SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Form 2023: Student Academic Management System is conducting the admission process for the B.Ed course on the behalf of Higher Education Department of Odisha. The officials are inviting eligible students to apply for admission. The admission process is being conducted for the 2023-24 academic year.
There is no need to wait for the application process to commence as it has already started. The official website of SAMS Odisha is holding the application link as well as other related links. Get more updates regarding the SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Form 2023 on this page.
SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Form 2023
The authority is conducting the admission process for around 14 institutes in Odisha. The intake capacity of every college is different. Approximately, 2000 seats will be filled through the admission procedure. Interested students can now know more about the admission by reading the information bulletin available on the authorized site.
The ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସ୍ନାତକୋତ୍ତର ଶିକ୍ଷା ଆବେଦନ ଫର୍ମ was released on 4th May 2023. The application process is scheduled to end on 14th May 2023. The admission is going to be provided through the entrance exam that will be conducted on 11th June 2023 and its hall ticket available from 1st June. The information about the application fee, selection process, etc. is mentioned in this article.
www.samsodisha.gov.in B.ED Application Form 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Student Academic Management System|
|Name of the Department||Higher Education Department|
|Name of the Course||Bachelor in Education (B.ED)|
|Academic Session||2023-24 Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
SAMS Odisha B.ED Admission Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility set by the selection committee for interested students:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks (SEBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD: 45% Marks) in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities or Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (SEBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD: 50% Marks).
- Must have passed Odia as a mother tongue language up to HSC level or any equivalent or higher examination. Or, have passed Odia as a subject in the HSC standard exam.
- Age Limit:
|Unreserved Candidates||28 years old|
|SC, ST and SEBC Candidates||33 years old|
|PwBD Candidates||38 years old|
|Women Candidates||33 years old|
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସ୍ନାତକୋତ୍ତର ଶିକ୍ଷା ଆବେଦନ ଫର୍ମ Application Fee
To complete the application process for the course, candidates will have to pay the required application fee. Payment for the application fee must be done through the SAMS portal using the mentioned payment method, which is SBI-e-Pay. It is essential to make the payment through online mode as no offline payment option will be available for the candidates. A little amount of relaxation in the application fee is applicable for reserved categories. Given below are the application fee details:
|Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SEBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to fill out the SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Form?
This paragraph has been prepared by choosing the easiest procedure for submitting the application. Here are the steps to submit the SAMS Odisha B.Ed Admission Form:
- Firstly, go to the official website of SAMS Odisha with this link: https://www.samsodisha.gov.in/
- Click on the “B.Ed, B.H.Ed & M.Ed” link available in the Higher Education section.
- There will be three options on the new page. Click on the New Student Registration option and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Provide the name, mobile number, Date of Birth and email id to get successfully registered.
- Now, log in by providing the required details and get access to the application form.
- Start entering details in the application form such as educational qualifications, address details, etc.
- After that, attach the documents to the application form and move towards the last important step of the procedure.
- Select the payment gateway and other details regarding the application fee and transfer the fee to the authority.
- Once, you are done will all steps, recheck all the entered details and click on the submit tab.
- Keep two to three copies of the application form and fee receipt for further admission process.
SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Form 2023: Crucial Dates
|Publication of the Common Application Form||4th May (02.00 PM)|
|Last date to fill out the Common Application Form||14th May 2023 (11.45 PM)|
|Transferring the CAF information to SSB in Odisha||18th May 2023|
|Display of admit card||1st to 11th June 2023|
|Conduction of B.Ed Entrance Test||11th June 2023|
|Graduation or Equivalent Marks updation by candidates||8th to 16th July 2023|
|Submission of scores to OCAC by SSB||10th June 2023|
SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Form: Important Links
|Visit the official website||SAMS Odisha Portal Link|
|Apply Online||SAMS Odisha B.ED Application Link|
|Read the brochure||SAMS Odisha B.ED Information Brochure|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have started the application procedure. The application window is open between 4th May to 4th June 2023. Late submitted applications will not be entertained.
The officials are going to provide admission into 14 institutes situated in the state. A total of 2000 admission seats will be provided by the authority.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission:
Intimation Letter, Admission Fees, CLC, Conduct Certificate, Marksheets, a certificate confirming the Odia language proficiency at the HSC level, Residential Certificate, etc.
The officials are going to select candidates for B.Ed admission through the entrance examination. The officials are going to conduct the examination on 11th June 2023.
The authority is not going to allow any changes to the application once the application fee is submitted successfully.