Telangana DOST Registration 2020 Phase-I Web Options: DOST is an online portal for registration of admission in the universities of Telangana state. Official notification of TS DOST application form 2020 has been released on 20th Aug 2020. For Phase-I, application form was made available from 24th August 2020. Interested candidates, who want to apply for TS DOST can read this article about how to fill TS DOST registration form 2020.
For complete information on TS DOST 2020, candidates must go through the article provided below as we have shared all the necessary information here. Candidates will get detailed information on the registration procedure, eligibility criteria, documents etc.
UPDATE: The last date for registration under Phase is 7th September 2020 and for web options is 8th September 2020.
Latest Update 29th August 2020: TS DOST-2020 Phase-I Web Options have been started from 29th August at 11 AM. All candidates who have filled the registration form can practice the web options now.
UPDATE: TS DOST 2020 registration process for admission started on 24th August 2020. Check the direct link below. Keep checking here for more updates.
TS DOST Application Form 2020
|Admission Portal||TS DOST|
|Category||TS DOST Registration form 2020|
|Education Council||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Phase-I Registration dates|| |
24th August 2020 – 7th September 2020
|Phase -2 Starting From||17th September 2020 to 23th September 2020|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|TS DOST registration link||Check Below|
|Registration Fee Payment||Available Soon|
|TS DOST 2020 Login||Check Below|
|Notification Pdf||Check Here|
Latest Update-: Online application process for TS DOST has started now. Check the complete information below.
About DOST Telangana
Degree Online Service Telangana (DOST) 2020 is an online service for all the students of the state seeking admission to graduate degree programs (such as B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com.(VOC)/ B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/BBM/BCA etc.) in all the six universities of the state. The universities of Telangana in which candidates are granted admission are Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Telangana University, Satavahana University, and Palamuru University.
Candidates who have qualified class 12th examination and is seeking admission to an undergraduate degree course in the state have to register at DOST first.
TS DOST 2020 Admission Schedule – Official
|Phase I Registrations|
(with registration fee of Rs.200/-)
24th August 2020 – 7th September 2020.
|Registrations and Web Options|
29 Aug to 8 Sep 2020
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 3rd September PH/ CAP|
(ii) 4th September NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4.00 PM)
|Seat Allotment – 1st list||16 Sep 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||17 Sep to 22 Sep|
| Phase II registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|17 Sep to 23 Sep|
|Phase II web options||17 Sep to 23 Sep|
|Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates||21 Sep 2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities|
|Phase-II Seat Allotment||28 Sep 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students & Fee payment||28 Sep to 2 Oct 2020|
|Phase III registration|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|28 Sep to 3 Oct 2020|
|Phase III web options||28 Sep to 3 Oct 2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||30 Sep 2020|
|Phase-III Seat Allotment||08th October 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by Students||8 Oct 2020 to 10 Oct 2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||8 Oct 2020 to 12 Oct 2020|
|Students Orientation in the College||Available Soon|
|Commencement of Class work – I Semester||Available Soon|
|Intra College phase||Notified soon|
|Seat Allotment||Notified soon|
TS DOST Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants interested in filling application for DOST 2020 must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. A candidate found ineligible at any stage of the admission process shall be disqualified and his/her candidature will be canceled.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Check the basic eligibility requirements for DOST 2020 shared here-
- Applicants must be an Indian national.
- They must have completed 10+2 with respective subjects from a recognized board.
For detailed information on eligibility criteria, candidates are advised to refer the official admission guidelines of DOST 2020.
Required Documents for TS DOST Admission 2020
It is mandatory for all the candidates to be ready with the following documents/essentials at the time of admission-
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2020
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra-Curricular Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service Men Certificates, if applicable
Telangana DOST reservation
|NCC, games, extra-curricular, children of Ex-serviceman & armed personals||4%|
The reservation provided is of the total seats in each course.
To fill TS Dost Application form 2020 – Click Here
How to do Telangana DOST Registration 2020?
TS DOST is an online portal, and candidates interested in procuring admission in State universities are required to register online by visiting the official website. They can follow the steps given below to register online-
- Visit website provided here – Applicants have to begin with opening the official website of DOST i.e. www.dost.cgg.gov.in. After opening the portal, the homepage will appear.
- Candidate Pre-registration – On the homepage, click on “Candidate Pre-Registration” tab.
- Enter your Details – Now, candidates have to enter all the details in the space provided. Once, they have filled the details they have to click on the “Click for Aadhaar Authentication” button.
- Enter One time password – Candidates will now receive an OTP which they have to enter in the respective field.
- TS DOST ID generation – TS DOST Id will be generated and a success message will be displayed on the screen.
- Fee Payment – Candidates have to make payment by using an online payment method and after completion of the transaction, they will receive a transaction ID. After that, they will be landed on the DOST 2020 application page. On this webpage, they have to click on “Application Details Entry”. Candidates have to click on Application Fee Payment and a payment page will appear. Candidates have to fill all the information like DOST ID, hall ticket Number, students name, mobile no. etc. and have to click on “Proceed to Payment” option.
- Telangana DOST Application form 2020 – Applicants are required to fill all the details in the space provided. Here candidates have to fill education details, address details, certificate details etc.
- Submit your details in the registration form
- Enter mandatory details
- Web Options – Now, applications have to fill web option. Here they have to select a university, College and other details.
- Review your submitted details – Candidate should review carefully all the details before submitting form.
- Take Printout of submitted Application form – Once they have filled the application form they need to save and take a printout of TS DOST 2020 Application form submitted.
TS DOST Registration Fee 2020
- Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs.100/-.
- In case of late registration, candidates have to pay a late fee of Rs.400/-
- Registration fee can be paid only through the online mode (Debit card/ Credit card / Net Banking).
- Registration fee is not refundable.
Ans.- You can find all the information DOST 2020 official website.
You must have mobile no. linked to aadhaar card, updated name, date of birth and gender details as mentioned in the SSC/Intermediate certificate and in aadhaar card.
Yes, and it is also necessary to have a mobile no. seeded to Aadhaar card.
Application form can be edited before the submission of web options. Candidates can edit application form before the submission of web option as many time as they want.
Candidates can select any no of colleges/universities as there is no maximum or minimum limit.
HLCs are the Help Line Centres established to help candidates in all the matters regarding the DOST 2020 application.
The list of all the HLCs is made available on the website and you can search your nearby HLC from the list.
This may happen due to a mismatch between your aadhaar and intermediate details. For this, you have to visit your nearby HLC that will verify and scrutiny the details. After that, your application status will be changed and you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile no.
For any query related to Telangana DOST Application form 2020, candidates are free to visit the nearby HLC or they can also contact us. In case if candidate face any problem in registering for the TS DOST 2020 admission, they can contact us in the comment box below and our team will help in finding a solution.
TS DOST 2020 is one of the most preferred method of admissions in Telangana College and universities. Therefore, we will be updating this article with all the new notifications and information that are essential for candidates.
All the best!!!!!