TANCET 2023 Application: Anna University is all set to conduct the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for the 2023 academic session. All the students who are interested to take admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses must apply for it. The candidates will be able to apply for the exam by filling out the application form. All the readers are informed that the authority releases the TANCET Application form on 1st Feb 2023 and the last date to submit the same is extended to 28th Feb.
The application form will be made available to the candidates on the official website of Anna University. In the meanwhile, readers should read details related to the TANCET 2023 Application.
TANCET 2023 Application
Anna University is conducting the exam on the behalf of Tamil Nadu government. Through the exam, eligible candidates will get admission into Government Aided Colleges as well as Self-Financing Colleges. The officials have already released the TANCET Exam dates. TANCET is going to be conducted on 25th March 2023. The officials will also release the admission notification for the 2023 session before the TANCET Application Form.
It will include every crucial information related to the admission that the applicants might need. So, it is advisable for candidates to thoroughly read the notification before applying for admission. In the following article, we have mentioned application details such as application fees, eligibility criteria, etc.
tancet.annauniv.edu 2023 Application: An Overview
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Anna University|
|Offered Courses||MBA and MCA|
|Admission Into||Government-Aided and Self-Financing Colleges|
|Academic Session||2023 Academic Session|
|Exam Date||25th March 2023|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
TANCET 2023 Application: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||29 Jan 2023|
|Commencement of Registration||1st Feb 2023|
|Last date of Registration||28th Feb 2023|
|Admit Card||11th March 2023|
|TANCET 2023||25th March 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||Available Soon|
Tamil Nadu CET Application Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set some conditions for candidates applying for admission. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned courses:
- MCA: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant course from a recognised university.
- MBA: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who are currently in the last semester can also apply for admission.
தமிழ்நாடு பொது நுழைவுத் தேர்வு Application Fee
The candidates will also have to pay the application fee while filling out the tancet.annauniv.edu Application Form. The application process cannot move forward without paying the application fee. There is a relaxation in the fee for candidates belonging to the reserved category. Applicants belonging to the SC/ SCA/ ST categories of Tamil Nadu will have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee. Candidates belonging to other categories will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as the application fee.
- SWAYAM Free Online Course Registration
- Tamil Nadu Birth Certificate 2023
- Aakash Anthe Registration 2023
How to fill out the TANCET 2023 Application?
Aspirants who do not know the application process can have a look here. The following are the steps through which applicants will be able to fill out the தமிழ்நாடு பொது நுழைவுத் தேர்வு விண்ணப்பப் படிவம் easily:
- Start the process by opening the official website of Anna University i.e., https://www.annauniv.edu/
- After that, scroll down the page and click on the option of TANCET/ CEETA-PG 2023 option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will appear on the screen. There you will have to click on the respective application link.
- Start registering yourself by entering all the asked details carefully.
- After that, log in with your registration details and start filling out the application form.
- Enter the asked detailed and upload all the required documents to the application form.
- Now pay the application fee by choosing the preferred payment gateway and preview the application form.
- Finally, submit the form and also take a hard copy of the form as well as a fee receipt for future use.
TANCET 2023 Selection Process
The selection process will start by opening the application window. After the deadline, the authority will evaluate the application forms and accept the eligible applications. After that, the admit card will be released for the eligible candidates. Aspirants will have to appear for TANCET in order to take admission into the respective course. The result will be released along with the merit list. Applicants who will get their names on the merit list will have to appear for counselling. After the counselling, the admission of the candidates will be confirmed.
TANCET 2023 Application: Important Links
|Visit the official website||TANCET portal link|
|Application Link||Available Now|
|Registration Process||Check Here|
|To get more updates, follow||NVSHQ, Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
Application form will be live from 1st Feb 2023.
Aspirants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph (Maximum: 50 kb), the signature of the candidates (Maximum: 11 kb) and the caste certificate.
The TANCET (MCA) 2023 will include questions from Quantitative Ability, Analytical reasoning, Logical reasoning and Computer awareness.
Aspirants can check the syllabus of TANCET (MBA) by clicking on this link: TANCET MBA Syllabus.