Telangana TS ITI admission application schedule for the academic session 2022 is now available on the official website of the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana. Applicants may submit their TS ITI Application form 2022 online mode after the TS SSC exam result. As per the notification released, the online application window commenced on 6 July and the last date of its submission is extended to 10 August from 31 July 2022. As Interested candidates can submit the Telangana ITI application at the official website of the conducting authority but before that, they need to make sure whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not.
TS ITI admissions 2022 is conducted by the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana for the admission of eligible candidates in the various Government or private Industrial Training Institutes.
In this article, we have brought all the necessary information regarding Telangana ITI admissions. It includes details about the application form, schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, reservation, trades, etc.
Note: To apply, the applicant must hold Aadhaar Card.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2022
|Admission procedure||Telangana TS ITI admission|
|Conducting Authority||Department of Employment and Training, Telangana|
|Selection procedure||Merit List|
|Registration Start from||6 July 2022|
|Last date of Registration||10 August 2022|
Telangana ITI Courses
Following are the ITI trades for which admissions are open-
|022||Plastic Processing Operator|
|038||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|040||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|048||Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|213||Sheet Metal Worker|
|215||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|218||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
|220||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|266||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|267||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|133||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|242||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|112||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|114||Hospital House Keeping|
|117||Litho Offset Machine Minder|
|257||Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)|
|259||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|076||Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
Telangana TS ITI Admission- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Release of notification||2 July 2022|
|Submission of the online application form and web option||6 July|
|Last date for the online application||10 August 2022|
|Slot booking||-to be announced-|
|Verification of certificates (except for physically handicapped candidates)||–|
|Certificate verification (for physically handicapped candidates)||–|
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2022
- TS ITI application forms can be filled only through online mode.
- Interested candidates have to submit the application form on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready with them at the time of filling out the application form so that mistakes can be avoided.
- Candidates can choose their preferred schools and subjects at the time of the online application form.
How to fill TS ITI Admission Online Application Form 2022?
The application procedure for Telangana TS ITI admission includes the following procedure-
- Registration-Registration is the first stage of admission. Candidates have to create a registration ID and password first. They can follow the given procedure for online registration:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Employment and Training i.e. www.iti.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the “Student Login” button on the homepage.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter the valid mobile number and Email ID.
- Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to use the mobile number as the login Id and password for login.
- Filling of Online Application- In this step, applicants have to fill in the appropriate details:
- Visit the website.
- Log in by using the ID and password.
- Enter all the personnel and qualifications in the field provided.
- Upload the scanned image of the passport-size photograph.
- Check the details properly.
- Click on the “View & Save” button.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- In case candidates have filled in the wrong information in the application form, they can correct it by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- Exercising Option for ITI and Trade-
- Once the application form is filled, applicants have to lock the choices for their preferred ITI and trade.
- For filling in the choices, they have to visit the web portal.
- They can check the availability of seats and ITI in the “Seats Open” tab on the website’s homepage.
- Candidates can select any number of ITI and trades as per their preferences.
- Candidates must be careful while selecting the preference list as they cannot make changes in the choices once they have been frozen.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the record for reference.
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification-
- In this step, applicants have to book a slot at their convenience for the verification of the documents.
- Once the slot is booked, no changes can be made.
- Physically handicapped candidates have to book the slot for the verification of certificates at any of the two special verification centers. These centers are- the Office of the Regional Deputy Director (App) Hyderabad and the office of the Regional Deputy Director (App) Warangal
- Attend for Certificate Verification-
- Candidates have to visit the verification center for verification of the certificates.
- All the applicants are required to visit the centers with the printout of the online application form along with original documents plus a photocopy of each.
- They must be present at the centers on a date and time slot booked in advance.
- However, there are no application fees candidates just have to pay Rs.10/- at the verification center towards the application fee.
Telangana TS ITI Admission Eligibility 2022
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before they apply for admission. Applicants can check the complete eligibility requirement shared below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria
- Candidates must have completed the age of 14 years as of 1st August 2022.
- No upper age limit is there.
- Candidates should have qualified SSC examinations or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed class VII are also eligible for some of the trades such as Carpenter, Painter General, Wireman, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, and Mason (Building Constructor).
Telangana TS ITI 2022 Reservation for Admission
Allocation of the seats will be based on the “Merit-cum-Reservation”. Below we have shared the category-wise reservation-
85% of seats will be filled by local candidates and the rest 15% are filled by non-local candidates.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2022- Documents/Certificates Required
Applicants are required to carry the following document and certificates in original along with the two sets of attested photocopies of each-
- Hardcopy of filled-in application form
- SSC Memo marks (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Date of Birth certificates (For those who have not qualified for SSC)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
Rejection of Candidates in Telangana TS ITI Admission
Candidature of the applicants will be rejected if-
- Applicants furnish the wrong information.
- They submit incomplete information
- The candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Applicants fail to exercise the option online
- They fail to visit the verification center on the specified schedule or do not get the documents verified.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2022 – Important Points
- Telangana TS ITI Admission online application form is now open.
- The mere application does not secure the admission of the candidates. They have to satisfy all the conditions for admission.
- A single application is adequate for applications in any government or private ITI.
- Candidates must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- No request for change of the ITI/ Trade will be permitted at the end of the admission procedure.
- The online application form is enough, there is no need to submit the physical form.
- Candidates have to collect all the original documents and acknowledgment receipts from the verification officers after the verification of all the documents.
- Candidates will be intimated about the allotment of seats through the website and also through their registered email and mobile numbers.
- No separate intimation or seat allotment letter will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates can contact the concerned authority in case of any issue related to admission. They can call the admission helpline provided on this page.
TS ITI 2022 Application: Important Links
|Application Link||Submit TS ITI 2022 Application|
|Prospectus||TS ITI 2022 Prospectus|
|Official Notification||TS ITI Notification|
|Know Seat Details||TS ITI Seat Details|
|Check Trades||TS ITI Trades Details|
If students have any queries related to the admission process then they may contact the officials at the number given below: –
+919063400829 +919063500829, @ 10 AM to 6 PM
Other Recommended Article
|TS ITI Seat Allotment Result 2022|
|TS GDS Result 2022|
|TS DOST 2022 Application|
|Online Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan|
|List of courses after 12th Science|
|List of courses after 12th Arts|
|List of courses after 12th Commerce|
Department has released the online application for TS ITI 2022.
The application form will be available on the official website of the department so you must submit it from there.
Yes, you need to upload all your qualification documents and others as mentioned in the prospectus.
You can also contact us or comment below and we will reply ASAP. Your query is important to us.