SUAT Admission 2020– Application form last date has been extended till
31st July 2020 12th October 2020 11th 30th Nov 7th 15th Dec 2020. Sharda University conducts the entrance examination to offer admission to the interested students in different courses. But this year, COVID-19 has hampered the new education session. As people have to follow the social distancing norms to prevent this epidemic, it becomes difficult for the universities to conduct the entrance examination. Sharda University comes up with the idea of an online entrance exam to cope with the present situation. To start SUAT admission 2020 the university has not only released the application form but also re-extended the last day to submit the application form.
Latest News: Officials have re-extended the last date submitting an application form that is
12th Oct 2020 31st Oct 2020 11th 30th November 7th 15th of December 2020. Home-based examination will be organized before 15th Dec 2020.
- 1 SUAT 2020 Application Form
- 2 SUAT 2020 Application Form
- 3 Important Dates to apply for SUAT 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Courses Offered By Sharda University
- 6 How to Fill the SUAT 2020 Application Form
- 7 How to Book A Slot for SUAT 2020
- 8 SUAT Test Process
SUAT 2020 Application Form
Any student who wants to get admission in UG or PG course offered by the Sharda University can now book a slot for a home-based online test. The university announced SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) for the students. This is a single platform admission test and the Sharda University is the first one that came up with a concept like this. Interested students can book a slot to take the online test. Considering the chaos in the students about their admissions in UG and PG courses we have compiled this article. Here they will get to know how to register for the SUAT entrance test and apply online for admission to the university.
SUAT Admission 2020 Application form last date has been extended till
12th Oct 2020 31st Oct 2020 11th 30th November 7th 15th Dec 2020 Follow below the link given to apply.
Slot Booking for SUAT 2020 has also been started. Check Link below.
SUAT 2020 Entrance Exam: Overview
|Article Category||Entrance Test|
|Exam Name||SUAT 2020|
|University Name||Sharda University|
|Mode of Application||Online (Home Based)|
|Courses to Get Admission in||UG Courses: B.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines PG Courses: MBA, MCA, etc.|
|Home Based SUAT Online exam dates|
|Slot Booking||Click Here|
|SUAT Helpline Number||0120-4570000|
SUAT 2020 Application Form
To offer admission to the eligible students in UG and PG courses the Sharda University has released an application form. All the students will have to fill it and to take the entrance examination. Due to the spread of Coronavirus, the entrance exam will be conducted as a home-based examination, and students can book a slot as per their feasibility. Scroll down to know the eligibility to apply for SUAT 2020, the process to fill and submit the application form, and more about SUAT 2020 application form.
Important Dates to apply for SUAT 2020
Here have a look at the important dates associated with the SUAT 2020 home-based entrance examination.
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the UG courses the applicant must have completed class 12th from a government recognized board.
- For UG courses the minimum age of the applicant is 17 years old.
- To get admission in PG courses the applicant must have completed graduation from a govt recognized university.
- To get admission to Doctoral the applicants must have completed his PG and UG from a well-known university. Along with this, all the previous education of the applicant must be completed under a government recognized board.
Exempted from SUAT 2020
Those admission seekers who rank in national or state level in the common entrance exams as given below will be exempted from SUAT 2020;
|Engineering||JEE Main||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE||Rank < 50,000|
|MBA||CAT/MAT/SAT||65% or more in CAT, 75% or more in MAT|
|MBBS Or BDA||NEET qualified||–|
Courses Offered By Sharda University
In Shards university you can get admission in following courses through SUAT;
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
How to Fill the SUAT 2020 Application Form
To get admission to the Sharda University first of all you will have to fill and submit the application form released by the university. Here are the steps that you will have to take to fill and submit the application form;
Step. 1: Click here to visit the application form available on the official website of Sharda University. If you have already applied for admission, then click on the non-highlighted option and enter your log-in details.
Step 2: An application form will appear on the screen where you will have to enter the details like your name, Mail id, Discipline, Programme to get admission in, etc.
Step 3: At the bottom of the form enter your mobile number and you will get an OTP on this number. Click on Apply now button after entering the OTP in the box.
Step 4: After completing the form a new page will appear on the screen. Here you will have to give detailed personal and academic information.
Step:5 As the last step you will have to pay the application fee online.
SUAT Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay Rs. 1200 as the application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode. The university is accepting the application fee paid through internet banking, credit card, debit card, BHIM UPI, and Paytm.
How to Book A Slot for SUAT 2020
Once you will submit the application form and pay the fee then you will become eligible to take the home-based entrance examination. You can book a feasible slot for you to take the exam. Here is the process of the same;
- Click here to reach the slot booking page directly.
- A page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your system id and application number.
- In case you forget either your system id or application number then you will have to click on forget ID/number link and enter your mobile number on a new page. You will get an OTP on your phone and you can reset your ID or Number.
SUAT Test Process
The students must be curious about how the test will be conducted online. Though the students can book an exam slot online but to take the examination they will have to visit the exam center choose by them while filling the form and booking the slot. Here have a look at the test process;
- First of all the students will have to fill and submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Now the student will have to book a slot for the exam to take the entrance exam.
- On completion of the entrance exam, the university will send the result of the applicant to his mail id.
- Applicants who will clear the exam will be called for the interview conducted by the university. After this, a seat will be allotted to the candidates.
The article comprises the detail of SUAT 2020. In case of any further query, you can write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.