Sarvodaya Admission 2022: The candidate’s parents/ guardians can submit the Sarvodaya admission application form offline to the concerned Sarvodaya school. Sarvodaya Admission 2022 form and guidelines will be displayed here. Delhi Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi is the department that controls education and other related jobs in the national capital. Every year Sarvodaya Admission application is released for admission to various Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas of Delhi.
- 1 Sarvodaya School Admission 2022
- 2 Sarvodaya School Admission Dates 2022
- 3 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- A Brief detail
- 4 Sarvodaya Admission Registration Form 2022
- 5 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Selection Procedure 2022
- 6 Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Points to remember
Sarvodaya School Admission 2022
Here in this article, we have shared necessary information about Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 to the nursery, KG, and Class I for the academic session 2022-23. It includes details such as the application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, selection procedure, and important instructions regarding admission.
Sarvodaya School Admission Dates 2022
|Sarvodaya School Application obtained date||11 to 25 April 2022|
|applicant list with any deficiency available on||28 April 2022|
|Parent visit for removal of deficiency||29 to 30 April 2022|
|Draw of lots||2 May 2022|
|Display of list of children selected||4 May 2022|
|Sarvodaya School Admission Process||5 to 13 May 2022|
|Admission Process for left seat||17 to 19 May 2022|
|Commencement of Class|
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- A Brief detail
|Admission||Sarvodaya School Application 2022|
|Article type||Sarvodaya School Admission information|
|Conducting body||Delhi Directorate of Education (Del E), Government of Delhi|
|School name||Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Offline|
|Form submission timing||–|
|Selection procedure||Draw of lots|
Sarvodaya Admission Registration Form 2022
- An application form will be issued to the candidates on the specified dates.
- Application forms can be filled offline online
- Parents can collect the application form either from the school or they can also get it from the official website of the Delhi Directorate of Education.
- The application form must be filled out accurately and must be submitted at the school before the due date.
- It is important that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying.
How to download the Delhi SV application form 2022?
Parents who want to download the application form directly from the official website can follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Del E i.e. edudel.nic.in
- Click on “Govt. School Admission Circular” tap on the homepage.
- Click on the respective admission form link.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
Sarvodaya School Application fee
No application or registration fee will be charged by officials. Parents can download or collect the application form from the respective schools by paying the mentioned amount.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility 2022
Parents of the children are advised to ensure that their wards fulfill the eligibility criteria which is basically the age for admission into the Sarvodaya Vidyalaya.
Below we have shared the age criteria for admission to a nursery, KG, and Class I-
- For Nursery Class – Candidates must be of 3 years as of 31st March 2022 (candidate must have born between 1st April 2018 and 31st March 2019).
- For KG – Candidates must have completed the age of 4 years as on 31st March 2022 (Candidate must have born between 1st April 2017 and 31st March 2018).
- For Class I – Children must have completed the age of 5 years as on 31st March 2022 (candidates must be born between 1st April 2016 and 31st March 2017).
- Relaxation of 30 days in maximum and minimum age may be granted for all three classes.
- An additional relaxation on age is also provided to the specially-abled children as per the guidelines of the conducting authority.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Selection Procedure 2022
The selection procedure in Sarvodaya is majorly done on the basis of the draw of lots. No entrance exam or test is conducted for admission into Nursery, KG, or class I.
Following is the simple admission and selection procedure-
- The first step – Application procedure- Includes filling of the application form through online or offline mode.
- Second Step – Draw lots in which candidates are selected randomly from a big lot of application.
- Third Step – Document Verification at the time of admission.
In the case of vacant seats, the second draw is conducted. If the number of candidates is less or equal to the number of vacant seats in the schools, no draw is conducted and admission is provided to all candidates.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Seat Reservation
Seat reservation is also provided to the students on the basis of their caste and category. Below we have shared the seat reservation provided to the students in all the Sarvodaya Vidyalayas-
|S.No.||Category of the candidate||Seat Reservation %|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|3||Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates||3%|
|4||Wards of employees of Delhi Directorate of Education||2%|
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Documents
Guardians of the selected students are required to carry all the required documents in original along with the attested copies of each on the day of admission. Below is the list of documents required at the time of admission-
Detail or proof of date of birth that can be any of the following-
- Date of Birth certificate in original issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) or any other body.
- Hospital or Auxillary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi record
- An undertaking by the parents related to Date of Birth as per the Part-B of the Application form
- School leaving certificate from last attended school (for KG and Class-I)
Resident proof. It can be of the following-
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Ration card issued in the name of the parents having the name of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card of child/ parents
- Voter ID card of any of the parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the child or parents.
- Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill
- Bank Passbook in the name of parent or child.
One passport size photograph of the candidate i.e. child.
|Login If Already Registered|
पंजीकृत आवेदनकर्ता के लिए लॉगिन करे
|For Deletion of Registration/Application Form|
पंजीकरण / आवेदन प्रपत्र के विलोपन के लिए
|Guidelines for Admission in Nursery (3+) / KG / Class-I (Entry Class)||Available Now|
|List of cluster||Check here|
|List of Sarvodaya||KG | Nursery|
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission- Points to remember
- Sarvodaya Vidyalaya’s official notification and application forms for admission are expected to release soon.
- Selection of the students is made on the basis of the draw of lots system.
- Parents are advised to check the eligibility of their children before filling the application form.
- Applications must be made on time; late applications are not accepted.
- The list of selected students and other related information will be displayed on the notice boards of the school.
- Parents are advised to carry all the required documents to the school at the time of admission.
- Admission will not be denied to any of the candidate falling under any of the categories due to the unavailability of required documents at the time of admission.
- Provisional admission for 30 days will be allowed. It is allowed on the basis of a simple undertaking on a plain paper by the parents/ guardians of the candidates.
- In case of any query related to the admission, parents of the children are advised to visit the respective Sarvodaya Vidyalayas or they can contact the Directorate of Education, New Delhi. Contact information is as follows-
Sarvodaya School Headquarter Contact Details
Directorate of Education,
Old Secretariat, Near Vidhan Sabha,
Civil Lines, New Delhi,
Phone No.- 23890032, 23890377
We will update this article with the latest notification and any change in respect to changes made by the authority. We suggest you bookmark this page and make a habit of regularly visit this page or you can also subscribe to this page by clicking on the bell icon to get update notifications regarding
Sarvodaya admission 2022-23. However, if you have any questions about w.r.t Sarvodaya admission then you can ask us in the comment area below and I will answer it back in fast possible time.