RTE TN School Admission Application Form 2022: Under the Right To Education Act 2009, the Directorate of Matriculation Schools has begun the application process for admission into several private schools available in the state of Tamil Nadu for the 2022-2023 academic year. All parents/guardians who are interested in enrolling their children in the top private schools should fill out the RTE TN online applications available at rte.tnschools.gov.in before the deadline of 18th May 2022. This post will provide you with information on the RTE TN School Admission Application Form 2022.
- 1 RTE TN School Admission Application Form 2022
- 2 Objective of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2022
- 3 How to apply for RTE Tamil Nadu admission application form 2022?
- 4 Process to check RTE Tamil Nadu School List
- 5 RTE TN School Admission Selection Process
RTE TN School Admission Application Form 2022
The Government of India adopted the Right To Education Act in 2009 intending to provide free education across the country and also proclaimed that every state must embrace it for the country’s brighter future. All kids from the protected sections and the disadvantaged category will receive a 25% reservation on seats at private schools under the RTE Act, and the application process for admission into LKG and Class I has already begun. Any request from the applicant side to revive the application window will be disapproved by the authorities once the deadline has passed. The lottery mechanism will be used to shortlist the pupils.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Online Form 2022: Highlights
|Act||Right To Education Act|
|Scheme Name||RTE TN School Admission|
|Launch By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Into||LKG & Class I|
|Availability of Application Form||Active|
|Beneficiaries||Localities of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefits||to provide basic education|
Objective of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2022
Tamil Nadu is one of the states with the very best literacy rate in the country. The main objective of RTE Tamil Nadu admission is to supply free and mandatory education covering all the localities of the state, especially those that belong to economically weaker sections & disadvantaged sections till they reach the age of 14 years. With the assistance of proper implementation of the TN RTE scheme, the alumni will get employment opportunities and they will be capable enough to contribute to the state’s development.
Eligibility Criteria for TN RTE School Admission 2022
To get the enjoy the RTE Tamil Nadu School admission scheme, the applicants who are applying are required to clear the eligibility criteria decided by the authorities whose details are given below:
- The applicant must have Indian citizenship and resident of the state.
- They should come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) and also belong to EWS/Disadvantaged category.
- The applicant must have been born between 01st Aug 2018 to 31st July 2019 to get admission into Lower Kindergarten (LKG).
- For admission into Class I, he/she must’ve been born between 01st Aug 2016 to 31st July 2017.
Documents required to fill Tamil Nadu RTE 2022 Online Form
To complete the TN RTE application form, all the applicants must upload the following documents that will be verified to check the applicant eligibility and the documents should be scanned before being uploaded on the application form:
- Applicant’s Photograph: Width: 150 px, Height: 175 px in the jpeg/jpg format and shouldn’t exceed more than 100kb.
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate: The certificate should be uploaded in the jpeg/jpg format and its size shouldn’t exceed more than 1MB.
- Applicant’s parent/Guardians ID: The parent/guardian of the applicant has to upload the following documents: Family Card, Income Certificate, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Bank Pass Book, Telephone Bill.
The other certificates which applicants have to uplaod are: Category Certificate, Income Certificate for EWS sections.
How to apply for RTE Tamil Nadu admission application form 2022?
Dear reader, for your convenience we’ve explained the steps inside this section through which you can apply for the RTE TN admission application form 2022, so go through it very carefully:
- Go to RTE Tamil Nadu’s official portal rte.tnschools.gov.in.
- On the right side of the portal page, the box of ‘Start Application’ will be given, tick that box.
- On the first page of the form, enter the ‘Personal Details’ and after completing them tick on the ‘Save’ button given at the end of the page and you’ll be directly connected to the next page.
- The new web page will ask you to enter your respective ‘Parents Details’, after filling them tap the ‘Save’ option.
- Submit your respective ‘Address Details’ inside the sections and then tap on the ‘Save’ button.
- After landing on the ‘Documents’ page, upload the documents whose details we shared in the above paragraph and make sure that you are uploading documents in a proper sequence.
- Conclude the registration process by selecting the schools as per your personal preferences and clicking on the ‘Save’ option.
- You’ll be provided with login credentials on your mobile number.
- Go back to the portal’s main page, then tap on the ‘Resume Application’ and an application login page will get open.
- Note down the login credentials and your application form will get open.
- Proceed by completing the details asked inside the form and once you are done completing all the particulars click on the ‘Final Submit’ and your RTE TN Application form will be submitted successfully.
- You can download the form by selecting the option ‘Download Application Form’ or take out its printout by ticking on the ‘Print Application Form’.
Process to check RTE Tamil Nadu School List
- On the main page of the RTE Tamil Nadu portal rte.tnschools.gov.in, the link of ‘School List’ on the right side of the page will be present.
- The new web page will be providing details about the total number of schools available in each district of the state.
- Locate your district name and after getting lucky in locating it you will get to know about the total schools.
RTE TN School Admission Selection Process
A few days after the completion of the application process, the board will display the list of those students who’ve been allotted seats as per their eligibility criteria and the number of seats available in the schools and shortlist the deserving candidates among that large pool of the candidates, the ‘Lottery System’ will be used and on that basis, the student will get admission into school chosen by them.