list of all the required documents-
- POLYCET 2022 hall ticket
- SSC or equivalent marks memo/ mark sheet
- Community/ caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Date of birth proof/ Birth certificate
- Study certificate from class VI to X.
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last studied.
- Transfer certificate in original
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Disabled candidate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Income certificate
- Minority certificate
- Certificate issued by a competent authority in case of NCC candidates.
- Sports certificates (if applicable) and
- All the other relevant certificates (if required)
Also Check out: the TS POLYCET seat allotment
TS POLYCET 2022: Important Links
|TS POLYCET Application Link||Available Now|
|Official Website||Click here|
For all the queries related to TS POLYCET 2022, candidates are advised to contact the nearest helpline center. Details about all the helpline centers will be provided in the information booklet. They can also contact at the contact details given below-
Toll-Free No.- 18005995577
Help Desk- firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the TS POLYCET application form 2022 and admission exam you can comment below.