TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Date: TS POLYCET 2020 official notification and application form submission process has been completed now. Interested candidates filled the TS Polycet application form online. Please check the details for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test registration form in the article. You can check other important information below regarding the exam.
Update: final phase counselling will start from 30th September 2020
TS POLYCET stand for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad to grant admission to eligible candidates into various polytechnic diploma programs in various Government, aided, Private, unaided polytechnics colleges/institutes of Telangana State.
TS POLYCET Application form 2020
Readers are requested to keep going through the article, as it include all the crucial details about POLYCET 2020 such exam schedule, TS POLYCET application form, application fee, eligibility, hall ticket, exam pattern, result etc.
Latest Update: TS PolyCET entrance exam will be conducted on
1st July 2020 2nd September 2020. Stay connected for updates.
|Category||TS POLYCET Admission and application online apply|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBET)|
|Course offered||Engg. & Technology diploma courses|
|Date of application||2nd March 2020|
|Mode of application filling||Online and Offline|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR based)|
|Official POLYCET portal||https://polycetts.nic.in|
|TS POLYCET Admission Application Procedure||Closed Now|
TS POLYCET Application form Important Dates
|Activities/ Events||Important dates|
|Commencement of online filling of application||2nd March 2020|
|Last date for TS POLYCET online application||9th June 2020|
|Issue of admit card||After 2 or 3 days of submitting application|
|Date and Time of entrance exam||2nd September 2020|
TS POLYCET Application eligibility
It is advised to all the interested candidates to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form. They must keep all the eligibility requirements in mind and ensure that they satisfy the criteria before applying.
If you are also interested in filling the application form, then go the information shared below-
- Applicants shall be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- There is no age restriction to apply for POLYCET 2020.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (class X) examination from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subject with at least 35% marks.
- They must have passed all the subjects (i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with at least 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing candidates of the year 2020 and whose result is awaited are also eligible.
TS POLYCET Exam Application form
- Candidates can obtain TS POLYCET instruction booklet and Application form from the nearest helpline center or they can also download it from the official portal of POLYCET 2020.
- Candidate must read all the information carefully in the instruction booklet.
- Only eligible candidates are required to fill the application form.
- Applicants are advised to fill genuine information in the application form as incorrect information leads to the cancelation of candidature.
How to download and fill the application form.
Candidates can follow the simple steps to download the application online-
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET 2020 i.e. https://polycetts.nic.in
- Click on “POLYCET -2020 Instruction Booklet”
- Open the downloaded PDF and read all the instructions carefully.
- Print the Application form provided in the booklet.
- Fill the application using a Black or ball pen.
- Fill all the personal and qualification details in boxes.
- Affix clear and recent passport-sized photograph.
- Sign the declaration and also get it signed by parents/guardians.
- Submit the filled- in application form at the nearest Coordinating cum Help Line Centre before the due date.
Latest Update-: Online application link available for Polycet 2020. Click Here (closed now) to apply online
Telangana Polycet Application Fee-
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.350/- whereas SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
- Application fee is to submitted at the nearest TSonline/ Net Banking/ Payment gateway/ Coordinating cum Helpline center by the candidate.
TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket Important Instructions
- Admit card will be issued at the time of submitting filled in application form at the Coordinating cum Help Line Center.
- Admit card will be issued on the basis of information (as provided in application form) entered by the operator at the help-line center. Candidates have to verify the information mentioned admit card, only then operator will print and issue the admit card to candidate.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form as early as they can so that they can also get their admit card on time.
- Those candidates who will not receive their hall tickets due to the heavy rush on last days of application submission in the helpline centers can get it later either from the center or from the official portal.
- Candidates must thoroughly check all details and photograph on it. In case of mistake, they must contact the concerned person and get it corrected.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in exam with a hall ticketing having incorrect information and photograph.
- Admit card is not transferrable and candidate must ensure that it is not tempered as candidates with such admit card will be disqualified.
Rejection of Candidature
Candidature of the applicants can be canceled on the following grounds-
- Applicants furnishing false information in the application form.
- Incomplete application form including photograph of candidate and signature of candidate & parent/guardian.
- Candidate not fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- Application without demand draft or prescribed application fee.
- In case of rejection of candidature, no application will be refunded and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
TS POLYCET Pattern and Syllabus
- TS POYCET exam will conducted in an offline mode. It will be an OMR based exam.
- It consists of one paper.
- Paper will include multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Total no of questions will be 120 and each will be of one mark.
- Medium of question paper will be both English and Telugu or Urdu
- There is no provision for negative marking. Therefore, candidates have to answer all the questions.
All the questions in Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry will be based on the syllabus of SSC (class 10th) as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. Candidates can refer class 10th syllabus for preparation.
TS POLYCET Admission Result
TS PLOCET Result will be declared in the last week of July 2020. Candidate have to secure minimum 36 marks out of 120 marks (30%) to pass the entrance examination. SC and ST candidates will be assigned ranks instead of marks. There is no provision for revaluation and rechecking of answer scripts and therefore no request in this regard will be accepted under any circumstance.
Within one week of declaration of result, Board will publish the rank list of the candidates. Ranks will be assigned on the basis of marks obtained in the offline examination. Candidates can download their result and rank card from official website or can also collect if from the respective center.
TS POLYCET Admission Web Counselling
After the declaration of result and ranks of the candidates, Board will invite candidates for documents verification and option entry i.e. for counseling process. Candidates have to fill the web options for course, polytechnic college and all the details related to the counseling in the official portal. On the basis of the choice and merit seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates have to report to the allotted college on prescribed date with all the required documents.
Read more about TS polycet counselling – Click Here
Certificate and Documents
Candidates who will be allotted college have to carry all the necessary documents and certificate in original (plus attested photocopies) to the allotted college for verification and admission process. Below is the list of all the required documents-
- POLYCET 2020 hall ticket
- SSC or equivalent marks memo/ mark sheet
- Community/ caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Date of birth proof/ Birth certificate
- Study certificate from class VI to X.
- Conduct certificate from the head of institution last studied.
- Transfer certificate in original
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Disabled candidate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Income certificate
- Minority certificate
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of NCC candidates.
- Sport certificates (if applicable) and
- All the other relevant certificate (if required)
Also Check out: TS polycet seat allotment
For all the queries related to TS POLYCET 2020, candidates are advised to contact the nearest helpline center. Details about all the helpline centers will be provided in the information booklet. They can also contact at the contact details given below-
Toll-Free No.- 18005995577
Help Desk- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
If you have any question regarding the TS POLYCET application form 2020 and admission exam you can comment below.