Telangana TS ITI admission applications for the academic session 2020 will be released on the official website of Department of Employment and Training, Telangana. TS ITI Application forms 2020 will be published only through the online mode after the SSC exam. Interested candidates can submit the application at the official website of the conducting authority.
TS ITI admissions 2020 is conducted by the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana for the admission of eligible candidates in the various Government or private Industrial Training Institutes.
In this article, we have brought all the necessary information regarding Telangana ITI admissions. It includes details about the application form, schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, reservation, trades etc.
Latest Update: TS ITI 2020 Application Form will be released after SSC 2020 Exam. All interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more updates.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2020
|Admission procedure||Telangana TS ITI admission|
|Article category||Admission application|
|Conducting authority||Department of Employment and Training, Telangana|
|Selection procedure||Entrance exam|
|Date of issue of application||June 2020|
|Last date of Registration||July 2020|
Telangana ITI Courses
Following are the ITI trades for which admissions are open-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
|022||Plastic Processing Operator|
|038||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|040||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|048||Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|213||Sheet Metal Worker|
|215||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|218||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
|220||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|266||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|267||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|133||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|242||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|112||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|114||Hospital House Keeping|
|117||Litho Offset Machine Minder|
|257||Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)|
|259||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|076||Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
Telangana TS ITI Admission- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Release of notification||June 2020|
|Submission of the online application form and web option||June 2020|
|Last date for online application||July 2020|
|Slot booking||Available Soon|
|Verification of certificates (except physically handicapped candidates)||July 2020|
|Certificate verification (for physically handicapped candidates)||July 2020|
Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2020
- HSCAP Kerala application forms can be filled only through the online mode.
- Interested candidates have to submit the application form on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready with them at the time of filling the application form so that mistakes can be avoided.
- Candidates can choose their preferred schools and subjects at the time of online application form.
How to fill online application form 2020
Application procedure for Telangana TS ITI admission include the following procedure-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Registration-Registration is the first stage of admission. Candidates have to create a registration ID and password first. They can follow the given procedure for online registration:
- Visit the official website of Department of Employment and Training i.e. www.iti.telangana.gov.in
- Click on “Student Login” button on the homepage.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter the valid mobile number and Email ID.
- Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to use the mobile number as the login Id and password for login.
- Filling of Online Application- In this step, applicants have to fill the appropriate details:
- Visit the website.
- Log in by using the ID and password.
- Enter all the personal and qualification in the filed provided.
- Upload the scanned image of the passport size photograph.
- Check the details properly.
- Click on “View & Save” button.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- In case candidates have filled the wrong information in the application form, they can make the correction by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- Exercising Option for ITI and Trade-
- Once the application form is filled, applicants have to lock the choices for their preferred ITI and trade.
- For filling the choices, they have to visit the web portal.
- They can check the availability of seats and ITI in the “Seats Open” tab at the website’s homepage.
- Candidates can select any number of ITI and trades as per their preferences.
- Candidates must be careful while selecting the preference list as they cannot make changes in the choices once they have been frozen.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the record for reference.
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification-
- In this step, applicants have to book a slot as per their convenience for the verification of the documents.
- One the slot is booked, no changed can be made.
- Physically handicapped candidates have to book the slot for verification of certificate at any of the two special verification centers. These centers are- Office of the Regional Deputy Director (App) Hyderabad and the office of the Regional Deputy Director (App) Warangal
- Attend for Certificate Verification-
- Candidates have to visit the verification center for verification of the certificates.
- All the applicants are required to visit the centers with the printout of the online application form along with original documents plus a photocopy of each.
- They must be present at the centers on a date and time slot booked in advance.
- However, there are no application fee candidates just have to pay Rs.10/- at the verification center towards the application fee.
Telangana TS ITI Admission Eligibility 2020
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before they apply for admission. Applicants can check the complete eligibility requirement shared below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria
- Candidates must have completed age of 14 years as on 1st August 2020.
- No upper age limit is there.
- Candidates should have qualified SSC examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed class VII are also eligible for some of the trades such as Carpenter, Painter General, Wireman, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, and Mason (Building Constructor).
Telangana TS ITI 2020 Reservation for admission
Allocation of the seats will be based on the “Merit-cum-Reservation”. Below we have shared the category-wise reservation-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
85% seats will be filled by local candidates and rest 15% are filled by the non-local candidates.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2020- Documents/Certificates Required
Applicants are required to carry the following document and certificates in original along with the two sets of attested photocopy of each-
- Hardcopy of filled-in application form
- SSC Memo marks (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Date of Birth certificates (For those who have not qualified SSC)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
Rejection of Candidates in Telangana TS ITI Admission
Candidature of the applicants will be rejected if-
- Applicants furnish the wrong information.
- They submit incomplete information
- Candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Applicants fail to exercise the option online
- They fail to visit the verification center on the specified time schedule or does not get the documents verified.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2020 – Important Points
- Telangana TS ITI Admission online application form is expected to release in the month of June 2020.
- The mere application does not secure the admission of the candidates. They have to satisfy all the conditions for admission.
- A single application is adequate for applications in any of the government or private ITI.
- Candidates must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- No request for change of the ITI/ Trade will be permitted at the end of the admission procedure.
- The online application form is enough, there is no need to submit the physical form.
- Candidates have to collect all the original documents and acknowledgment receipt from the verification officers after the verification of all the documents.
- Candidates will be intimated about the allotment of seats through the website and also through the registered email and mobile numbers.
- No separate intimation or seat allotment letter will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates can contact the concerned authority in case of any issue related to the admission. They can call at the admission helpline provided on this page.
Contact details are as follows-
Directorate of Employment & Training,
D Block, 4th Floor, BRKR Bhavan,
Tankbund Road, Hyderabad-500063
Phone No.- 040-23221705
Helpline Number- 8021601000
You can also contact us or comment below and we will reply ASAP. Your query is important to us.