TS Inter 1st Year admission form: TSBIE, Telangana released the TS Inter 1st Year admission form for admission of students to intermediate at its various junior colleges in the state. TSBIE announce the official notification and as well the admission schedule for the academic session 2022-23.
TS Inter application forms for first-year phase one are made available for interested candidates from the notified dates.
TS Inter 1st Year Application Form 2022
Board will not conduct any entrance test for admission of candidates. Admission will be based on the merit of the candidates in SSC. Application forms are supposed to be released in online mode.
In this article, readers will get complete information on TSBIE intermediate 1st-year admissions for the year 2022. It includes details about Intermediate 1st-year admissions such as application dates, application form, eligibility conditions, application fee, admission procedure, reservation policy, etc.
TSBIE Inter Admission 2022- Overview
|Admission||TS Inter 1st Year Admission 2022|
|Article Category||Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE)|
|Class||Intermediate 1st year/ Class XI|
|Mode of application||Online|
TSBIE Intermediate 1st Year Admission 2022
TSBIE admission to the intermediate 1st year will be granted in two phases. The schedule for both the first phase and the second phase is released by the board on its official website. This schedule will be released for admission of students to inter 1st year i.e. 11th standard to various Government / Private Aided / Private Unaided / T.S.Residential / Co-operative / Social Welfare Residential / BC Welfare Residential / Tribal Welfare Residential / KGBV/ Incentive/ Minority Residential / T.S.Model Junior Colleges and Composite Degree Colleges affiliated to Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
Admission is provided on the basis of grades obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. SSC exam. No separate entrance test will be conducted. Serious action will be taken against junior colleges where admissions will be granted on any other basis.
Candidates can enrol in up to three junior colleges. Admission will be provided to maximum of 88 sanctioned seats in each junior college. As per the guidelines, admission will be made on the basis of GPA (Grade point Average) and subject-wise Grade point (GP) obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. class X/SSC.
Candidates should fulfill all the eligibility requirements before submitting the application form for admission. It is the duty of the guardian/ parents to go through the eligibility requirement before filling out the application.
Below we have shared the basic requirements that applicants should fulfill for intermediate admissions-
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- Applicants must fulfill Telangana State domicile criteria.
- They should have passed SSC from a recognized Board.
- They must also fulfill the age criteria (as prescribed by the board).
For detailed information, applicants have to wait a little more for the release of a detailed notification.
- Difference Between OBC Creamy and Non-Creamy
- How to Create Resume Online
- Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Check PAN Card Status
- Check Aadhar Card Status
- Work From Home Jobs Without Investment
- Short Term Courses After 12th
- PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Fastag Recharge Online
- Khelo India Registration
TS Inter 1st Year Admission Application Form
For submitting the online application candidates have to visit the official website of the board. To make the application procedure easy for our readers and prospective applicants we will also provide the admission link on this page.
At the time of reporting to the college, candidates are required to carry all the documents and certificates in original and photocopy of each along with them. A list of some of the main documents required at the time of admissions is as follows-
- SSC/ Class 10th marks memo
- SSC/ Class 10th pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate local candidate/ residential issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Other documents
Category-wise reservation applicable on the admission is given below-
|Category||Seat Reservation percentage|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Backward Classes (BC)||29% (A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% & E-4%)|
|Physically handicapped (PH)||3%|
|NCC, Sports & Extra Curricular activities||5%|
|Ex-servicemen and defence personnel residing in the state||3%|
Apart from the aforementioned criteria, 33.33% of the total seats will be reserved for the girl category wise where there are no separate colleges for them.
Important Instructions About TS Inter 1st Year Admission
- Admission will be based on grades obtained by the candidates. No admission test will be conducted.
- The application procedure will be conducted in online mode.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to report to the principal with all the required documents.
- Applicants can be granted provisional admission on the basis of the internet marks memo. Admission will be confirmed only after the production of the original SSC mark sheet/ certificate and Transfer Certificate.
- Admission will be made only up to the sanctioned number of seats (i.e. 88 seats) in each section. Therefore, it is advised for all the candidates to apply in time before the last date.
- In the case of Jogini children, the name of their mother will be incorporated in place of the Father’s name.
- Candidates seeking admission on condonation of gap period are required to obtain a relevant certificate from the local tahsildar.
TSBIE Contact Details-
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education,
Govt. of Telangana,
Vidhyabhavan, Nampally Hyderabad – 500001
Telangana State, India
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- 040-24600110
How to fill TS Inter 1st Year Application Form 2022?
For filling out the online enrollment and filling application form, applicants can follow the given procedure-
- Go to the official website of TSBIE.
- Click on the intermediate 1st-year admission link.
- Select the Mandal and district in which the applicant desires to enrol.
- The list of colleges will appear.
- Applicants have to select their preferred college from the list.
- Enrol by entering the hall ticket number of SSC and other required details.
- A Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the field provided in the application form and this will save the enrolment.
- An SMS will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number related to reporting to the preferred college.
- Finally, the enrolment details will be reflected in the Principal login.
After the completion of the online application, applicants have to report to the principal of the college along with all the original certificates and documents within 3 days of enrolment. After verification of certificates and completing other formalities seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Note- In case there will be any changes in the intermediate 1st-year application/enrolment process, we will update the same information here.