TS EAMCET Application Form 2020: TS EAMCET stands for Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHS). In this article, we have shared all the details relevant to TS EAMCET 2020, how to apply TS EAMCET Application Form including the application form, eligibility, payment of application fee, pattern, results etc.
Table of Contents
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020
TS EAMCET is basically conducted every year by JNTU, Hyderabad for admission of the students seeking admissions in the various undergraduate courses offered by the various private and government colleges in the state of Telangana.
Latest Update: TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 last date has been extended till 10th June 2020 without late fees.
Some important instruction regarding the Application form of TS EAMCET 2020 are given below-
- The application must be filled only through online mode. Application through any other mode will not be accepted in any case.
- Online application form can be filled through www.tsche.ac.in
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020 before filling the Application form.
- Application form is available on the website from 21st February 2020.
- Candidates have to fill their applications before the due date. In case any candidate fails to fill their application form before the due date they can submit the form before the 10th June 2020 by with payment of late fee.
- Candidates can also make the correction in their forms between 11th – 16th June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the form after its submission.
- Candidates must ensure that their forms are completely filled in all respect.
Click Here to Apply Online
TS EAMCET Application Fee
The application fee for different courses according to the categories of the candidates is given in the following table-
|For SC/ST candidates||For other candidates|
|Architecture & Medical||Rs.400||Rs.800|
|Both Architecture & Medical (Arch+Med)||Rs.800||Rs.1600|
Application fee can be paid through online and offline mode both.
- ONLINE MODE- Fee can be paid by credit card and debit card.
- OFFLINE MODE- Here fee can be paid through TS Online/AP Online/ Mee-Seva /e-Seva and a transaction ID will be provided to the candidates.
Exam dates for TS EAMCET 2020 have been released on the official website of TSCHS. We have published the complete examination schedule as soon as it was announced by the officials.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
Under Graduate Course offered by JNTU through TS EAMCET-
- Engineering, B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), Bio-Technology
- Pharma, D.Pharma
- SC (Agriculture)/B.SC (Horticulture) /B.SC (Business Management)/ B.F.SC/ B.V.SC
Official website to check details about TS EAMCET is www.tsche.ac.in
Latest News: TS EAMCET 2019 Exam New Dates released -On 6th – 9th July 2020 examination will be conducted
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Schedule for TS EAMCET 2020 is given below in the table.
|Release of official notification||19th February 2020|
|Submission of Online TS EAMCET Application form starts from||21st February 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||10th June 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee||–|
|Correction of filled in details inTS EAMCET application form||11th – 16th June 2020|
|Downloadable admit card availability from||–|
|TS EAMCET Exam date||6th – 9th July 2020|
|Declaration of result||August|
TSCHS has only released the dates of exam, all the other dates will be updated soon after the official announcement.
TS EAMCET Eligibility 2020
Eligibility criteria for the various courses is given below-
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)/Indian Nationals and PIO (Person of Indian Origin) candidates are eligible TS EAMCET 2020.
- Candidates must be a resident of Telangana and must have the domicile.
- Pharmacy candidates must have an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2020. No upper age limit eligibility criteria are prescribed for pharmacy candidates.
- For engineering and other courses except for pharmacy, candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st Upper age limit for General category candidates is 22 years and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification Criteria-
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination with Physics, chemistry, and mathematics as an optional subject with at least 45% marks (for general candidates) and 40% (for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board.
- Diploma holder candidates can also apply for TS EAMCET.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode (through OMR sheets)
- Question paper will consist of objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The question paper will be asked in English or Telugu language.
- Total duration of the exam will be of three hours.
- Total 160 questions will be asked.
- Each question will be awarded with 1 mark.
- No negative marking scheme is there.
- Question will be asked from physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
|Course||Subjects||No. of questions|
TS EAMCET Syllabus
The syllabus will include subject physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Therefore, candidates can refer their 11th and 12th standard books.
TS EAMCET Admit Card
Admit Card for TS EAMCET 2020 will be available on the official portal of TSCHS in the last week of June. No admit card will be sent to the candidates through post, they have to download it. All the candidates have to bring their TS EAMCET Admit Card to the exam centre. Without admit card no candidates will be permitted to the exam centre and will be prohibited from giving the exam. Candidates must keep their admit card safely as it will be required at the time of counseling. Admit card contains the following details of the candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of candidate
- Application no.
- Date and time of exam
- Examination centre
All the above details must be verified by the candidates before appearing in exam.
TS EAMCET Result
Result for TS EAMCET 2020 will be released in the last week of May. TS EAMCET Rank Cards will be generated after the release of result and on the basis of marks, candidates will be called for counseling.
TS EAMCET Counselling
Counseling is the last procedure in the admission of the candidates in the various colleges. Counseling for TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in the month of June. Candidates need to carry all the essential documents along with rank card/result and admit card at counseling.
For more details and updated information related to TS EAMCET 2020 application form, candidates can comment below.