RTE Admission 2023: Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh is all set to provide free as well as compulsory education to children whose age is between six to fourteen years old under the RTE Act. Under the admission procedure, the selected candidates are going to get admission into private schools that are available in Andhra Pradesh. Readers who want to enrol their child in the admission procedure can now apply for it. The application process has already been started by the concerned authority.
The application window got activated by the selection committee on 22nd March 2023. The application form can be submitted through the School Information Management System. Get to know more about the RTE Admission 2023 Application Form by reading the whole article available here.
RTE Admission 2023 Application Form
The mode of application submission process is online only. Apart from this, no application will be accepted by other or offline modes. The official website of RTE, Andhra Pradesh is going to include all the admission links related to it. The current admission process is being conducted for the 2023-24 academic session. It would be beneficial for candidates if they will submit only one application. Or else, multiple applications might lead to the rejection of the cse.ap.gov.in/RTE Application Form.
There is no need to hurry for admission as enough time is available for the application submission process. The application window will get disabled by the selection committee on 10th April 2023. A direct application link is attached to the portal which will directly open the application form. We have also provided information on the online application process, important dates, etc. on the page.
cse.ap.gov.in/RTE Admission 2023 Application Form: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Article||RTE Admission|
|Admission Into||Private Schools of Andhra Pradesh|
|Academic Session||2023-24 Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
RTE Admission 2023 Eligibility
Readers would also want to get to know about the eligibility set for admission. As you know that only those applicants are considered who satisfy all criteria set by the authority. It is informed that there is not much eligibility for admission. Only some of them are mentioned most of the readers would probably know. Here is the list providing the eligibility conditions for admission:
- The family income of the students who want to get admission under RTE (Right To Education) should not be more than Rs. 1 Lakh per annum. The family income will include all the income sources of the family.
- Interested students must be in the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The minimum age of students while applying for admission should be at least 6 years old.
- The maximum age limit of students while applying for admission should not exceed 14 years old.
- The interested students must belong to the EWS category. It includes Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
విద్య ప్రవేశ హక్కు Selection Process
The selection process commences with the publication of the application form. All interested parents or guardian gets access to the application form and fills it out for the children. Once, the application process comes to an end, the lottery process is done to select the candidates for admission. The lottery process will be done in two rounds and the list of selected candidates will be published after every round. These students will have to confirm their admission within the allotted and the admission process will be done.
How to apply online for the RTE Admission 2023?
We are providing the procedure in this paragraph through which aspirants will easily fill out the application form. You just have to follow the below-given steps to submit the విద్యా హక్కు దరఖాస్తు ఫారమ్:
- Start the process by visiting the Andhra Pradesh RTE website through this link address: https://cse.ap.gov.in/RTE/
- You must tap on the register option that will be available on the home page.
- Provide the details of whether the children have Aadhar cards or not.
- Based on the choice made in the previous steps, provide all the asked details and submit them.
- After the successful registration, you will get the login details.
- Now, go back to the home page and log in with the provided details.
- Now, start filling out the application form carefully and upload the documents (If Asked).
- After that, you must select up to 10 schools in which you want to enrol the child and finally submit the application form.
- Keep the application form and acknowledge receipt safe for future use.
RTE Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Registration Period of IB/ICSE/CBSE/State syllabus followed by|
Private Schools on the website
|6th to 19th March 2023|
|Commencement of Registration Process||22nd March 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form||10th April 2023|
|Application eligibility determination of students||13th to 17th April 2023|
|Display of 1st round lottery result||18th April 2023|
|Confirmation of student seat for admissions by Schools||19th to 25th April 2023|
|Display of 2nd round lottery result||29th April 2023|
|Confirmation of student seat for admissions by Schools||1st to 5th May 2023|
Andhra Pradesh RTE Admission: Important Links
|Visit the official website||AP RTE Website Link|
|Apply Online||AP RTE Application Link|
|Read the revised notification||AP RTE Notification Link|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The application window is going to remain open for candidates to submit the application form between 22nd March to 10th April 2023. Interested readers can access the application form through the link provided above.
Aspirants must keep the documents such as identity cards, residence proof, category certificate (If Applicable), association certificate (If Orphan), family income certificate, etc. while applying for admission.
Interested candidates will have to provide a user name, application id and captcha code in order to get logged into the AP RTE portal.