SUAT Admission 2022– SUAT 2022 application form is now available in the portal. Candidates eligible for the course may submit their application form and fee online. It is an Entrance Examination that has been conducted by Sharda University every year to offer admission to various UG/PG courses. If you are also looking for the same then you can submit your application online whose link is now active. To know more about SUAT 2022 read this article.
SUAT 2022 Application Form
Any student who wants to get admission to UG or PG course offered by Sharda University can now book a slot for a home-based online test. The university announced SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) for the students. This is a single-platform admission test and the Sharda University is the first one that came up with a concept like this. Interested students can book a slot to take the online test. Considering the chaos among the students about their admissions in UG and PG courses we have compiled this article. Here they will get to know how to register for the SUAT entrance test and apply online for admission to the university.
SUAT 2022 Entrance Exam: Overview
|Mode of Application
|Online (Home Based)
|Courses to Get Admission in
|UG Courses: B.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines PG Courses: MBA, MCA, etc.
|SUAT Helpline Number
SUAT 2022 Application Form
To offer admission to eligible students in UG and PG courses Sharda University has released an application form but due to Coronavirus, the entrance exam will be conducted as a home-based examination, and students can book a slot as per their feasibility. Scroll down to know the eligibility to apply for SUAT 2022, the process to fill and submit the application form, and more about SUAT 2022 application form.
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2022
- To apply for the UG courses the applicant must have completed class 12th from a government-recognized board.
- For UG courses the minimum age of the applicant is 17 years old.
- To get admission in PG courses the applicant must have completed graduation from a govt recognized university.
- To get admission to a Doctoral the applicants must have completed their PG and UG from a well-known university. Along with this, all the previous education of the applicant must be completed under a government-recognized board.
Exempted from SUAT 2022
Those admission seekers who rank at the national or state level in the common entrance exams as given below will be exempted from SUAT 2022;
|Rank < 3,00,000
|Rank < 50,000
|65% or more in CAT, 75% or more in MAT
|MBBS or BDA
Courses Offered By Sharda University
At Sharda university you can get admission in the following courses through SUAT;
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
How to Fill out the SUAT 2022 Application Form?
To get admission to Sharda University first of all you will have to fill out and submit the application form released by the university. Here are the steps that you will have to take to fill out and submit the application form;
Step. 1: Click here to visit the application form available on the official website of Sharda University. If you have already applied for admission, then click on the non-highlighted option and enter your login details.
Step 2: An application form will appear on the screen where you will have to enter the details like your name, Mail id, Discipline, Programme to get admission in, etc.
Step 3: At the bottom of the form enter your mobile number and you will get an OTP on this number. Click on Apply now button after entering the OTP in the box.
Step 4: After completing the form a new page will appear on the screen. Here you will have to give detailed personal and academic information.
Step:5 As the last step you will have to pay the application fee online.
SUAT Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay Rs. 1200 as the application fee. The fee can be paid online mode. The university is accepting the application fee paid through internet banking, credit card, debit card, BHIM UPI, and Paytm.
How to Book a Slot for SUAT 2022?
Once you will submit the application form and pay the fee then you will become eligible to take the home-based entrance examination. You can book a feasible slot for you to take the exam. Here is the process of the same;
- Click here to reach the slot booking page directly.
- A page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your system id and application number.
- In case you forget either your system id or application number then you will have to click on forget ID/number link and enter your mobile number on a new page. You will get an OTP on your phone and you can reset your ID or Number.
SUAT Test Process
The students must be curious about how the test will be conducted online. Though the students can book an exam slot online but to take the examination they will have to visit the exam centre chosen by them while filling out the form and booking the slot. Here have a look at the test process;
- First of all the students will have to fill out and submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Now the student will have to book a slot for the exam to take the entrance exam.
- On completion of the entrance exam, the university will send the result of applicant to his mail id.
- Applicants who will clear the exam will be called for an interview conducted by the university. After this, a seat will be allotted to the candidates.
SUAT 2022 Application: Important Link
|SUAT online Application
|SUAT Slot Booking
|SUAT Official Website– https://suat.sharda.ac.in/
|Sharda University Result 2022
The article comprises the detail of SUAT 2022. In case of any further queries, you can write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.