Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission Application Form: The applicant looking for the Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission form can refer to the article below. Candidates are eager to avail admissions for the courses of Industrial Training Institute. The notification for admission to the course is released by the DET (Directorate of Employment & Training) which comes under the Department of Labour and Employment (Government of Tamil Nadu) on the official portal i.e. www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
Latest: The last date to submit TN ITI form is 28th July 2021.
Candidates who are interested in the course have to register themselves by visiting the official portal. Candidates who have pursued class 8th or 10th can apply for the course. Candidates can rely on this page as we will be providing you the complete details about how to apply for admissions, Complete Eligibility, and Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2021. Do not forget to bookmark the page to never miss endless updates about the ITI 2021 Admissions.
- 1 Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission Application Form
- 2 TN ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Important Dates
- 4 TN Industrial Training Institute 2021 Application Form
- 5 TN ITI 2021 Merit List
- 6 TN ITI 2021 Counselling
- 7 TN ITI Important Links
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission Application Form
The authority will be providing each and every detail about the application form on the official portal. The applicant can have a direct link to apply for the ITI Registrations. However, the application will be released very soon. The complete update of the Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission will be available on our website.
The examination is the state level and the counseling at various districts is conducted by the nodal government ITI’s. Selection shall be made through a merit list which will be prepared by keeping the marks of the candidates into consideration. The selection process depends upon authority. The candidate has to qualify for the examination to get enrolled in courses. Candidates are advised to have frequent visits to the page to never miss any updates about the admissions 2021.
TN ITI 2021 Admission – Complete Information
Applicants can have complete detail about ITI admissions 2021 on the table provided below. Please refer to the details mentioned below which will provide you an overview of the course and admission for Tamil Nadu ITI.
|Authority||Directorate of Employment & Training (DET)|
|Category||Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission|
|Admission For||Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Commencement of Online Application||Active|
|Essential Eligibility||Applicant must have cleared class 8th or 10th|
|Application Fees||Rs 50/-|
|ITI Stipend||Rs 500/ month|
|Enroll Now||Check Below|
Also Check: ITI Admission Application 2021 State Wise
TN ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for the Tamil Nadu ITI courses have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria by the authority. Please refer to the complete eligibility details given below.
|Age Criteria||The minimum age required to avail the admission is 14 years and the maximum age to apply for admission is 40 years.|
|Nationality||Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.|
|Education Qualification||The applicant who has cleared the 8th or 10th standard can apply for the courses.|
Applicants who have cleared class 12th examination can also apply for the course.
- Difference Between OBC Creamy and Non-Creamy
- How to Create Resume Online
- Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Check PAN Card Status
- Check Aadhar Card Status
- Work From Home Jobs Without Investment
- Short Term Courses After 12th
- PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Fastag Recharge Online
- Khelo India Registration
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Important Dates
Please refer to the important dates for enrolling in various courses of ITI under TN ITI 2021. Application dates are most likely to be commenced on the given dates.
|Commencement of online application||July 2021|
|End date to submit application||28th July 2021|
|Release of Rank list||–|
|Commencement of Counselling||–|
TN Industrial Training Institute 2021 Application Form
The application will be available online on the official portal of skilltraining.tn.gon.in| Applicants have to fill the application form through online medium. After the application form is filled by the applicant it is evaluated by the authority. Aspirants are requested to fill the form attentively. The colleges are to be provided on the application form, which will be allotted to the candidate at the time of counseling. Detailed information shall be provided after the authority releases the complete details for admissions.
Courses under Tamil Nadu ITI 2021
The completed details of courses under ITI are-:
|Driver Cum Mechanic||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)||Sheet Metal Worker||Machinist|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||Litho- Offset Machine Minder||Sewing Technology|
|Secretarial Practice (English)||Mason (Building Constructor)||Wire man||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||Plastic Processing Operator||Machinist (Grinder)||Draughtsman (Mechanical)|
|Painter General||Instrument Mechanic||Mechanic Computer Hardware||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)||Electrician||Foundryman||Mechanic Diesel|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Hospital House Keeping||Computer Programming and Operator Assistant||Electronics Mechanic||Fitter|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Carpenter||Sewing and Cutting (VI)||Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician|
Steps to Apply for the TN ITI Application online
Applicants looking for an online application can now refer to the steps mentioned below. As the links for online applications are activated we will intimate you through our page. Have a look over the steps provided below.
- Applicant have to visit the official portal of the DET i.e Directorate of Employment & Training @ www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
- Click on the Admission tab on the homepage that appears on the screen.
- From the drop-down select admission, details and the new window will appear on screen.
- On the screen, applicant can have the complete details of the ITI course and its benefits.
- Register yourself through pressing the online registration link on the page and tap proceed toward the registration process.
- Enter your personal information asked in the form and proceed to submit the tab after entering all the details.
- Applicant will receive the details for their login credentials on their mail and mobile number.
- Keep the details safe and save it for future reference.
TN ITI 2021 Merit List
Merit list or rank list for admissions to ITI course shall be released by the Department of Directorate of Employment and Training. TN Merit list will be prepared for selected candidates. Ranks shall be allotted to the candidates as per their marks in qualifying examinations. Applicants having their names on the merit list will be selected for the final admissions. Applicants will be allowed to select their choice of preferences who have secured top Ranks in the merit list.
In case of a Tie Break
The case of tie break happens when two or more have obtained the same marks in the qualifying examinations. The chances for condition of tie break do not occur frequently, but in the case of the situation, authority follows the given criteria.
- Applicants scoring higher marks in the subject of mathematics will be preferred in the case of a tie break of marks.
- If the tie break again persists then the marks for the subject of science will be considered.
- The total of the final marks received by applicant can also be used in case of a tie break.
- At last, if the tie conditions again remain the same (However, it is very rare, Generally the tie break is resolved in first 2 conditions), the date of the birth of the applicant will be considered. Candidate born earlier will be given preference.
TN ITI 2021 Counselling
The merit list will be prepared by the authority in which selected candidates will have their name rank wise. After the arrival of the rank list, the counseling dates will be discharged by the Institute. Applicants can check the date, time, and area for the meeting day on the official site. Aspirants should come up with their unique records/mark sheets on the counseling day. The determination of admissions of the candidates will be as indicated by the rank list. Competitors should check the calendar for the counseling day.
Applicants can appear for counseling online. All the outcomes will be shown on the electronic screen. The applicant has to show the following documents on the counseling day which is mentioned below.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- Special Category Priority Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- School leaving certificate, etc.