Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission official notification and application form is expected to release in the month of March 2019. Parents/ Guardians of the candidates can submit the application form through any of the mode (online/offline).
Delhi Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi is the department that controls the education and other related jobs in the national capital. Every year application is released for admission to various Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas of Delhi.
Here in this article, we have shared necessary information about Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission to the nursery, KG and class I for academic session 2019-2020. It includes details such as the application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, selection procedure and important instructions regarding the admission.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- A Brief detail
|Admission||Sarvodaya School Application 2019|
|Article type||Admission information|
|Conducting body||Delhi Directorate of Education (Del E), Government of Delhi|
|School name||Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of application procedure||Online/ Offline|
|Selection procedure||Draw of lots|
- 1 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20
- 2 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Selection Procedure 2019
- 3 List of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya in New Delhi
- 4 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Points to remember
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20
|Date release of notification and issue of admission form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit an online application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|The draw of lots for admission||3rd week of March 2019|
|Declaration of the selection list||3rd week of March 2019|
|Date of the admission procedure||1st week of April 2019|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of April 2019|
*Official dates will be updated soon.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Application/Registration Form 2019
- An application form will be issued to the candidates on the specified dates.
- Application forms can be filled through online or offline mode.
- Parents can collect the application form either from the school or they can also get it from the official website of the Delhi Directorate of Education.
- The application form must be filled accurately and must be submitted at the school before the due date.
- It is important that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying.
How to download the SV online application form 2019
Parents who want to download the application form directly from the official website can follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Del E i.e. edudel.nic.in
- Click on “Govt. School Admission Circular” tap on the homepage.
- Click on the respective admission form link.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
No application or registration fee is applicable. Parents can download or collect the application form from the respective schools free of cost.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Eligibility
Parents of the children are advised to ensure that their wards fulfill the eligibility criteria which is basically the age for admission into the Sarvodaya Vidyalaya.
Below we have shared the age criteria for admission to a nursery, KG and Class I-
- For Nursery Class – Candidates must of 3 years as on 31st March 2019 (candidate must have born between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2016).
- For KG – Candidates must have completed the age of 4 years as on 31st March 2019 (Candidate must have born between 1st April 2014 and 31st March 2015).
- For Class I – Children must have completed the age of 5 years as on 31st March 2019 (candidates must be born between 1st April 2013 and 31st March 2014).
- Relaxation of 30 days in maximum and minimum age may be granted for all the three classes.
- An additional relaxation on age is also provided to the specially abled children as per the guidelines of the conducting authority.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Selection Procedure 2019
Selection procedure in Sarvodaya is majorly done on the basis of draw of lots. No entrance exam or test is conducted for admission into Nursery, KG or class I.
Following is the simple admission and selection procedure-
- The first step – Application procedure- It includes filling of application form through online or offline mode.
- Second Step – Draw of lots in which candidates are selected randomly from a big lot of application.
- Third Step – Document Verification at the time of admission.
In the case of vacant seats, the second draw is conducted. If the number of candidates is less or equal to the number of vacant seats in the schools, no draw is conducted and admission is provided to the all candidates.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Seat Reservation
Seat reservation is also provided to the students on the basis of their caste and category. Below we have shared the seat reservation provided to the students in all the Sarvodaya Vidyalayas-
|S.No.||Category of the candidate||Seat Reservation %|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|3||Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates||3%|
|4||Wards of employees of Delhi Directorate of Education||2%|
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Documents
Guardians of the selected students are required to carry all the required documents in original along with the attested copies of each on the day of admission. Below is the list of documents required at the time of admission-
Detail or proof of date of birth that can be any of the following-
- Date of Birth certificate in original issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) or any other body.
- Hospital or Auxillary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi record
- An undertaking by the parents related to Date of Birth as per the Part-B of the Application form
- School leaving certificate from last attended school (for KG and Class-I)
Resident proof. It can be can of the following-
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Ration card issued in the name of the parents having the name of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card of child/ parents
- Voter ID card of any of the parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the child or parents.
- Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill
- Bank Passbook in the name of parent or child.
One passport size photograph of the candidate i.e. child.
List of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya in New Delhi
Here, we have shared the list of school situated in the various areas of the national capital. Parents can refer the list to fill the application form correctly.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Points to remember
- Sarvodaya Vidyalaya official notification and application forms for admission are expected to release in the month March of 2019.
- Selection of the students is made on the basis of draw of lots system.
- Parents are advised to check the eligibility of their children before filling the application form.
- Applications must be made on time; late applications are not accepted.
- The list of selected students and other related information will be displayed on the notice boards of the school.
- Parents are advised to carry all the required documents to the school at the time of admission.
- Admission will not be denied to any of the candidate falling under any of the categories due to the unavailability of required documents at the time of admission.
- Provisional admission for 30 days will be allowed. It is allowed on the basis of a simple undertaking on a plain paper by the parents/ guardians of the candidates.
- In case of any query related to the admission, parents of the children are advised to visit the respective Sarvodaya Vidyalayas or they can contact the Directorate of Education, New Delhi. Contact information is as follows-
Directorate of Education,
Old Secretariat, Near Vidhan Sabha,
Civil Lines, New Delhi,
Phone No.- 23890032, 23890377